HitMachine

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Khabib broke him more than I thought.

Last edited:
They want no piece of The Eagle.

giphy.gif

Khabib doesn't even celebrate, he instantly starts picking another fight. He was so confident that he was going to destroy Conor.
No time to celebrate, he wanted to take on all the irish people in the arena.

Conor seems to be a major prima donna who has no discipline andno work ethic

Until he starts training for his next fight why bother discussing it.
They should watch it a few times first too.

It's not like there's anything to discuss, Conors weakness is the same thing it's always been.

Until he starts training for his next fight why bother discussing it.
They should watch it a few times first too.

It's not like there's anything to discuss, Conors weakness is the same thing it's always been

Uhm and that is something your trainers and you SHOULD discuss and work on.
Or its better to just ignore your weaknesses and they will go away.

Its been a damn week people. I am sure they will talk about it when Conor gets back.
I think a fighter should be able to take 7 -14 days off after a fight to reset, before getting back into the gym.

Well Conor had his chances in the third round. But even stand he was not that dominant. His coaches have to discuss about it.

Uhm and that is something your trainers and you SHOULD discuss and work on.
Or its better to just ignore your weaknesses and they will go away.

No shit.
But you don't need to watch that fight back and to discuss it when you're not in training. He showed the same holes in his game against Khabib that were clear in the Mendes fight. Conor or Kavanagh don't need to watch a fight to know that wrestling, ground game off his back and stamina are still Conors weaknesses.

I watched the rest of the interview, it was actually very good and Kavanagh made some very good points (suspend Khabib and team or not, what happened after the fight, rematch or not, how to prepare for a rematch) and came across very well. Him not watching the fight back yet and/or discussing it with Conor was a very minor and fairly insignificant point made in the 30 minute interview.

His coach was on JRE on monday...
He was telling that they focused on defense too much and that they can do better next time.
Sure...

Back