Coach Kavanagh: "I haven't spoken to Conor since the fight"

He claimed he didnt even talk to him for three months prior to diaz 1. Conor seems to do his own thing. Kav is probably a push over anyway just riding the conor wave and opening gyms/selling books and not demanding conor get his shit straight.

He's definitely not like my wrestling coach in HS who used to turn heat to 100 and make us drill 3 hrs. Then run 7 miles yelling at us more faster whole time.
Did he really yell more faster?
That’s just redundant.

Conor underestimated Khabib's midrange game.

After the Nate loss he allegedly was up all night watching tapes of the fight and next day started training for the rematch.

After the Khabib fight he hasn't even spoken to his coach for a week and is out drinking and partying with celebrities.

The hunger seems to be completely gone unfortunately ... 100+ million and worldwide fame can do that, especially if your job is sweating all day in a gym and getting punched in the face. Or maybe we are all reading too much into it and the "old" Conor will be back soon.

After the Nate loss he allegedly was up all night watching tapes of the fight and next day started training for the rematch.

After the Khabib fight he hasn't even spoken to his coach for a week and is out drinking and partying with celebrities.

The hunger seems to be completely gone unfortunately ... 100+ million and worldwide fame can do that, especially if your job is sweating all day in a gym and getting punched in the face. Or maybe we are all reading too much into it and the "old" Conor will be back soon.
To be fair, Khabib beat him down so bad I doubt he wants to think about it.

He's gotten used to losing.

scripted answers. says there was ring rust, nothing about khabib surprised him, we trained conor the wrong way. told conor khabib was tired at the end of the first.

typical 'yes' man in conor's corner.

I guess the rumours are true, Conor going through his first break up with coach k

Khabib doesn't even celebrate, he instantly starts picking another fight. He was so confident that he was going to destroy Conor.
That's the ways of humble and peaceful muslims spreading world peace.

Khabib finished the fight like an angry Brad Pitt in Troy still mad about being pulled away from his bedroom nookie and sleeping in

Back