CNN's hard-hitting interview with Elmo from Sesame Street about Syrian refugees

Propaganda exists for a reason. It is absolutely our problem when it is being applied to children.

You didn't watch the interview before you jumped into the outrage deep end, did you?

This is about Sesame Street being shown in other countries to their refugee populations, not the Sesame Street being shown in the U.S.

I'm not an Elmo fan.
He's like the Conor of Sesame Street.
After he showed up it was all about him, he gets absurd paydays to sit around doing interviews and never defending his belt. Elmo even took his strap on pregnancy leave while his muppet gf gestated their googly eyed nightmare
Well elmo deserves it man look his comp on sesame street
-a straight up vampire with ocd , a cookie junkie with 0 self respect , A homeless hater in a garbage bin and bert and ernie (who are not gay at all man they both seem to be tapping prarie dawn! )

Big bird deserves some respect except he wont confront his mammoth buddy about his obvious heroin addiction !

If fox news did an interview with peter from family guy against obamacare or something I think the reaction would be quite similar

Ah, the ever present, but never intelligent "But if some other hypothetical scenario happened then hypothetical other people would say the same stupid shit."

First, why the fuck would Peter be talking about OBamacare? Elmo is actually on Sesame Street so Elmo is relevant to Sesame Street's content.

Second, why the fuck would Fox interview Family Guy to discuss anything that's not directly related to Family Guy? Again, Elmo is on Sesame Street.

Third, if Fox did do such a thing and people complained, the people complaining are idiots. Just like my opinion on the people complaining right now.

I understand completely. You didn't really pay attention to what the interview is about, you just saw that it was CNN and pulled out your outrage cape.

Now, you're doing your best to salvage this window into your inability to comprehend basic fucking tv.

oxsic.jpg

So you don't like me saying that I admire CNN's journalist integrity, or that they've set the gold standard for journalism? I'm confused about what's confusing you. When did I once express outrage? Seriously. Interviewing a puppet about world affairs, I think that's magnificent.

So you don't like me saying that I admire CNN's journalist integrity, or that they've set the gold standard for journalism? I'm confused about what's confusing you. When did I once express outrage? Seriously. Interviewing a puppet about world affairs, I think that's magnificent.

C'mon, you're not bright enough to pull this off. It's like watching a 5 year old pretending to be an adult.

Well elmo deserves it man look his comp on sesame street
-a straight up vampire with ocd , a cookie junkie with 0 self respect , A homeless hater in a garbage bin and bert and ernie (who are not gay at all man they both seem to be tapping prarie dawn! )

Big bird deserves some respect except he wont confront his mammoth buddy about his obvious heroin addiction !
Man, when I was a kid, everybody on Sesame street thought Big B was lying his feathers off about his invisible friend.
Those were the days, before the mainstream accepted his existence

C'mon, you're not bright enough to pull this off. It's like watching a 5 year old pretending to be an adult.

If you're the standard of intelligence one must meet to be "bright", then I will accept what you've said as a compliment.

Elmo as a source...

tenor.gif

CNN, don't you ever change, you piece of shit.

What is Elmo's opinion on trans-related issues like hormone blockers and transition surgery?

Most people who watch CNN are either senile or arrested development trendies, so Elmo is a good guest to have.

Breaking: Fox Hires Chucky as Foreign Affairs Correspondent to Counter CNN's Elmo

Elmo has a falsetto voice, I wouldn't trust him.

Bert and Ernie would have been the obvious choice.

Oh my gosh! Poor refugees! We have to let them all in now. I'm so privileged and these poor refugees aren't. We can let them and not pay any attention to the racists.

Back