CNN's hard-hitting interview with Elmo from Sesame Street about Syrian refugees

I can tell you, I was certainly waiting with baited breath to get Elmo's opinion on this particular issue regarding world politics. And now I've got it. Thanks, CNN!

I'm not an Elmo fan.
He's like the Conor of Sesame Street.
After he showed up it was all about him, he gets absurd paydays to sit around doing interviews and never defending his belt. Elmo even took his strap on pregnancy leave while his muppet gf gestated their googly eyed nightmare

When you have a puppet regaling you with stories about his travels in the Mid East, it's literally fake news.

Just a reminder, the same people who throw a fit over the phrase "one nation under God", now want mass unchecked immigration from war torn, theocratic regions of the world.

Well that settles it.... CNN has "jumped the shark" and they did it with a puppet.

Just a reminder, the same people who throw a fit over the phrase "one nation under God", now want mass unchecked immigration from war torn, theocratic regions of the world.
It's not one Nation "under" an imaginary superbeing with mystical powers.
It's time to give up believing childish fantasies.

It's not one Nation "under" an imaginary superbeing with mystical powers.
It's time to give up believing childish fantasies.

pledgeflag.jpg

In-God-We-Trust.jpg

in-god-we-trust.jpg

49c70da675f5a96cdba866cf0215bc0c.jpg

So people are really upset about Sesame Street trying to reach out to refugee children?

I'm an asshole but I'm not that big of an asshole.

So people are really upset about Sesame Street trying to reach out to refugee children?

No. We're all impressed by CNN's hard-hitting, in-depth journalism. They're getting to the heart of the stories that matter by talking to the people who matter. I mean, it's not like they're trying to push a political agenda disguised as children's entertainment or anything.

Using puppets for propaganda? Yeah. And just to let you know, the these puppet's/dolls aren't real. They didn't reach out to jack shit.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow CNN working as a propaganda unit to push/justify whatever the liberal establishment is doing?!

I am not taken aback by this revelation, friends

I think people are upset by the politicization of a children's television show. People want Sesame Street to teach them about letters, numbers, and how to play nice with other kids. How would you feel if they were teaching your kids something that you disagreed with?

I think people are upset by the politicization of a children's television show. People want Sesame Street to teach them about letters, numbers, and how to play nice with other kids. How would you feel if they were teaching your kids something that you disagreed with?
Disagree about what with the Middle East? About the disparaging treatment of women, homosexuals, and people of other religions. Nahhhhhh... Elmo liked it.

No. We're all impressed by CNN's hard-hitting, in-depth journalism. They're getting to the heart of the stories that matter by talking to the people who matter. I mean, it's not like they're trying to push a political agenda disguised as children's entertainment or anything.

Right so CNN helping Sesame Street get out the message of what Sesame Street is intending to do is somehow a negative thing.

Back