CNN's hard-hitting interview with Elmo from Sesame Street about Syrian refugees

If you're the standard of intelligence one must meet to be "bright", then I will accept what you've said as a compliment.

Like I said, it's like watching a child. That doesn't even insult me. If I'm the standard for "bright", you take it as a compliment that you don't meet that standard? If your point is to insinuate that I'm not bright, how can you feel complimented that you don't meet that low standard.

The proper way to respond would be to state overtly or indirectly that if I'm the standard for "bright" then the standard is too low. Not that you're flattered to be beneath even that level.

It's frightening that you can't even craft a proper insultive retort without instruction. But please continue pretending to abilities you clearly don't possess.

What do you expect from a ginger who lets people fist him in the ass?

Panamaican used to be a good poster even though i disagreed alot. Now its like hollywood hacked his account or something.

Always thought that red fur was a symbol for communism

Like I said, it's like watching a child. That doesn't even insult me. If I'm the standard for "bright", you take it as a compliment that you don't meet that standard? If your point is to insinuate that I'm not bright, how can you feel complimented that you don't meet that low standard.

The proper way to respond would be to state overtly or indirectly that if I'm the standard for "bright" then the standard is too low. Not that you're flattered to be beneath even that level.

It's frightening that you can't even craft a proper insultive retort without instruction. But please continue pretending to abilities you clearly don't possess.

LOL. Three paragraphs and that's it? Is that the best you can do? Insult someone's intelligence over the internet?

Ah, the ever present, but never intelligent "But if some other hypothetical scenario happened then hypothetical other people would say the same stupid shit."

First, why the fuck would Peter be talking about OBamacare? Elmo is actually on Sesame Street so Elmo is relevant to Sesame Street's content.

Second, why the fuck would Fox interview Family Guy to discuss anything that's not directly related to Family Guy? Again, Elmo is on Sesame Street.

Third, if Fox did do such a thing and people complained, the people complaining are idiots. Just like my opinion on the people complaining right now.
elmo is actually on sesame street? so? I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by that. Peter Griffin is "actually" on family guy also.

giphy.gif

I can tell you, I was certainly waiting with baited breath to get Elmo's opinion on this particular issue regarding world politics. And now I've got it. Thanks, CNN!
I watched about 60 seconds of it.

I'm not an Elmo fan.
He's like the Conor of Sesame Street.
After he showed up it was all about him, he gets absurd paydays to sit around doing interviews and never defending his belt. Elmo even took his strap on pregnancy leave while his muppet gf gestated their googly eyed nightmare
OK, here we go. Everytime Elmo is mentioned someone like you comes along to tear him down.

Look, Sesame Street was on the outs when Elmo came along. He saved that show. You know why its about him? Because Cookie Monster and Bert never mixed it up. Same act for decades. It got old. Elmo breathed new life into that show. People started watching when he came along, he's earned his keep.

Yeah, yeah. I get it. We all hate change but Elmo has been there for a while, its time to let it go. Big Bird is getting more attention with Elmo there then he would be without Elmo because the show would have been canceled.

So people are really upset about Sesame Street trying to reach out to refugee children?

I'm an asshole but I'm not that big of an asshole.
Will elmo be used to comfort the European women who get raped and terror attack victims?

David Milliband even admits that in many cases these kids are too damaged to be helped - they will grow up only understanding violence as a means to an end.

Last edited:
You'd think after what happened earlier in the week that they'd have enough sense not to show themselves interviewing fuckin' Elmo.

The left is desperately trying to propagandize kids so they can have control over the next generation seeing how they are losing their grip on millennials.

Guess when and why "Under God" was added to the Pledge and our money.

In the 1950's in the face of godless Communism.

The words "the flag of the United States of America" was written in the 1920's. I guess the concept the U.S. or the American flag didn't exist before that, right?

When was the declaration of independence written? Why was the term "creator" used then?

In the 1950's in the face of godless Communism.

The words "the flag of the United States of America" was written in the 1920's. I guess the concept the U.S. or the American flag didn't exist before that, right?

When was the declaration of independence written? Why was the term "creator" used then?
Just saying that the pledge and the phrase "Under God" is not written in stone, it has been changed before due to political reasons.

Back