CNN's hard-hitting interview with Elmo from Sesame Street about Syrian refugees

Using puppets for propaganda? Yeah. And just to let you know, the these puppet's/dolls aren't real. They didn't reach out to jack shit.

You realize that Sesame Street is a company choosing to do outreach. The company is run by actual people.

I think people are upset by the politicization of a children's television show. People want Sesame Street to teach them about letters, numbers, and how to play nice with other kids. How would you feel if they were teaching your kids something that you disagreed with?

Sesame Street was always politicized. It was originally designed specifically to bring certain values to low income kids. This is in the same vein of their core goals.

And if a show teaches my child something I don't agree with...I just stop watching it.

Right so CNN helping Sesame Street get out the message of what Sesame Street is intending to do is somehow a negative thing.
Refugees are not our problem. Our safety should not be compromised due to pathological altruism. Don't talk your shit in front of other people's children.

Right so CNN helping Sesame Street get out the message of what Sesame Street is intending to do is somehow a negative thing.

No. It's admirable. As I said. When CNN does hard-hitting interviews about important political issues with stuffed puppets, that is truly admirable work. Unparalleled. The gold standard.

Using a children's show to push a political agenda. My God. Just when you think CNN can't sink any lower...

19437444_10154394481146403_19057182396600726_n.jpg

Refugees are not our problem. Our safety should not be compromised due to pathological altruism. Don't talk your shit in front of other people's children.

Sesame Street showing programming to other people's kids is not your problem either. CNN doing a puff piece to help Sesame Street inform viewers that they're going to be showing programming to other people's kids is also not your problem. Neither of which affect your safety or compromise it.

And if you don't like Sesame Street's programming...you shouldn't watch it.

No. It's admirable. As I said. When CNN does hard-hitting interviews about important political issues with stuffed puppets, that is truly admirable work. Unparalleled. The gold standard.

I get it. You saw "CNN" and your ability to rationally interpret what was on the screen just disappeared.

Because CNN doing on a piece on a children's program should take the same format as a piece about the stock market or political intrigue. Rational thought seems to have abandoned you.

Just to point out the absurdity of the people bitching. The interview is about Sesame Street trying to reach the actual refugee children, not American children.

People are bitching about Sesame Street trying to aim programming at refugee children. It has nothing to do with American children nor is it about programming aimed to U.S. kids.

I get it. You saw "CNN" and your ability to rationally interpret what was on the screen just disappeared.

Because CNN doing on a piece on a children's program should take the same format as a piece about the stock market or political intrigue. Rational thought seems to have abandoned you.

You still don't understand. I'm glad CNN did it. I am impressed. Seriously. I think interviewing puppets about sensitive political issues is truly hard-hitting, in-depth journalism.

Sesame Street showing programming to other people's kids is not your problem either. CNN doing a puff piece to help Sesame Street inform viewers that they're going to be showing programming to other people's kids is also not your problem. Neither of which affect your safety or compromise it.

And if you don't like Sesame Street's programming...you shouldn't watch it.
Propaganda exists for a reason. It is absolutely our problem when it is being applied to children.

Just to point out the absurdity of the people bitching. The interview is about Sesame Street trying to reach the actual refugee children, not American children.

People are bitching about Sesame Street trying to aim programming at refugee children. It has nothing to do with American children nor is it about programming aimed to U.S. kids.
Because globalism!!!! If you weren't such a zionist cuck you'd see the truth.

@WiolentOne
@IDL

You still don't understand. I'm glad CNN did it. I am impressed. Seriously. I think interviewing puppets about sensitive political issues is truly hard-hitting, in-depth journalism.

I understand completely. You didn't really pay attention to what the interview is about, you just saw that it was CNN and pulled out your outrage cape.

Now, you're doing your best to salvage this window into your inability to comprehend basic fucking tv.

oxsic.jpg

If fox news did an interview with peter from family guy against obamacare or something I think the reaction would be quite similar

Back