CNN thinks "Thomas the Tank engine" and "Paw Patrol" are fascist shows

And who tells people what to get upset about?

It's not bought and paid for media is it?
Dude I don’t know, I’m just a guy who spends his free time browsing a karate forum when the weathers too crappy to go flying. That’s a question for some of the heavier hitters in the WR

Dude I don’t know, I’m just a guy who spends his free time browsing a karate forum when the weathers too crappy to go flying. That’s a question for some of the heavier hitters in the WR

Lol, sorry if I came across dickish.

Merry Christmas man.

My boy is going up for yellow in March. Gotta get him on his kata.

Lol, sorry if I came across dickish.

Merry Christmas man.

My boy is going up for yellow in March. Gotta get him on his kata.
No worries dude, I’m good with discussing something like an article but anything more high end political than that I get lost.
Merry Christmas to yourself, congrats to the little man on his promotion, hope he gets it!

Ah yes the left that believes their side is fair and balanced.

Not what I said. But I guess strawmanning is easier than dealing with the facts.

You would need to go to some tiny network like RT to even begin to approach the wingishness of Fox.

Not what I said. But I guess strawmanning is easier than dealing with the facts.

You would need to go to some tiny network like RT to even begin to approach the wingishness of Fox.

I know neither of you have a good argument because I read this and saw nothing about the actual argument.

Just a bunch of stuff about how bad media is. This has to tell us something.

You can have a whole argument, without touching the issues. It can just be about where you read it in the media, or where you get your source.

I know neither of you have a good argument because I read this and saw nothing about the actual argument.

You can have a whole argument, without touching the issues. It can just be about where you read it in the media, or where you get your source.

Reported for posting stoned.

Fat is just a shortened nickname for the fascist controller, I thought everyone knew this.

That used to be the case. It seems that people who make this argument haven't watched CNN since around 2012, when they were last sane. They are indeed just as bad as FOX News these days. The worm started to turn for them with the rise of BLM, and Obama giving them free reign to promote them. Then came the Muslim apologist, and anti-cop agenda. Then Trump won and caused a complete meltdown over there. It's pure Liberal propaganda all day, everyday. They barely report on news anymore. They look for anti-Trump, Liberal propaganda clickbait to discuss, and run with it all day long.

I'd only argue that perhaps they don't have an equivalent host to the craziest of the crazies, Sean Hannity. Don Lemon is damn close though, and Wolf Blitzer is getting more insane by the day. They certainly have regular contributors that reach his level and surpass it though, such as Symone Sanders and Sally Kohn.

But yeah, overall CNN is definitely on the level of FOX News these days.

Last edited:
My son is going to be very disappointed that I have to prevent him from watching two of his favourite shows now.
Serious. Paw Patrol and Thomas the train are my kiddos shows. That and Blaze. If he cant watch trucks, trains and pups cartoons what is he supposed to watch at 2?

@ultramanhyata rightly pointed out that CNN obviously isn't the left-wing equivalent to Fox, and @oldshadow responded with a non-sequitur claim that "the left believes that their side is fair and balanced." I agree that the bad response brings the discussion down, but only one of them did that.

The reality is that there is a measurable and clear difference in media-consumption habits on the right and left in America and a right-wing media system that has no real equivalent, and people who can't face the reality try to both-sides it by insisting that centrist corporate media is the same as Fox.

@ultramanhyata rightly pointed out that CNN obviously isn't the left-wing equivalent to Fox, and @oldshadow responded with a non-sequitur claim that "the left believes that their side is fair and balanced." I agree that the bad response brings the discussion down, but only one of them did that.

The reality is that there is a measurable and clear difference in media-consumption habits on the right and left in America and a right-wing media system that has no real equivalent, and people who can't face the reality try to both-sides it by insisting that centrist corporate media is the same as Fox.

So you think the main stream media is right wing?

So you think the main stream media is right wing?

Hmm. Didn't say anything that would make anyone think that, did I? Thought I pretty clearly referred to the MSM as "centrist corporate media." It's McDonald's or Budweiser. Professionally done, inoffensive, safe, mediocre or worse in quality.

Hmm. Didn't say anything that would make anyone think that, did I? Thought I pretty clearly referred to the MSM as "centrist corporate media." It's McDonald's or Budweiser. Professionally done, inoffensive, safe, mediocre or worse in quality.

It's the length of your dick above us you dishonest cock goblin.

Fuck it. I don't care any more today. I've given enough fucks today.
Go make up more stories about unrelated shit.

It's the length of your dick above us you dishonest cock goblin.

Fuck it. I don't care any more today. I've given enough fucks today.
Go make up more stories about unrelated shit.

???

Journalism in 2017, folks

"And the fact that these leaders, both white males, look like most figures in position of authority in the real world is not lost on children."

<{vega}>

As a former child who used to watch Thomas the Tank Engine I have no idea WTF the person writing this article is talking about... It's a fucking kids show about trains.

Back