CNN thinks "Thomas the Tank engine" and "Paw Patrol" are fascist shows

No dammit. No. This is a real article. Take your deferring denial and get rid of it once in a while.

I voted for Obama and think he did a good job. I don't blame Hillary for a terrorist attack 10,000 miles+ away, even if (if) she made a bad decision. I don't think trickle down will ever work for more than 5 years, and will likely always lead to a down economy. I recognize that media forces, and now women in general, are trying to put straight white males at a lowered rights status. Some things are pretty easy to see.

It is spreading to all straight men.

Make no mistake, the target was squarely on white men, but now if you are a straight man, especially a regular guy, you know, who can use tools, has any semblance of a backbone, and are willing to defend a position with coherence and logic.... watch out.

It is spreading to all straight men.

Make no mistake, the target was squarely on white men, but now if you are a straight man, especially a regular guy, you know, who can use tools, has any semblance of a backbone, and are willing to defend a position with coherence and logic.... watch out.

The women are still more on the side of black guys. I have been commuting on a bike (always had a car) for 5-6 years. Never had a woman be overly polite to me, although at times they would scream dirty things when I was in great shape, but when I rode with my (not overly attractive) black buddy, he got more wave throughs and smiles from white woman than I have ever seen. After they would smile and wave him though, they would glance at me like "sorry you had to see that." I see that everywhere.

The women are still more on the side of black guys. I have been commuting on a bike (always had a car) for 5-6 years. Never had a woman be overly polite to me, although at times they would scream dirty things when I was in great shape, but when I rode with my (not overly attractive) black buddy, he got more wave throughs and smiles from white woman than I have ever seen. After they would smile and wave him though, they would glance at me like "sorry you had to see that." I see that everywhere.

I agree, but it's fading.

Let one of those black guys not "tow the line" and take even a slightly nuanced or moderate approach to a BLM or Dem v Repub or Feminism discussion/topic and the claws will come out. They only pretend to be nice to minority men because it scores them points, and makes them feel good. But it's really out of a pity and superiority complex, and hatred towards manhood. If those minority men don't fall into their predetermined stereotypic categories of loyalties and political affiliations then they don't care for them at all.

Ever seen a female white liberal university employee disagree with an educated, confident, conservative black man? LMAO, it's epic.

And honestly, most of the time, straight Hispanic and Asian men don't even register to these people.

This is full retard but it's not unprecedented.
Remember when one of those guys said the teletubbies was gay propaganda?
I was forced to sit through some episodes of the Teletubbies when my siblings were growing up. I am now bisexual.

Coincidence?

I'd let my daughter watch Adolf the Animated Hitler before I'd let her watch Wonderpets ever again. That's for damn sure.

Yes, I agree with him, because he is correct. CNN did what they needed to do to chase the ratings tiger. It was quite successful. As a result of their efforts, they biased their coverage in favor of Trump.

This does not mean that they were pro-Trump, it means that their coverage biased in his direction because of several factors that are born out of their newer "infotainment" style. Lots of arguing on the panels, bothsideism, etc.
Indeed. CNN has no Clinton bias at all. Eh?

I was forced to sit through some episodes of the Teletubbies when my siblings were growing up. I am now bisexual.

Coincidence?
I think we'd call this anecdotal evidence or sample size of n=1.
Maybe your story would be better suited to some journal of human sexuality than sherdog.

That used to be the case. It seems that people who make this argument haven't watched CNN since around 2012, when they were last sane. They are indeed just as bad as FOX News these days. The worm started to turn for them with the rise of BLM, and Obama giving them free reign to promote them. Then came the Muslim apologist, and anti-cop agenda. Then Trump won and caused a complete meltdown over there. It's pure Liberal propaganda all day, everyday. They barely report on news anymore. They look for anti-Trump, Liberal propaganda clickbait to discuss, and run with it all day long.

I'd only argue that perhaps they don't have an equivalent host to the craziest of the crazies, Sean Hannity. Don Lemon is damn close though, and Wolf Blitzer is getting more insane by the day. They certainly have regular contributors that reach his level and surpass it though, such as Symone Sanders and Sally Kohn.

But yeah, overall CNN is definitely on the level of FOX News these days.

Like your fellow morons you see any criticism of Trump or the GOP as an example of radical leftism.

It's sad that you and others have fallen for the reimagination and redefinition of the political spectrum that the right has been working to ingrain in the electorate since the Reagan administration.

Thomas and friends? Thomas the train? Thats was my favorite show when i was kid. God damn you CNN

Like your fellow morons you see any criticism of Trump or the GOP as an example of radical leftism.

It's sad that you and others have fallen for the reimagination and redefinition of the political spectrum that the right has been working to ingrain in the electorate since the Reagan administration.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but Paw Patrol is not about Trump, is it? The hands up don't shoot narrative, which CNN took and ran with, amongst other outright nonsense, had nothing to do with Trump did it?

Daughter fucking loves Paw Patrol. fuck anyone who has an issue with a cartoon designed for children under 3. Kill yourself.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but Paw Patrol is not about Trump, is it? The hands up don't shoot narrative, which CNN took and ran with, amongst other outright nonsense, had nothing to do with Trump did it?

The fact that you consider coverage of a police shooting in a case believed to involve an unarmed suspect "leftist" only proves my point.

But, hey, I now live in a country where tens of millions of people think opposition to lowering the marginal tax rate on the wealthiest .5% is the definition of "communism" so it doesn't shock me.

@ultramanhyata rightly pointed out that CNN obviously isn't the left-wing equivalent to Fox, and @oldshadow responded with a non-sequitur claim that "the left believes that their side is fair and balanced." I agree that the bad response brings the discussion down, but only one of them did that.

The reality is that there is a measurable and clear difference in media-consumption habits on the right and left in America and a right-wing media system that has no real equivalent, and people who can't face the reality try to both-sides it by insisting that centrist corporate media is the same as Fox.

CNN is absolutely the Left equivalent of Fox News these days. They have always leaned a little left, but out of Fox, MSNBC, and CNN, CNN used to be the most honest. @HereticBD hit the nail on the head in post #252.

Someone made a tongue and cheek comment about Trump drinking a lot of Diet Coke and CNN had to run a story on it slamming him.

This is every bit as retarded as Hannity blasting Obama for asking for Dijon mustard on his burger.

Both CNN and Fox still report the news, but they're every bit as petty when discussing the opposing party.

Daughter fucking loves Paw Patrol. fuck anyone who has an issue with a cartoon designed for children under 3.

When they make the pre-school cartoon where the hero cat character used to be a boy but is now a girl we'll see if you change your tune.

My brother just bought a German Shepherd puppy for his son and called it "Chase" after the Paw Patrol character...

When I see those Nazi's on Christmas shits gonna get ugly.

CNN is absolutely the Left equivalent of Fox News these days. They have always leaned a little left, but out of Fox, MSNBC, and CNN, CNN used to be the most honest. @HereticBD hit the nail on the head in post #252.

Someone made a tongue and cheek comment about Trump drinking a lot of Diet Coke and CNN had to run a story on it slamming him.

This is every bit as retarded as Hannity blasting Obama for asking for Dijon mustard on his burger.

Both CNN and Fox still report the news, but they're every bit as petty when discussing the opposing party.

I watch a lot of both. CNN is extreme left. It way out-wings Fox. CNN is just terrible.

Back