CNN, MSNBC look away as Trump hosts families of victims killed by illegal immigrants

I am neutral on Trump, but in my view he is on the right side of the immigration issue. The MSM has been obsessing about temporary family separations at the border, but it spends little to no time on the permanent separations that the Angel families are experiencing.

I knew this thread would expose leftist idiocy, but to this extent?

8O_hdiHEOAMettY5b8KqV4oALgD5A1Na_fXsq5mDnI0.jpg

You people literally attack the man for honoring the families who lost loved ones. Your allowance for your communist 'news' outlets to turn their backs on this is telling as they continue to push their open border agenda on an obviously dumbed-down populace.

Trump could literally cure cancer and you same people would be on here bitching about him being a racist asshole.

There’s 10,000 fucking members are you kidding me? I now live in Texas and haven’t seen or heard of one fucking MS-13 person doing anything around. When I travel, guess what? I hear nothing about MS-13.

Weird that they aren't in Texas because they are fairly prevelant in Northern VA, right outside Trump's doorstep. Herndon, Sterling, and Alexandria are full of them. Thankfully, the average home in each area is still expensive enough where crime isn't really an issue. There is riff raff, but not enough to bring down entire counties.

Does illegal alien somehow equate to murderer? Are you saying a large population of illegals comes here and murders?

Almost no one says that, with the exception of a few nutjobs.

The salient point is the following: illegal aliens aren't supposed to be in the country at all. They didn't use the proper, legal channels. Each murder or rape committed by an illegal alien is preventable through sound immigration policy.

Common retort: we have our own murderers and rapists as well.

Response: Yes. have our own murderers and rapists, but their murders and rapes can't be stopped through simple border security and immigration enforcement.

Last edited:
So back to my question since this nonsense doesn't really speak to it.

Does illegal alien somehow equate to murderer? Are you saying a large population of illegals comes here and murders?

Illegal alien equates to someone who shouldn't be in the country in the first place. Why should it have to get to murder, to acknowledge that they're a problem?

This is some stupid game Democrats are playing, as if since only a few commit murder, then the problem isn't that bad and they shouldn't be treated like criminals and be allowed to stay. The issue is that NONE of them are supposed to be in the country at all. If some are committing murders, that's an extra problem on top of the initial one. There is no bright side to it. It starts at problem, and only has varying degrees of a worsening problem.

If you dislike Trump, you will view this as a political manuever.

If you like Trump, you will view this as a call to action.

If you are neutral on Trump, your mileage may vary.

Thank you for the insight hoss :)

I really didn’t want to post this in one of your threads because the likelyhood if anyone reading it is low but I love this Faux outrage over MS-13. It wasn’t until 2-3 years ago that white people in Southern states even knew there was a gang other than the bloods and crips. MS-13 has been around since the 80’s and NOW all of the sudden because Donny wants a wall they’ve become a hot topic item. These guys have been killing people of color for decades. Sure every so often a priceless white person gets killed but that’s war. You can blame Reagan for MS-13.

Oh look, a racist liberal idiot.

I guess I’m a white hating white lol. I dislike ignorance and there is a shit ton to go around in the South.

I've know about me 13 for a long time and I have lived in the south most of my life.

If you hate the south and southern people so much get gone. I'm sure the southern people around you will be happy to see you go so it will be a win, win.

They made a special on He history channel like twenty years ago on it

I remember teeing MS-13 on Gangland specials in like 2003. But then again, most Americans dont pay attention to anything more than 3 feet away from them.

Illegal alien equates to someone who shouldn't be in the country in the first place. Why should it have to get to murder, to acknowledge that they're a problem?

This is some stupid game Democrats are playing, as if since only a few commit murder, then the problem isn't that bad and they shouldn't be treated like criminals and be allowed to stay. The issue is that NONE of them are supposed to be in the country at all. If some are committing murders, that's an extra problem on top of the initial one. There is no bright side to it. It starts at problem, and only has varying degrees of a worsening problem.
The entire reason for Trump's photo OP with the family members was to equate illegal immigrants with murderers.

I take no issue with border enforcement, thread isn't about that...it's about news channels not covering this attempt by Trump to conflate issues.

I remember teeing MS-13 on Gangland specials in like 2003. But then again, most Americans dont pay attention to anything more than 3 feet away from them.
I knew a guy who joined he navy to get away from them back in 1997. Horrific shit he told us about. Fuck those guys. Fuck them all

Next he should hold a presser for all the Americans killed by Americans.
You can’t deport Americans from the U.S. On the other hand, these people may still be alive had these illegal aliens never snuck into the U.S.

It’s simple Bundynomics!

You can’t deport Americans from the U.S. On the other hand, these people may still be alive had these illegal aliens never snuck into the U.S.

It’s simple Bundynomics!
Not one of these people would have been murdered had they never been born in the first place.

I really didn’t want to post this in one of your threads because the likelyhood if anyone reading it is low but I love this Faux outrage over MS-13. It wasn’t until 2-3 years ago that white people in Southern states even knew there was a gang other than the bloods and crips. MS-13 has been around since the 80’s and NOW all of the sudden because Donny wants a wall they’ve become a hot topic item. These guys have been killing people of color for decades. Sure every so often a priceless white person gets killed but that’s war. You can blame Reagan for MS-13.
So..... they are cool, then?

Out of obviously-transparent-curiosity, how many innocents per year die to MS-13 and how many die to school shootings? It might give perspective for either side of the argument.

I knew a guy who joined he navy to get away from them back in 1997. Horrific shit he told us about. Fuck those guys. Fuck them all

When you favor chopping people with machetes, and dissolving them in acid baths, you are not an animal. You are worse. Animals have only their nature.

Slow clap gif

Agreed. If you want to understand how we got to MS-13, you have to look to our policies in central America during the 70's and 80's.
Same way we got ISIS.

*MAYBE* we should stop blowing up other people countries— or waging proxy wars there. People don’t seem to like that.

We take fat shits all over the world, and some of those turds eventually wash back up on our shores.

But hey, got to justify this $700 billion military budget somehow.

Last edited:
the Trump cult is just too fucking weird

5b2d64d9fc7e93b01d8b45ec.jpg

Is it yet fair to say that the MSM is only interested in putting forth an agenda? That what they (and their sponsors) really want is open borders? And that all their little talking points that prey on people easily consumed by wedge issues are simply a cover for their true aim?

"We're gathered today to hear directly from the American victims of illegal immigration. You hear the other side, you never hear this side, you don't know what's going on,” Trump said. "These are the American citizens permanently separated from their loved ones… because they were killed by criminal illegal aliens.”

"These are the families the media ignores. They don't talk about them, very unfair," the president continued.

https://www.rt.com/usa/430612-trump-angel-families-msm/

For you true believers out there, if nothing else, ask yourself, why am I learning of this from RT and not my CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc..

MSNBC? An agenda? No chance...

Back