CNN, MSNBC look away as Trump hosts families of victims killed by illegal immigrants

Let's just treat everyone equal regardless of race, country, religion. It's pretty simple.

Indeed.

No matter the race color or creed you need to follow the legal routes in order to immigrate into the US.

Indeed.

No matter the race color or creed you need to follow the legal routes in order to immigrate into the US.

Not if you and your family are in danger due to violence, war or extreme poverty. Especially if you're will to work and contribute to America.

I break the law easily if I was in their position no question asked. YOU would too. I actually chuckle when people act like they wouldn't do the same. Gtfo lol.

The natives must find the hypocrisy of the USA embarrassing to make laws about immigration lol.

Agenda? Sure the mainstream media has an agenda but so does trump.

This honoring of victims of ms13 was purely agenda.

Trump is trying to make people believe that most illegals are gangsters, murders, and rapist...He did this to push the narrative....LMFAO, if you actually think trump cares about those people and their families...He just knows its easy political points for his base.

LMFAO @ OP pushing Trumps agenda and being a shill.

He reminds me of israel shills.

Not if you and your family are in danger due to violence, war or extreme poverty. Especially if you're will to work and contribute to America.

I break the law easily if I was in their position no question asked. YOU would too. I actually chuckle when people act like they wouldn't do the same. Gtfo lol.

The natives must find the hypocrisy of the USA embarrassing to make laws about immigration lol.

Surely you don't think the entirety of the world living in poverty gets a welcome into the US right?

When MSM puts out a continuous stream of dishonest propaganda about temporary family separations, is it wrong to counter that narrative with real stories about permanent family separations?
You're such a lying idiot. Telling the truth is a continuous stream of dishonest propaganda to you.

Surely you don't think the entirety of the world living in poverty gets a welcome into the US right?

No. You have to admit that America Business uses illegal immigrants to make huge profits. Most illegals are great workers and produce quality work.

If you and your family are in danger, you should have the human right to go somewhere safer period.

Didn't write that.

I wrote that the MSM has put out a continuous stream of dishonest propaganda about temporary family separations.

It's not that the individual stories MSM is reporting are "fake", although multiple misrepresentations (see: crying toddler) have occurred.

No, the problem is that the coverage generally provides no context and focuses nearly exclusively on the alleged suffering that the "zero tolerance policy" has caused.

Some of the context that is missing from almost all of the coverage:

1 TVPRA
2 Flores Settlement Agreement and subsequent rulings
3 related controversy about Obama's family detention policy
4 the fact that the separations are temporary
5 the fact that the Obama and Bush administrations also separated families, and an attempt to quantify that and compare figures to the Trump administration
6 The fact that infants and small children are not separated from parents as a matter of policy
7 The fact that separation is often necessary due to an inability to prove parent/child relationship, a prior conviction on the record of the parent, or numerous other causes

The MSM (WaPO, NYT, MSNBC, TIME) has laid a huge egg in its coverage here. Credit to Vox for actually attempting to present structure and context even though its coverage was also slanted.

If one side is going to play the propaganda game, it's logical for the other side to hit back. In this case and in my opinion, Trump's propaganda is of higher quality. Temporary separation vs. permanent separation and death.
The president of the United States shouldn't be publicly inserting himself into policy debates with propaganda. Maybe he spent too much time with Kim.

Illegal immigration is bad. Legal immigration is good.

Last edited:
Get rid of all the Americans who cause crime too then if we going after criminals.

There's already a system in place to catch and punish people who live here and break the law.

This is about people that aren't citizens and have no right to be here in the 1st place. I find it odd that you need these things pointed out to you.

Is there anyone on Trump's team with a defense of the signing the pictures thing? That's fucking weird.

There's already a system in place to catch and punish people who live here and break the law.

This is about people that aren't citizens and have no right to be here in the 1st place. I find it odd that you need these things pointed out to you.

I find it funny that you're ancestors were illegal at one point. You can count on them for giving you the opportunities you have today.

Nationalism is so dumb lol. We are all humans and deserve the same opportunities you have.

Out of obviously-transparent-curiosity, how many innocents per year die to MS-13 and how many die to school shootings? It might give perspective for either side of the argument.
Gang-related deaths dwarf school shooting deaths.

I find it funny that you're ancestors were illegal at one point. You can count on them for giving you the opportunities you have today.

Nationalism is so dumb lol. We are all humans and deserve the same opportunities you have.

lmfao

Cry about it some more

<NoneOfMy>

I suspect you don't really know what bullshit is.

A few people having their heads cut off or murdered with a hammer is a small price to pay for some more potential democrat voters. Open up the borders, you racist.

This is obviously just a cheap political trick from Trump, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to catch the newest David Hogg interview on CNN.

It’s the timing. Where were you all 10 years ago? MS-13 have been a notoriously vicious and brutal gang for decades. Trump continues to beat the drum because he knows fear will sell. Here’s a novel thought, why not go after the members we have in the states, label them a terrorist organization and deal with them accordingly.
Didn't write that.

I wrote that the MSM has put out a continuous stream of dishonest propaganda about temporary family separations.

It's not that the individual stories MSM is reporting are "fake", although multiple misrepresentations (see: crying toddler) have occurred.

No, the problem is that the coverage generally provides no context and focuses nearly exclusively on the alleged suffering that the "zero tolerance policy" has caused.

Some of the context that is missing from almost all of the coverage:

1 TVPRA
2 Flores Settlement Agreement and subsequent rulings
3 related controversy about Obama's family detention policy
4 the fact that the separations are temporary
5 the fact that the Obama and Bush administrations also separated families, and an attempt to quantify that and compare figures to the Trump administration
6 The fact that infants and small children are not separated from parents as a matter of policy
7 The fact that separation is often necessary due to an inability to prove parent/child relationship, a prior conviction on the record of the parent, or numerous other causes

The MSM (WaPO, NYT, MSNBC, TIME) has laid a huge egg in its coverage here. Credit to Vox for actually attempting to present structure and context even though its coverage was also slanted.

If one side is going to play the propaganda game, it's logical for the other side to hit back. In this case and in my opinion, Trump's propaganda is of higher quality. Temporary separation vs. permanent separation and death.

Counter points if you don’t mind.

2. Flores agreement has already been violated and Trump through his EO is trying to over turn it.

3. Obama did not have a policy nor the record number of separations, evidence that Obama didn’t have to fill empty Walmart’s or construct camps. Obama policy separated children from parents if a child’s safety was in question. Huge difference than across the line separations.

4.they are currently NOT temporary due to the EO as the current policy is muddier now and prosecutions are not happening until better guidelines are established. Right of the children is now under question as the EO has now placed longer term care into the hands of CPS
And other government child protection services.

5. The only reason for comparing is due to right wing hacks and the President pulling a but but it’s not us it’s also them. Remember this is the Democrats not fault after all.

6. I think it’s unclear to say small children are kept with parents.

7. It’s a zero tolerance policy enacted by the Trump administration.

Maybe next time read dumbass, I said MS-13 has been around since the 80’s and it’s only until now that Southerns and rightwing media is expressing outrage. I grew up in San Diego so I’m familiar all to well. This latest outrage is fake imo to drive fear into white people who don’t know better.

Also champ, Suernos are MS-13.
Wrong, MS-13 are Surenos but Surenos are not always MS-13

Illegal immigration is illegal, retard.

Damn they got Trumps John Handcock on photos of their loved ones. Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Back