CNN, MSNBC look away as Trump hosts families of victims killed by illegal immigrants

No I’m against using bullshit as fear to push people to vote against their best interests. You might like getting manipulated or are not bright enough to realize you are but I don’t.
I suspect you don't really know what bullshit is.

Italians faced something similar in America in regards to the mafia.

The mafia also had a lot more power than any wack MS-13 chapter can ever dream of having

A few people having their heads cut off or murdered with a hammer is a small price to pay for some more potential democrat voters. Open up the borders, you racist.

This is obviously just a cheap political trick from Trump, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to catch the newest David Hogg interview on CNN.

Because I think it would be better for out country to have a rational conversation and not get emotionally jerked off ?

Damn you people are dumb

Im for immigration reform bozo just not for this fuckin circus
Tell me what is being done currently about MS13 that is irrational? Can you? Should we do nothing?

Tell me what is being done currently about MS13 that is irrational? Can you? Should we do nothing?

Tell me how separating children who show up with families seeking asylum somehow combats MS13? Can you? Should we do something this stupid?

Was that what we were talking about now?

I thought we were talking about using victims families to play politics.

If I had my way I would end the prohibition that is the lifes blood of these gangs and pontius pilate the whole situation.

MS13 Antifa George Soros

Republicans:
images

I really didn’t want to post this in one of your threads because the likelyhood if anyone reading it is low but I love this Faux outrage over MS-13. It wasn’t until 2-3 years ago that white people in Southern states even knew there was a gang other than the bloods and crips. MS-13 has been around since the 80’s
Well, no one has really made any cool music or movies about MS13. Imagine how popular they'd be.

Well, no one has really made any cool music or movies about MS13. Imagine how popular they'd be.

You can't really make a "cool" movie about ms13. There are ways to depict Italian and black gangsters as something cool, even though they aren't cool in real life. But MS13 is pretty much impossible to depict as anything other than terrifying.

I have heard rumors about an El Chapo movie, which I'm sure will depict him as some sort of folk hero instead of a sociopathic murderer.

You can't really make a "cool" movie about ms13. There are ways to depict Italian and black gangsters as something cool, even though they aren't cool in real life. But MS13 is pretty much impossible to depict as anything other than terrifying.

I have heard rumors about an El Chapo movie, which I'm sure will depict him as some sort of folk hero instead of a sociopathic murderer.
Something about the lifestyle appeals to enough people to have 10's of 1000's of members.

Something about the lifestyle appeals to enough people to have 10's of 1000's of members.

Not even half the size of the Bloods, according to Wikipedia. They also don't have a Tupac character giving them mainstream understanding. Also just read the Crips are twice as big as the Bloods. MS13 is just scary violent.

Not even half the size of the Bloods, according to Wikipedia. They also don't have a Tupac character giving them mainstream understanding. Also just read the Crips are twice as big as the Bloods. MS13 is just scary violent.
Well right but the Bloods and Crips have been glorified in movies and music. Thats what I was saying.

Yet they applauded Obama for hosting Bowe Bergdahl's family.

Well right but the Bloods and Crips have been glorified in movies and music. Thats what I was saying.

More so in music, I'd say. Rap music glorifies black gangs to an absurd extent. Movies about black gangs are usually tragedies I think. Boyz in the Hood, South Central, etc. I think they are pretty sad movies. I don't think you could really glorify MS13, they don't have anything to glorify, I think they are too violent to make into anti-heroes. Nobody is glorified more than Italian gangsters, and by most accounts they are a bunch of backstabbing lowlife dolts. The Godfather was complete fiction, but I Gulliani said they actually started copying the Godfather when it came out, lol.

Yeah, the one that was deported once, and caught twice inn dUIs and let off because he was in a sanctuary city got drunk and drove his car into an innocent man and killed him on impact. Yes, he’s a murderer.
So back to my question since this nonsense doesn't really speak to it.

Does illegal alien somehow equate to murderer? Are you saying a large population of illegals comes here and murders?

Ya know
Too the skeptic in me this totally looks like propaganda to rile the masses

look at all these victims , I got the greatest victims we need to build a wall

And for the record I am not making light of their suffering just that its being used as a game piece and it doesnt make it that much different than the crying girl that wasnt really separated

If you hate Trump, you will view this as a political maneuver.

If you love Trump, you will view this as a call to action.

Last edited:
Back