CNN, MSNBC look away as Trump hosts families of victims killed by illegal immigrants

There’s 10,000 fucking members are you kidding me? I now live in Texas and haven’t seen or heard of one fucking MS-13 person doing anything around. When I travel, guess what? I hear nothing about MS-13.
I guess you can thank Trump then for bringing this to light, yes?

Illegal immigration is in their best interests?

Economically yes if you want to maintain a middle class while also having GDP growth. You can’t raise the price of food by any multitude and expect it not to affect the middle/lower class.

No I’m against using bullshit as fear to push people to vote against their best interests. You might like getting manipulated or are not bright enough to realize you are but I don’t.
I remember owning you in one of these threads before, pretty sure. I think you said something about original founding MS13 being Americans (US citizens) and not illegals from South America, I then proved you wrong and you semi-stfu.

Now you're on this kick that we should just ignore MS13 because we've ignored them before (we didn't) and that they aren't really relevant. Sorry but for the people (innocent Americans) affected by MS13, they are relevant. They also affect the U.S. border.

Now... <DisgustingHHH>

I remember owning you in one of these threads before, pretty sure. I think you said something about original founding MS13 being Americans (US citizens) and not illegals from South America, I then proved you wrong and you semi-stfu.

Now you're on this kick that we should just ignore MS13 because we've ignored them before (we didn't) and that they aren't really relevant. Sorry but for the people (innocent Americans) affected by MS13, they are relevant. They also affect the U.S. border.

Now... <DisgustingHHH>

I stopped reading after you owning anyone This is the first time I’ve brought up MS-13 before.

I’m on this kick because Republicans are doing what they do best. Sow fear in people of nationalities or race that their base has little to no interaction with then tell them thee people are coming to get them.

But continue to own me Pinocchio.

Oh and since I’m sure you think I’m calling you a liar, I’m not.

This photo op was done just for his base and no one else.

Yep, saw Cuomo lightly touch on it on his show, and unironically state that he didn't want to downplay the immense loss these families have suffered...then went on to completely downplay it, and talk about what a minor problem it actually is, and how it shouldn't get in the way of discussing the hardships illegal immigrants go through when they illegally cross the border.

It's like the discussion of a rare cancer. The people affected by it do not suffer any less than those affected by a common cancer. So you have to tread gently when talking about the negligible threat their rare cancer poses to the general population, statistically speaking.

Grown ups understand all this.

It's like the discussion of a rare cancer. The people affected by it do not suffer any less than those affected by a common cancer. So you have to tread gently when talking about the negligible threat their rare cancer poses to the general population, statistically speaking.

Grown ups understand all this.

Adults understand that the comparison you just made is retarded.

Ya know
Too the skeptic in me this totally looks like propaganda to rile the masses

look at all these victims , I got the greatest victims we need to build a wall

And for the record I am not making light of their suffering just that its being used as a game piece and it doesnt make it that much different than the crying girl that wasnt really separated

And for the record I am not making light of their suffering just that its being used as a game piece and it doesnt make it that much different than the crying girl that wasnt really separated

It's far different, because the people from these families were, you know, really killed.

It's far different, because the people from these families were, you know, really killed.

and this isnt going to bring them back

The point behind it which you get im sure is to stir public sentiment.

It reeks of agenda.

I stopped reading after you owning anyone This is the first time I’ve brought up MS-13 before.

I’m on this kick because Republicans are doing what they do best. Sow fear in people of nationalities or race that their base has little to no interaction with then tell them thee people are coming to get them.

But continue to own me Pinocchio.

Oh and since I’m sure you think I’m calling you a liar, I’m not.
You didn't stop reading lol. You read every bit.

There is no fear in race, there is conviction on stomping out scumbags. Scumbags that you defend.

You didn't stop reading lol. You read every bit.

There is no fear in race, there is conviction on stomping out scumbags. Scumbags that you defend.
m

Wow you read my posts and derived I was defending scumbags? You should lash out less it makes you look triggered. Race is used as a tool to instill fear all of the time. It was used in this thread once already.

Oh and going back to my statement about manipulation, you are definitely the latter.

m

Wow you read my posts and derived I was defending scumbags? You should lash out less it makes you look triggered. Race is used as a tool to instill fear all of the time. It was used in this thread once already.

Oh and going back to my statement about manipulation, you are definitely the latter.
Ya I got you confused with another dumbass I owned in another MS13 thread who was defending these idiots.

Ya know
Too the skeptic in me this totally looks like propaganda to rile the masses

look at all these victims , I got the greatest victims we need to build a wall

Except... the crying girl was fake news, these families actually suffered tragedies at the hands of MS13 scum.

Damn you people suck.

Wake me up when the president hosts a dinner for victims of subprime mortgage loans

Except... the crying girl was fake news, these families actually suffered tragedies at the hands of MS13 scum.

Damn you people suck.

Because I think it would be better for out country to have a rational conversation and not get emotionally jerked off ?

Damn you people are dumb

Im for immigration reform bozo just not for this fuckin circus

Next he should hold a presser for all the Americans killed by Americans.

The parents were virtually kissing Trump’s feet. They were thankful that he recognised their children who were murdered because people like yourself defend murderers.
Illegal alien = murderer now?

Illegal alien = murderer now?

Yeah, the one that was deported once, and caught twice inn dUIs and let off because he was in a sanctuary city got drunk and drove his car into an innocent man and killed him on impact. Yes, he’s a murderer.

Back