CNN fails hard

You can't expect me do an interview for you.

You're a novice when it comes to fishing. Mono line is junk unless you're fishing top water. Even then I would use braid. Don't be a cheap ass. Use fluorocarbon line for 90% of your fishing setups
If you dont feel like having any conversation you probably shouldn't post.

54c930605314a.image.png

Too soon!

TS “doesn’t watch the news.”

Must have not showed up on his Facebook feed. Jesus H. Christ...

Which doesn't make sense. He embedded a video using the URL from youtube. He didn't embed a facebook media vid.

Even if we assume this is true, that means he either follows CNN on facebook, or was duped by another right wing propaganda page that make the same post he plagiarized here. But even then he was so moved to go and retrieve the link from directly from youtube.

So overall that's BS lol

Attacking assad to artificially even the playing field to give rebels an advantage IS creating refugees. If America would not meddle in the conflict it would have been over by now, and the rebels woukd have lost bigly long ago.

The problem is you do not actually care about babies, you care about to ding a way to defend a hypocrite Trump . Only one of us has been consistent in our position if criticizing presidents' involvement in the matter. And it hasn't been you.
You don't know what wouldve happened if America didn't meddle. You don't know what would've if happened if Assad already won. Don't pretend like you're an expert. I'm not even the one that brought up refugees. I said I am against babies getting gassed. Somehow you made that about refugees. You like to derail every conservation. Always change the subject just like rational.

I didn't ask you for a long drawn out response filled with bullshit. I asked you what your solution is since you brought it up.

It sounds like we both have the same solution, which is not to meddle at all. Here's where we disagree. I don't consider it meddling when we're simply targeting Assad's ability to use chemical weapons.

Basically what you're saying is that we should just let Assad use chemical attacks to make the rebels surrender sooner. Your whole argument is based on your assumptions.

Now let's see how you twist this one now & go on & on about me not caring about the babies. That's ironic coming from you when you basically say we should just let Assad use chemical weapons to get this over with quicker. You're such a good guy.

Which doesn't make sense. He embedded a video using the URL from youtube. He didn't embed a facebook media vid.

Even if we assume this is true, that means he either follows CNN on facebook, or was duped by another right wing propaganda page that make the same post he plagiarized here. But even then he was so moved to go and retrieve the link from directly from youtube.

So overall that's BS lol
Wow you're an idiot lol someone posted it on fb. It showed up on my fb feed. I opened up YouTube & searched the title of the video. It popped up. I copied the link & posted it here.

Come on. You claim to be an IT guy. You must not be that great

You don't know what wouldve happened if America didn't meddle. You don't know what would've if happened if Assad already won. Don't pretend like you're an expert. I'm not even the one that brought up refugees. I said I am against babies getting gassed. Somehow you made that about refugees. You like to derail every conservation. Always change the subject just like rational.

I didn't ask you for a long drawn out response filled with bullshit. I asked you what your solution is since you brought it up.

Then why do you start threads if you don't want responses? You won't answer another posters questions and now you say you don't want responses. Maybe its "bullshit" to you because it challenges your world view and narrative. "I care about the gassed babies, but not the starving babies! That's not my problem!" has been your response. That's pretty shaky grounds to build your stance on.

It sounds like we both have the same solution, which is not to meddle at all. Here's where we disagree. I don't consider it meddling when we're simply targeting Assad's ability to use chemical weapons.

Bombing another countries military installations isn't meddling in another country? Makes sense.

Basically what you're saying is that we should just let Assad use chemical attacks to make the rebels surrender sooner. Your whole argument is based on your assumptions.

Now let's see how you twist this one now & go on & on about me not caring about the babies. That's ironic coming from you when you basically say we should just let Assad use chemical weapons to get this over with quicker. You're such a good guy.

You're right, I am such a good guy. Good guys think that using foreign countries to fight proxy wars is a bad thing. Apparently you only think its bad when the guy you don't like does it, but will use year old videos to make arguments for the guy you like to do it (even if that guy you like previously said it was bad).

I'm trying to make your shitty thread interesting with worthwhile debate (which you aren't capable of having). You say this video, and used it to start a "Trump good! Liberals Bad! Me no like CNN! oohhhhaaaahhh" thread and now people are trying to save this internet equivalent of the Hindendburg.

Wow you're an idiot lol someone posted it on fb. It showed up on my fb feed. I opened up YouTube & searched the title of the video. It popped up. I copied the link & posted it here.

Come on. You claim to be an IT guy. You must not be that great

I'm great at spotting your bullshit. Who shared it on FB then? Why did they share? If it was a page you follow, link us to the Facebook post if you aren't full of shit.

Last edited:
You're a novice when it comes to fishing. Mono line is junk unless you're fishing top water. Even then I would use braid. Don't be a cheap ass. Use fluorocarbon line for 90% of your fishing setups
LMFAO.

Holy shit you're clueless as fuck.

This thread has to be one of the worst self ownings in history.

Google it, bass master. You'll pay $500 a day for my fishing advice just like every other client.
Why would I google something I already know. You say I'm clueless, but you can't explain why.

You probably fish with a worm & bobber & pretend to be an expert.

lol you're the one who made the claim, not me. The Syrian civil war has been brewing for decades.

And I'm saying you're being willfully ignorant or you're just actually ignorant if you don't see how the two are connected.

Even @sniper understands these things.

Why would I google something I already know. You say I'm clueless, but you can't explain why.

You probably fish with a worm & bobber & pretend to be an expert.
LOOOL. If you tried to cast a spey rod you'd rip your silly little face off. Get a grip, Rookie.

Thanks for the chuckle ts

Back