CNN fails hard

Lol I stopped reading after how you worded your first sentence. You're a joke

You stopped reading because you're an idiot who has been btfo in you're shitty thread. Your e-ass has been stretched more than a t shirt at an anime convention.

Me and @HomerThompson are staging an intervention, rent free, in your head.
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

The stupid never seem to stop arguing no matter how wrong they are, it is simply amazing.

You stopped reading because you're an idiot who has been btfo in you're shitty thread. Your e-ass has been stretched more than a t shirt at an anime convention.
You stopped reading, yet you give a long drawn out response to everyone one of my posts? Lol not smart

Yes, I already told you this. Obama was, and the US is, an invading force in Syria. Trump commited an act of aggression in bombing Syria as well.

Assad is still leader of Syria's government. We weren't invited, and we are still aiding forces hostile to their current ruling government.

I'm not sure why you keep asking me to say dud Obama or do tjus, or dud Obama do that. Unlike you towards Trump, I'm capable of criticising Obama's actions that I think we're terrible. But as we've seen you have quadrupled down on your idiocy in this thread in your attempt to go "gotcha cnn!"
but-is-it-an-invasion.jpg

You stopped readingm, yet you give a long drawn out response to everyone one of my posts? Lol not smart

This post doesn't even make any sense. Where did I say I stopped reading?

The stupid never seem to stop arguing no matter how wrong they are, it is simply amazing.

It shows an amazing lack of character. Have I been demonstrably wrong before? Sure. And I own that shit when given the opportunity.

Back