CNN fails hard

Is that why people can become a millionaire from competitive bass fishing? You know nothing about bass fishing
I'm pretty sure that has everything to do with the NASCAR model of whoring to sponsors and the stupid rednecks who lap it up, not the weakass busterass stupid fish.

I'm pretty sure that has everything to do with the NASCAR model of whoring to sponsors and the stupid rednecks who lap it up, not the weakass busterass stupid fish.
You aren't pretty sure, you're wrong. Since it's so easy, go make some money off of it. You would get humbled real quick.

You aren't pretty sure, you're wrong. Since it's so easy, go make some money off of it. You would get humbled real quick.
Not as quickly as you were humbled in this thread however

Still waiting on you & @HomerThompson to man up. You both shut up real quick after you accused Obama of invading Syria without even realizing what you did lol idiots

They answered you already. Yes. Country A putting boots on the ground in country B without country B asking you to do so, and telling you to get out, is invasion.

Hence why so many people want America to not get involved with this shit. Either through boots on the ground or planes in the air.

Still waiting on you & @HomerThompson to man up. You both shut up real quick after you accused Obama of invading Syria without even realizing what you did lol idiots
[in-vey-zhuh n]
noun
  1. an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.

[in-veyd]
verb (used with object), in·vad·ed,in·vad·ing.
  1. to enter forcefully as an enemy; go into with hostile intent

They answered you already. Yes. Country A putting boots on the ground in country B without country B asking you to do so, and telling you to get out, is invasion.

Hence why so many people want America to not get involved with this shit. Either through boots on the ground or planes in the air.
No they didn't answer my question because they don't have the balls. Not sure why you feel the need to defend them.

So let's get this on record without you beating around the bush with your country A & B bullshit.

Do you go on record saying Obama invaded Syria?

No they didn't answer my question because they don't have the balls. Not sure why you feel the need to defend them.

So let's get this on record without you beating around the bush with your country A & B bullshit.

By the dictionary definition yes but not really by common parlance .
, you should have been more specific and said full scale invasion .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion

An invasion is a military offensive in which large parts of combatants of one geopoliticalentity aggressively enter territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering; liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a territory; forcing the partition of a country; altering the established government or gaining concessions from said government; or a combination thereof. An invasion can be the cause of a war, be a part of a larger strategy to end a war, or it can constitute an entire war in itself. Due to the large scale of the operations associated with invasions, they are usually strategic in planning and execution.[citation needed]

Me and @HomerThompson are staging an intervention, rent free, in your head.

By the dictionary definition yes but not really by common parlance .
, you should have been more specific and said full scale invasion .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion

An invasion is a military offensive in which large parts of combatants of one geopoliticalentity aggressively enter territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering; liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a territory; forcing the partition of a country; altering the established government or gaining concessions from said government; or a combination thereof. An invasion can be the cause of a war, be a part of a larger strategy to end a war, or it can constitute an entire war in itself. Due to the large scale of the operations associated with invasions, they are usually strategic in planning and execution.[citation needed]
You mean sniper should have been more clear. He brought it up. And I'm sure in his original post he wasn't considering what Obama did to be an invasion. He just went that route when homer tried to back him up

Yes, I already told you this. Obama was, and the US is, an invading force in Syria. Trump commited an act of aggression in bombing Syria as well.

Assad is still leader of Syria's government. We weren't invited, and we are still aiding forces hostile to their current ruling government.

I'm not sure why you keep asking me to say dud Obama or do tjus, or dud Obama do that. Unlike you towards Trump, I'm capable of criticising Obama's actions that I think we're terrible. But as we've seen you have quadrupled down on your idiocy in this thread in your attempt to go "gotcha cnn!"

You have received zero (0) Likes in this thread.

<Lmaoo>
I wouldn't expect to. It's been me arguing against the same 3 retards this entire thread. I got you guys to claim Obama invaded Syria without even realizing it

Yes, I already told you this. Obama and the US are an invading force in Syria. Trump commited an act of aggression in bombing Syria.

Assad is still leader of Syria's government.

I'm not sure why you keep asking me to say dud Obama or do tjus, or dud Obama do that. Unlike you towards Trump, I'm capable of criticising Obama's actions that I think we're terrible. But as we've seen you have quadrupled down on your idiocy in this thread in your attempt to go "gotcha cnn!"
Lol I stopped reading after how you worded your first sentence. You're a joke

I wouldn't expect to. It's been me arguing against the same 3 retards this entire thread. I got you guys to claim Obama invaded Syria without even realizing it
What are you still doing here? You got banned a page ago. Be a man for once in your life and honor your bet.

Back