CNN fails hard

I find it hilarious you didn’t realize the date on the video, but I agree it has relevance, though pry not in the way you wished.

The video should raise some questions, such as, “Why was the first attack so ineffective?” and “Why were these chemical facilities not targeted after Assad’s first alleged chemical attack?” Perhaps also: “Why are we to believe the second attack will be any more useful?”
What do you think the answers to these questions are, Drenalin?
I think you ask way too many questions. Seriously that's a little much

Disagree.

The problem isn't that we interfered it's that we interfered in such a tip toeing pussy footing sort of way.

We either use decisive military force or we don't use decisive military force.

These half assed solutions with half assed political support are never going to solve a problem. Congress, the President, and the public didn't have the will one way or the other to get involved here so instead we have this sort of non-involvement-involvement thing going on. Our mistakes in the past clouded our judgement and willingness to act decisively or not at all.

Yup.
If we are going to attack Syria (which I disagree with), it should be an attack that not only eliminates ALL of Assad’s chemical warfare capabilities, but also his offensive abilities and targets Assad and his regime directly.
Trump’s actions are utterly useless.

Disagree.

The problem isn't that we interfered it's that we interfered in such a tip toeing pussy footing sort of way.

We either use decisive military force or we don't use decisive military force.

These half assed solutions with half assed political support are never going to solve a problem. Congress, the President, and the public didn't have the will one way or the other to get involved here so instead we have this sort of non-involvement-involvement thing going on. Our mistakes in the past clouded our judgement and willingness to act decisively or not at all.
I have a feeling that is by design..

I think you ask way too many questions. Seriously that's a little much

That was only 3 questions, that are pretty important to this issue. Maybe you should stick to discussing the merits of Stren vs Berkeley monofilament, because you are in over your head.

That was only 3 questions, that are pretty important to this issue. Maybe you should stick to discussing the merits of Stren vs Berkeley monofilament, because you are in over your head.
Come on now, all the "pros" use braid nowadays.

You deflected from my question about accepting refugees with some silly but Obama. Should America accept refugees, including children and babies? You care enough about babies to cheer for bombing syria. But it seems you're afraid to give a real answer on displaced refugees that include children who are at risk of starvation and disease.
I didn't deflect anything like you do all the time. You're the one who blamed Obama for all of this. Why do you expect me to come up with a solution for the refugees? I'm not the one who started the civil war.

Now since you want to talk about dodging questions. Answer this for me. Who chose to arm the rebels?

I didn't deflect anything like you do all the time. You're the one who blamed Obama for all of this. Why do you expect me to come up with a solution for the refugees? I'm not the one who started the civil war.

Now since you want to talk about dodging questions. Answer this for me. Who chose to arm the rebels?

Are you not paying attention to your own thread? I've already criticized Obama arming the rebels multiple times in this thread and others. Yet you seem so dead set on confrontation over that topic in an attempt to avoid the conversation that Trump is also continuing the trend of interfering in this conflict. Even after he made dozens of tweets saying otherwise that he directed towards Obama.

You brought babies up as an emotional Outburst to try and justify continued interference in this conflict. But now you uncomfortably you don't want to admit that you don't actually care about babies you just try to use that as a scapegoat to cover your poor arguments.

You can't expect me do an interview for you.

You're a novice when it comes to fishing. Mono line is junk unless you're fishing top water. Even then I would use braid. Don't be a cheap ass. Use fluorocarbon line for 90% of your fishing setups

You're a novice when it comes to fishing. Mono line is junk unless you're fishing top water. Even then I would use braid. Don't be a cheap ass. Use fluorocarbon line for 90% of your fishing setups

3 questions. No interview.

You have no understanding of this issue, hence your reluctance to engage any questions on this issue with myself or others. Your thinking is as simplistic as “I like Trump.”

Braid and Fluoro are great, but good mono works fine. It’s a poor fisherman who blames his tools, indeed. There are a lot of folks who would fish circles around you using an old Ugly Stick, Abu Garcia ambassador and cheap monofilament.

Are you not paying attention to your own thread? I've already criticized Obama arming the rebels multiple times in this thread and others. Yet you seem so dead set on confrontation over that topic in an attempt to avoid the conversation that Trump is also continuing the trend of interfering in this conflict. Even after he made dozens of tweets saying otherwise that he directed towards Obama.

You brought babies up as an emotional Outburst to try and justify continued interference in this conflict. But now you uncomfortably you don't want to admit that you don't actually care about babies you just try to use that as a scapegoat to cover your poor arguments.
Like I said, you brought Obama up in this thread, not me. I said I'm all for trying to prevent a country from doing chemical attacks on babies. So that means I'm supposed to have a solution for the babies that are refugees? You act like the using bombing theirs air fields & supplies is the reason there are refugees.

Here's my solution. Prevent Assad from making them refugees in the first place.

What's your solution mother teresa?

Just a suggestion, stick to bass fishing forums, politics is not your thing.

3 questions. No interview.

You have no understanding of this issue, hence your reluctance to engage any questions on this issue with myself or others. Your thinking is as simplistic as “I like Trump.”

Braid and Fluoro are great, but good mono works fine. It’s a poor fisherman who blames his tools, indeed. There are a lot of folks who would fish circles around you using an old Ugly Stick, Abu Garcia ambassador and cheap monofilament.
lol you have no clue what you're talking about. Sure mono can work just fine in some situations. I'd just rather pay a few extra bucks more for line that doesn't float or stretch

Like I said, you brought Obama up in this thread, not me. I said I'm all for trying to prevent a country from doing chemical attacks on babies. So that means I'm supposed to have a solution for the babies that are refugees? You act like the using bombing theirs air fields & supplies is the reason there are refugees.

Here's my solution. Prevent Assad from making them refugees in the first place.

What's your solution mother teresa?

Attacking assad to artificially even the playing field to give rebels an advantage IS creating refugees. If America would not meddle in the conflict it would have been over by now, and the rebels woukd have lost bigly long ago.

The problem is you do not actually care about babies, you care about finding a way to defend a hypocrite Trump . Only one of us has been consistent in our position if criticizing presidents' involvement in the matter. And it hasn't been you.

Last edited:
In what way did me meddle in the Syrian civil war in 2002? I thought it started in like 2011?

We started a major military campaign that impacted the entire middle east.

You might have heard of it.

So you're trying to put this on Bush? Now it's Bush's fault that Obama armed the rebels.

I didn't blame anyone. I blame America for America's actions.

If you don't see how the Iraq war and the fallout from it directly impacted what happened in Syria.. well you need to just fuck off and stop worrying about politics.

Not only did they not cut the feed, they posted the clip to their own YouTube channel afterwards. It’s almost like they aren’t trying to censor his opinion.
This . Yeah they tried to bury it do hard they aired it, and the posted it online.
But " Oh my god libtards are trying to censor the truth!!"

54c930605314a.image.png

Back