CM Punk on Colby Covington: It's racist. I get what Colby is doing but I don't appreciate it.

Do you agree with CM Punk on Colby Covington?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I just chose not to argue due to you not agreeing with the system is at fault . It would take hours for me to school you on the history . How do You think these urban communities came to be ? Systematic racism is a real issue . Slavery ends 1865 , that’s two ancestors back for a some people . What type of economic gains are you looking for ? That’s a tall order and a lot of catching up to do . And what about the effects of thus slavery ? Native Americans today suffer from high depression rates in their own communities . Genocide takes a toll on any group of people. One big thing that could help blacks is for other Americans citizens to finally acknowledge racism. If you can’t do that then there is no point of arguing.

Do you know what would actually help urban blacks? Strong families raising children the right way.

It. Is. That. Simple.

If you want to blame "the man" then you have to blame Democrats and them pushing welfare on urban blacks to destroy the family unit. Welfare was a way that Democrats could dissolve family values and allow mothers to replace fathers with GOVERNMENT. And if you have done any research on how children fare without fathers then you would know that is a horrible thing. Children fail without fathers, and welfare creates dependence and a voting block that will always vote for more welfare.

So if you want to blame the government at least be honest and blame Democrats who basically have enslaved urban blacks with welfare dependence which has led to the destruction of family values.

So blame yourself.

And what is your solution? Tell me your solution please. Is it to make excuses? I don't embrace excuses. I embrace SOLUTIONS. So what is your solution?

He parrots Trump, who is one of the biggest racists in the world. I don’t know that Colby has gone racist yet, but he’s getting close. He’s probably too stupid to know when he’s crossing the line.

What did he say that was racist? Because I didn't see it in what was posted.

16:30 - 19:42

CM Punk talking about Colby Covington and President Donald Trump.

Colby could take it to another level and just call punk the n word.

The 3rd poll option should be cm punk shutting the fuck up and disappearing back to duke rufus’ asshole

Everyone knows that screaming racist is an automatic trump card in any discussion or argument. Lol

Do you know what would actually help urban blacks? Strong families raising children the right way.

It. Is. That. Simple.

If you want to blame "the man" then you have to blame Democrats and them pushing welfare on urban blacks to destroy the family unit. Welfare was a way that Democrats could dissolve family values and allow mothers to replace fathers with GOVERNMENT. And if you have done any research on how children fare without fathers then you would know that is a horrible thing. Children fail without fathers, and welfare creates dependence and a voting block that will always vote for more welfare.

So if you want to blame the government at least be honest and blame Democrats who basically have enslaved urban blacks with welfare dependence which has led to the destruction of family values.

So blame yourself.

And what is your solution? Tell me your solution please. Is it to make excuses? I don't embrace excuses. I embrace SOLUTIONS. So what is your solution?
Solution would be to acknowledge the wrong doing in the system !! Your ignoring the causes for no fathers . Jim Crow and segregation is as recent as 1955. But like I said agree to disagree

He parrots Trump, who is one of the biggest racists in the world. I don’t know that Colby has gone racist yet, but he’s getting close. He’s probably too stupid to know when he’s crossing the line.
I know, CNN told me trump thinks all Mexicans are rapists and criminals and that he has said the N word numerous times and that he likes Russian whore s to pee on him. This has all been confirmed by CNN a reputable source.

Is this another thread full of white people saying racism doesn’t exist?

more importantly, who cares what CM thinks. why did you even put up a poll about this?

CM Punk (0-2) accused interim UFC welterweight champion Colby Covington (14-1) of being racist in his
promotional efforts. What are your thoughts on this? I have to disagree with him.

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Can't be talking shit 0-2 with no street cred. Sounds like punk is cruising for another beatdown. Sick fuck probably gets off getting choked out and slapped.

To each their own. Book it!

Look at my other posts here, including the UN definition of racial discrimination I quoted, it is enforced back in 1969 and still in force. Not having two arguments here. I am out of here.

You missing my point entirely. I did read your other posts. What I am saying is that by simply pointing out a stereotyping or making a generalization about a group of people (regardless if they are included in the UN definition of groups that can be the target of racism or not) isn't inherently racist. There are many other factors at play. If you want to just say context doesn't matter then that is a different argument, but I am saying it does. Eg Black people saying the N word isn't racist. Me saying Irish people like Whiskey isn't racist and nothing Colby said was racist. Keep in mind I can't stand Colby and will trash on him for a million things but claiming racism in any of those tweets is just plain exaggerating, and diminishes actual racism when it pops up because everyone goes around crying wolf all the time.

It's on both sides. Here's my question: why does the government force the issue of black and white integration?

If black people will never truly like white people, and white people will never truly like blacks...who cares?
Lol, you frigging Dumbass....

Well, this countries have exported a big chunk of their population in the West, a very mixed crowd at best.

Your foreign ass won't have a warmer welcoming in the East in a similar situation, just like the Eastern countries weren't happy about their refugees quota and are fighting it tooth and nail.

It's a mechanism of defence in front of an aggression on the work market, cultural identity, access to resources etc.

If you want to call it racism, fine. But then the word becomes unspecific. You could be racist towards another man simply because he does your job for less money, because he litters the streets or because the subway is more crowded.

I don't want to keep this going and do actually understand your last point, the word racist/racism is very broad in a legal sense and is problematic for some, the European example was because we have a lot of racism not based on colour or religion when the majority of it is.

I have a few friends that lived and worked for a few years in different Eastern European countries (Ukraine, Hungary, Poland) and they liked it and had very little trouble. I have travelled extensively in Eastern Europe and always found the people to be friendly and I go of the beaten track a lot and end up in what locals will tell me are sketchy areas. In general I have found Eastern Europeans are fine as long as your White, Non Muslim and not a 'Gypsy' (Racism in the very specific sense - definitely not agreeing with it) but then I am Irish and also try to speak a little of the local language even if it is poor they seem to appreciate it.

Is this another thread full of white people saying racism doesn’t exist?

{<hhh]

.. and teaching everyone the problems and solutions for "urban blacks"

It. Is. That. Simple.

So blame yourself.

<JerryWWF>

The war room has to be absolutely fucking miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back