CM Punk on Colby Covington: It's racist. I get what Colby is doing but I don't appreciate it.

Do you agree with CM Punk on Colby Covington?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
CM Punk (0-2) accused interim UFC welterweight champion Colby Covington (14-1) of being racist in his
promotional efforts. What are your thoughts on this? I have to disagree with him.

Colby goes after everyone.

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Phil Brooks MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Colbys a dork. Got a nose job as soon as he gets a chance to get the belt.

Who gives a shit what an 0-2 MMA failure thinks?

These Libtards will claim racism for anything these days.

No wonder they are getting eaten alive in the real world.

These Libtards will claim racism for anything these days.

No wonder they are getting eaten alive in the real world.
Colby himself isn't racist. But he's spreading ignorance. His fans emulate him. Not saying it's the end of the world, but to be completely blind to it is willful ignorance imo.

Kind of like Colby's daddy, Trump. He's the poster boy for this behavior. If you're from the southwest you can attest to the ballsy behavior from white teens, that simply wasn't there before. At least not on this scale. Ignorance inspires ignorance, the same way greatness inspires greatness. It's a two way street.

yall were calling snoop racist for saying fuck donald trump but will scoff at the wwe diva for saying colby is<WhoJeff>

CM Punk was a SJW before it was even a thing, I'm not surprised.

Racism?

Where?

Nowadays the bar set for that word is very low.

Colby is basically spouting off Fox News talking points bc he thinks controversy will make him popular. His fights aren't entertaining enough for him to be popular without controversy.

Pat Tillman was a hero, but his widow has came forward saying that Pat would support those kneeling for the anthem, just like the guy who killed Osama Bin Laden. Meanwhile, Trump doesn't know what colors are in the flag or the words to the anthem. He also loves Tim Tebow, who was the first guy to kneel for the anthem.

Ugh this stupid world.

None of those tweets were racist.

Colby is basically spouting off Fox News talking points bc he thinks controversy will make him popular. His fights aren't entertaining enough for him to be popular without controversy.

Pat Tillman was a hero, but his widow has came forward saying that Pat would support those kneeling for the anthem, just like the guy who killed Osama Bin Laden. Meanwhile, Trump doesn't know what colors are in the flag or the words to the anthem. He also loves Tim Tebow, who was the first guy to kneel for the anthem.
They took Tilman, a man who would have returned and spoken against what he had been involved in, was killed, and turned into a rallying idol. Fucking sad.

Colby himself isn't racist. But he's spreading ignorance. His fans emulate him. Not saying it's the end of the world, but to be completely blind to it is willful ignorance imo.

Kind of like Colby's daddy, Trump. He's the poster boy for this behavior. If you're from the southwest you can attest to the ballsy behavior from white teens, that simply wasn't there before. At least not on this scale. Ignorance inspires ignorance, the same way greatness inspires greatness. It's a two way street.

It's on both sides. Here's my question: why does the government force the issue of black and white integration?

If black people will never truly like white people, and white people will never truly like blacks...who cares?

colby himself said that things that he won't touch are race and religion. so cm punk should just kindly fuck off

Sorry. I'm not falling for the voodoo guilt tripping race obsessed victim mentality BS.

Stop crying. It's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back