CM Punk on Colby Covington: It's racist. I get what Colby is doing but I don't appreciate it.

Do you agree with CM Punk on Colby Covington?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing that he said in those tweets were racist. cm punk is an idiot.

Your right CM needs to back off...Punk needs to stop picking on smaller guys and get into HW. He only lost because of weight cut. Guy has more potential than Brock, Brock took amateur pro fights while Punk dove into UFC first bout.

Can you imagine if this guy trained when younger.

Luckily CM has said "door is open" to MMA.

Hurry up and make those movies CM and lets see you destroy UFC!

CM Punk needs to stay in his lane

This post prrtty much nails it. He was way More racist in Brazil when he called a stadium full of Brazilians filthy animals
They were throwing shit at him, saying they'd kill him, and tried to rip away his American flag on his walk out. They're notoriously terrible to all non brazilians fighters. Many fighters have talked about how shitty they are. He called them out on it and hes the bad guy racist. Bullshit. Act like filthy animals and get called filthy animals.

I know, CNN told me trump thinks all Mexicans are rapists and criminals and that he has said the N word numerous times and that he likes Russian whore s to pee on him. This has all been confirmed by CNN a reputable source.
All the money in the world handed to him when his father passed. He hit the lotto in life. Still he’s concerned with blaming all of the world’s problems on the oppressed. Educated yet grossly ignorant.

He also happens to be a one of the biggest failures you could ever read about. He’s never succeeded in any investment he’s ever made.

havent heard anything racist from Colby..... but the dude is a fucking douche-nozzle of the highest order

upload_2018-9-11_19-28-55.jpeg Pat Tillman R.I.P Ranger

CC tried bringing Tillman into this just like trump did not knowing or understanding that he was a nuanced thinker -not an idealogue like the flock of sheep we see on both sides of the political isle. The man was against the war and was trying to meet with famed Leftie Author Noam Chomsky. FOX talking heads praised Tillman to high heavens as real American Hero but when learning of his "leftist leanings" by Tillman's own mother- they simply chose not to believe it

FOX News Liberal Colmes debates Conservative Ann Coulter

COLMES: Now you say, for example, in "Rules to Talk to a Liberal" --

COULTER: Yes. Do you have -- is this from the new paperback [edition of How to Talk To a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter]?

COLMES: Yes. "Never compliment a Democrat."

COULTER: Yes. That's an important one.

COLMES: "Never show graciousness toward a Democrat."

COULTER: Yes.

COLMES: "Never flatter a Democrat."

COULTER: Yes. I know they sound similar, but they're actually -- there are distinctions.

COLMES: Now you're also quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle yesterday --

COULTER: Excellent.

COLMES: -- in an article about Pat Tillman, who it is now said it was a Noam Chomsky fan, was going to vote for John Kerry, was against the war in Iraq. And you referred to him as "virtuous, pure, masculine like only an American male can be." I wonder if you still would say those things, knowing now what we have learned about Pat Tillman. He was a John Kerry supporter.

COULTER: Did you get that from a document from CBS News?

COLMES: No, but that's what you said, so I wondered if you would retract that, given what you say about liberals and Democrats.

COULTER: No. But I don't believe it.

HANNITY: I don't believe it either.

COLMES: He was going to meet Noam Chomsky when he -- had he come back.

HANNITY: He signed up because of a desire to fight.

COLMES: Against Afghanistan, not Iraq. He was against Iraq.

COULTER: I really don't believe that, and I think you got it from one of those documents Mary Mapes handed to Dan Rather.

COLMES: No, that's not true.

Can somebody please link me to the racist tweets that Colby has made.

Thanks.

All the money in the world handed to him when his father passed. He hit the lotto in life. Still he’s concerned with blaming all of the world’s problems on the oppressed. Educated yet grossly ignorant.

He also happens to be a one of the biggest failures you could ever read about. He’s never succeeded in any investment he’s ever made.
He hit the lotto literally. His dad gave him 1 million dollars back in like 1972 when 1 million dollars was worth like 100 million dollars. Not to shabby and pretty hard to fail with that kind of dough. He just bought up a bunch of real estate. Any monkey with money can do that.

He hit the lotto literally. His dad gave him 1 million dollars back in like 1972 when 1 million dollars was worth like 100 million dollars. Not to shabby and pretty hard to fail with that kind of dough. He just bought up a bunch of real estate. Any monkey with money can do that.
He also inherited close to 200M.

CM Punk desperately needs any attention. Any WMMA fighter would beat his ass. It's like a librarian trying to fight.

Trump hasn't done anything yet for USA except cause more shootings and violence. Woodley stomps Colby worse than what he did to Till. Hopefully they make this in MSG, can't wait to shut racist Colby up!

I've always said that 75 to 80% of Sherdogers are nerdy-white incels who hate women almost as much as they hate the black and brown people who bang those women.

This is a racist sport that has always had a significant fanbase of loser neo-nazi scum, and now, MAGA racist degenerates.

Bunch of fat bubbas who will be dead by 35 from a diet of Applebees and Coors.

Who fucking cares what CM Bum thinks

Brazilians do not need to be a race for him calling them filthy animals being racist, just means he is also ignorant. Lumping many different races into one and labelling the whole country filthy animals is racist. You honesty defending his actions here or just playing devil's advocate and being a dick?

Also most legal definitions of racism include national identity, had this argument on sherdog before about Irish, don't really want it again but a lot of people on here have a very very narrow view of racism that would get them in trouble in most countries and organisations.

Have you been to Brazil?
If you have, did you not see they are one of the most diverse countries in the world? They openly recognize different races, struggle with prejudice but also have a sense of humor about it all.
What they DO have is a very strong nationalism and Colby was seeking to offend that, for attention.
Use caution when using words like "ignorant".

Phil Brooks realizes he can't get glory or attention any other way (as does everyone by now) so he's stuck having to virtue signal easy low hanging bait to feel some kind of accomplishment and so he can feel himself above others in at least some way. It's not even worthy enough to be called sad or pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back