Clean fighters want 4 years for Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. USADA win credibility

I enjoy watching JBJ fight as much as the next guy, but he needs to answer for his many mishaps and honestly to this point it seems like he still hasn’t learned anything from his past phuckups

Boxing has shown the way. 6 month ban (no testing) for concrete wraps, a truckload of PEDs and a slab of finest Mexican horsemeat

The CSAC hearing showed us just how fucked Jones is. He has zero defense and actually made things worse for himself then if he'd nver said anything.
How so?

Just asking cause I watched the first few minutes of it and I figured it sounded surprisingly good.

I mean, I can't think a whole lot that anyone would have used as a defense other than "it must have been something in my supplements, or maybe someone tried to frame me, I dunno" - no matter if they were guilty or innocent.

You people sure are gullible, most if not all the fighters in the UFC are on roids.

If they don't get 4 years then USADA might as well just go home.

This will show us if the intentions are pure or mearly a PR exercise.

It was always a PR move by the UFC.
I don't know how you people can still say this. USADA has ruined big fights before. Hell it ruined one of the biggest one at UFC 200 on international fight week a few days before the fight. You have no idea how much that cost the UFC. If it was just a PR move they would have waited a few days after the event happened to release the news that Jones failed.

I really understand the why people want Jonesy, Silva, and Mcgregor to be punished. But this will do more harm than good.

The UFC is not a traditional sport. If Lebron is injured, ratings don't go down for every team in every market.

If those 3 don't fight then there are lower revenues for specific shows which means lower paydays for fighters.

Another reason they should unionize.

You really are dense as fuck. He got 1 year when he was looking at two... because evidence proved he took a tainted supp. Jones didnt do his due diligence in making sure he knew exactly what he was taking which is why he got the 1 year suspension.
fucking Tim Means got 6 months even after proving that he took a tainted supplement. USADA are head hunters, they do whatever they can to impose a suspension.

Youre Mad af because bones will be back next year taking money fights while you continue to eat all your mom's food and play UFC in her basement wondering where life made the wrong turn.

You nuthuggers are pathetic. None of the evidence from the Jones case points to a tainted sup. His legal teams tested all of his and came up with NOTHING. He was found at fault for his first test and will be found at fault again.

Love this shit lol. "Clean" fighters...what percentage of those have used, but haven't been caught yet.

If every fighter that got busted received four years, MMA will look like figure skating. TS, here's a fun homework assignment for you: go research how many of Andy's opponents got busted as well...I'll wait.

"Our roided up guy, beat your roided up guy"-Bill Burr.

Grow up people.

Silva could do with a 4 year ban to save him from himself

Jones deserves it too but it would be a shame for him to be gone that long at his age
Jon did it to himself, a dummies gonna do what a dummies gonna do. For a guy like Jones who has every physical advantage in the game, it just goes to show you how weak minded he really is to stoop to using steriods. He deserves every bit of 4 years and nothing less,

Anderson should be banned for life. The hypocrite

Love this shit lol. "Clean" fighters...what percentage of those have used, but haven't been caught yet.

If every fighter that got busted received four years, MMA will look like figure skating. TS, here's a fun homework assignment for you: go research how many of Andy's opponents got busted as well...I'll wait.

"Our roided up guy, beat your roided up guy"-Bill Burr.

Grow up people.

Oh yeah, here's another "everyone's on steroids" tinfoil hat wearer.
Probably with the inside information straight from your coach....I mean, couch.

Lemme guess: Earth is flat and 9/11 is an inside job?

It was always a PR move by the UFC.
Yeah, but now we'll find out if they are gonna back the PR move or look after their bottom line, if they don't get big bans the program loses all legitimacy.

Name names and quote the "clean" fighterSSSSS where they said they hope he get smashed 4 years

Also implying D.C. Gus and Volkan aren't clean, which they're not.

You haters are pathetic. All reported evidence from Jones case points to a light suspension because of tainted supps. Wishing ill on someone's career aka wishing for their life to be fucked is terrible. Get a hobby losers. Jones will be back in 2019 and will get the belt back that he never lost.
Jon Jones is a ScumBag.. He hit and RAN and Injured a pregnant woman.............SHAMEFUL

Jon Jones is a ScumBag.. He hit and RAN and Injured a pregnant woman.............SHAMEFUL

Jon Jones is a ScumBag.. He hit and RAN and Injured a pregnant woman..........SHAMEFUL

Jon Jones is a ScumBag.. He hit and RAN and Injured a pregnant woman...........SHAMEFUL

Last edited:
I don't know how you people can still say this. USADA has ruined big fights before. Hell it ruined one of the biggest one at UFC 200 on international fight week a few days before the fight. You have no idea how much that cost the UFC. If it was just a PR move they would have waited a few days after the event happened to release the news that Jones failed.
It was a pr move, to begin with at least. Why else would they do it? It was because people looked at MMA(not entirly unfairly) as just a load of roided up nutters.
The ufc is now stuck because if/when they back track it will be seen as them admitting that mma and steroid use are too hard to sperate.
I’m sure if they could go back in time they would of never bothered.

Yeah, but now we'll find out if they are gonna back the PR move or look after their bottom line, if they don't get big bans the program loses all legitimacy.
Agreed.

If I was a betting man I’d go with the UFC choosing money over integrity, as they have done oh so many times before.

Agreed.

If I was a betting man I’d go with the UFC choosing money over integrity, as they have done oh so many times before.
Yeah, it certainly seem to be what the UFC are trying to prepare us for with all of Rogan and Novitzky's comments.

You really are dense as fuck. He got 1 year when he was looking at two... because evidence proved he took a tainted supp. Jones didnt do his due diligence in making sure he knew exactly what he was taking which is why he got the 1 year suspension.
fucking Tim Means got 6 months even after proving that he took a tainted supplement. USADA are head hunters, they do whatever they can to impose a suspension.

Youre Mad af because bones will be back next year taking money fights while you continue to eat all your mom's food and play UFC in her basement wondering where life made the wrong turn.
I dont really care when he comes back. Im not emotionally attached to Jones, one way or another (unlike like yourself, who seems to be attached to his ass, eating his bullshit). This allows me not to believe the lies his manager and he tells. Your like his girlfriend, who believes him when he claims hes not cheating. You're a fucking mark. Usada gave him the full punishment for the first violation. And this failure, there is no talk or evidence of a tainted sup.

Last edited:
Back