Clean fighters want 4 years for Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. USADA win credibility

The CSAC hearing showed us just how fucked Jones is. He has zero defense and actually made things worse for himself then if he'd nver said anything.

Jones is going to get 4+ years and then pop again during that time, which will get him a lifetime ban. He'll never fight in the UFC again.

<DCrying>

I am pro Clompiphene and TRT and a lot of stuff at the nutrition store that is banned. But there should be limits set. I hope they get 2 years.

" Clomiphene is used to induce ovulation (egg production) in women who do not produce ova (eggs) but wish to become pregnant (infertility). "

- Dr. Ken Florian (via Wikipedia)

Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva. Loser has to retire. Book it.

People saying that they should let them roid or that he doesn't need them to beat the best are fucking delusional.
For those people who don't know what that means…dumb as a piece of shit.

Silva could do with a 4 year ban to save him from himself

Jones deserves it too but it would be a shame for him to be gone that long at his age

Why? Silva is still a top 10 mw and is fighting guys in his level. I would agree with you if Silva insisted on fighting top 5 guys

“Clean fighters” lol

What a bunch of hypocrites

There should be 0 punishment. Let them take PEDs also. Silva is nowhere close to what he was and he sucks now so he should be forced to take PED's. Jones is still a beast so they should let him continue asap. It is ridiculous to ban the greatest fighter that has ever lived.

Then why not let all fighters use PED'S, right? Why show any concern for their long term health, right? Are you aware that PED's affect a fighters heart and liver?

The heart is a muscle, and PED use can cause it to grow to abnormal sized, and it then cannot pump blood properly throughout the body, not allowing organs to perfuse enough oxygen. A study by healthandresearchfunding.org showed that when athletes who admitted to PED use had medical exams done later in life, 80% showed abnormalities in their liver. The liver can't break down the enzymes, so they build up and cause issues.

So yes, they should be suspended to hopefully deter other fighters from using them

Meek petty men wanting great men to not be able to do what they do best.

The mindset of the new American male.

I took action ,did steroids and am playing professional baseball.

Why doesn’t everyone take steroids like jon and myself and climb to the pinnacle of
whatever sport you want.

Nobody else has ever tried or heard of these performance enhancing drugs in the sports world. About 6 guys that I know of in all sports.
Testing has always given us clean athletes unless the rare jon Jones Cade somehow slips through the cracks.

That would be so great for me personally if he can’t make a living for 5 years.
It means a lot to me personally and I revel in people I don’t knows shortcomings.

Since 2003 104 pro baseball players got caught. Since 2004, 12 NFL athletes. Not to mention Olympians like Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong. So yes, PED use is prevalent in all sports

Since 2003 104 pro baseball players got caught. Since 2004, 12 NFL athletes. Not to mention Olympians like Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong. So yes, PED use is prevalent in all sports

The latter never were caught in competition. Like Carl Lewis. Decades after he even competed.

12 nfl. Players. Lol

I agree peds are prevelant in all sports. And always have been. You missed the thick layers of sarcasm.
This isn’t a new fad like mma fans seem to think it is.

He’s definitely no victim

He did. I mean more for the fans. We don’t get to see the potential GOAT for 4 years of his prime

it just jon likes to play is cause he knows his blind followers will go see I told u all he the real victim

So....your point is that the ones who "suck at cheating" need to go away, and the competent cheaters can go on? Odd reasoning, but fair.

It's actually the reasoning of the testing program: to get rid of the "thick dirt". The easy obscene stuff they can catch gets punished, the stuff they will never catch gets no attention, it's a hand trick.

Really my point is that salty fans of fighters who pop always go to the "everyone does it" defense and that is my response to THAT excuse making.

The latter never were caught in competition. Like Carl Lewis. Decades after he even competed.

12 nfl. Players. Lol

I agree peds are prevelant in all sports. And always have been. You missed the thick layers of sarcasm.
This isn’t a new fad like mma fans seem to think it is.

Or your sarcasm needs work...lol

UFC should be called League of limp dicks.

Then why not let all fighters use PED'S, right? Why show any concern for their long term health, right? Are you aware that PED's affect a fighters heart and liver?

The heart is a muscle, and PED use can cause it to grow to abnormal sized, and it then cannot pump blood properly throughout the body, not allowing organs to perfuse enough oxygen. A study by healthandresearchfunding.org showed that when athletes who admitted to PED use had medical exams done later in life, 80% showed abnormalities in their liver. The liver can't break down the enzymes, so they build up and cause issues.

So yes, they should be suspended to hopefully deter other fighters from using them

What about getting kicked in the liver? What about their occupation?

I’m not sure why you would be a fan of fighting. Let alone cage fighting. And your concerned about the safety
Of peds.
And not the relentless head trauma.

As for me. I care about neither.

I literally pay to watch men fight in a cage. I have no moral high ground to say that peds are unsafe for cage fighters.

Back