Clay Guida is pulling a Colby Covignton

Werdum used a concealed missile armament. Nate just gave a little push and Guida flew himself into that barrier like a little girl. If Nate ragdolls him like that he probably did Guida a favour for not letting it escalate to a cage fight.

16f074a083542a72b8b080e11f6a629d.jpg

I don't need it, but thanks!

Oh boohoo he split his lip open then went crying for his mommy. You call someone a bitch but don't expect any ramification. Go flying into a barrier from a little push cause you can't tie your laces and your hair is covering your eyes.
Run to the cops when Nate is right there.. then who's the bitch?

Dude push me from behind like a bitch I'd put his ass in jail too, then calmly beat his face in with a hammer the next time I see him and have his ass thrown in jail again for even coming near me (claiming his dumb ass attaacked me again), we would set a precedence. Come at me like a bitch, I'll treat you like one. Step up face to face like a man and we'll deal with it. Diaz doesn't do shit outside the cage without a bunch of thug wannabes with him. One of these days that group of morons will meet a group that will bury several of them.

you are soooo full of shit.

sitting there pretending you have this passive-aggressive master plan while being brilliant enough to post it publicly.

and meerkat jake shields (one of the "morons") did just fine vs a group of antifa thugs at berkeley, so...

Werdum used a concealed missile armament. Nate just gave a little push and Guida flew himself into that barrier like a little girl. If Nate ragdolls him like that he probably did Guida a favour for not letting it escalate to a cage fight.
has either changed much since their first fight?

Dude push me from behind like a bitch I'd put his ass in jail too, then calmly beat his face in with a hammer the next time I see him and have his ass thrown in jail again for even coming near me (claiming his dumb ass attaacked me again), we would set a precedence. Come at me like a bitch, I'll treat you like one. Step up face to face like a man and we'll deal with it. Diaz doesn't do shit outside the cage without a bunch of thug wannabes with him. One of these days that group of morons will meet a group that will bury several of them.
im sure you would

I was like you a year ago.

The first step is accepting you have a problem.

5-stages-of-grief-kubler-toolshero.jpg

I'm not angry, I just don't put up with BS in my life. Big difference. Guida is a tool as much as Nate is. I'm just saying if someone treated me like that, we'll fix the problem.

I think Guida meant he wanted to fight Diaz in the cage.

You might be a b**** if:

You start a fight and call the cops.

Yeah it's like "oh yeah I called you a bitch but I meant this only in the confinements of a regulated MMA fight" like wtf.

Holy fuck how are you not on some watch list or in prison?

Because he's an internet tough guy pretending to be tough, he's not actually a badass....

You guys are funny assuming what happened. Of course clays gonna say what he said. The videos show nothing. As long as theres not another video (might be) I wouldnt be too worried if I were Diaz.

I'd sue someone as a big fuck you no matter who it was

Yea but what would you get if you were Guida? Like $100 - $1,000 for emotional damages (b/c there weren't any physical damages) while spending $5,000-10,000 in legal fees & court cost?

Back