Clay Guida is pulling a Colby Covignton

now to truly become Colby, he has to hire trannies and hover hand them in pics

Because he's an internet tough guy pretending to be tough, he's not actually a badass....

Yeah, well I get that, but I kind of covered that when I said "watch list." You don't have to be tough to be a POI. Typing things like beating someones head in with a hammer, whether you're online, or saying it in the flesh, is something to worry about. Clearly a mental disconnect and a pair of missing parents.

Dude push me from behind like a bitch I'd put his ass in jail too, then calmly beat his face in with a hammer the next time I see him and have his ass thrown in jail again for even coming near me (claiming his dumb ass attaacked me again), we would set a precedence. Come at me like a bitch, I'll treat you like one. Step up face to face like a man and we'll deal with it. Diaz doesn't do shit outside the cage without a bunch of thug wannabes with him. One of these days that group of morons will meet a group that will bury several of them.
lol. so hard, bruh.

Holy fuck how are you not on some watch list or in prison?

Probably time time to start one.

Sherdoggers to never invite to the Christmas Party

1) wirerat123

Edit: FYI, he's in another thread arguing that Ronda didn't KO Bethe with one shot.

Probably time time to start one.

Sherdoggers to never invite to the Christmas Party

1) wirerat123

AWW, C'MON MAN! I'm a nice guy most of the time!

And I'm excellent at getting awesome presents!

Dude push me from behind like a bitch I'd put his ass in jail too, then calmly beat his face in with a hammer the next time I see him and have his ass thrown in jail again for even coming near me (claiming his dumb ass attaacked me again), we would set a precedence. Come at me like a bitch, I'll treat you like one. Step up face to face like a man and we'll deal with it. Diaz doesn't do shit outside the cage without a bunch of thug wannabes with him. One of these days that group of morons will meet a group that will bury several of them.

Biggest Bitch move in that whole thread was you saying you would only fight someone with a hammer.

Totally looked for a Phil Baroni gif.. I'm now totally disappointed....
JointFastJanenschia-max-1mb.gif

Biggest Bitch move in that whole thread was you saying you would only fight someone with a hammer.

I never said ONLY lol. Reading comprehension is totally not your strong suit is it? "Step up face to face like a man and we'll deal with it."

You guys and your pathetic replies lol. Go be bitches somewhere else.

Nate is tree times the size of Guida

Inb4 not Guida in the pic, I know. Someone help this ninja out and put Clay in this pic.

I never said ONLY lol. Reading comprehension is totally not your strong suit is it? "Step up face to face like a man and we'll deal with it."

You guys and your pathetic replies lol. Go be bitches somewhere else.

You outed yourself as a little bitch.

attack someone with a hammer because of a push in the back, and squeal like a pussy to the police.

someone pushes you in the back, turn around and deal with it. you sound like you would need counselling and therapy for the rest of your life if someone hurt your feelings.

You outed yourself as a little bitch.

attack someone with a hammer because of a push in the back, and squeal like a pussy to the police.

someone pushes you in the back, turn around and deal with it. you sound like you would need counselling and therapy for the rest of your life if someone hurt your feelings.

You still didn't get it right. I mean after the first post it was obvious your reading comprehension is 2nd grade level at best. Then you have to come in and prove it lol.

Back