Clay Guida is pulling a Colby Covignton

Milan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seriously.. he calls out Nate, calls him a bitch, then files charges when he gets pushed over? wtf?

DaringUniqueGreyhounddog-max-1mb.gif

I guess he figured he was gonna get paid off Diaz one way or another.

Dude push me from behind like a bitch I'd put his ass in jail too, then calmly beat his face in with a hammer the next time I see him and have his ass thrown in jail again for even coming near me (claiming his dumb ass attaacked me again), we would set a precedence. Come at me like a bitch, I'll treat you like one. Step up face to face like a man and we'll deal with it. Diaz doesn't do shit outside the cage without a bunch of thug wannabes with him. One of these days that group of morons will meet a group that will bury several of them.

Nate chose to go at Guida from behind with no warning.

That's a straight up prick move. At least go face to face if you wanna be a tough guy.

Nate chose to go at Guida from behind with no warning.

That's a straight up prick move. At least go face to face if you wanna be a tough guy.

The Diaz brothers have always been bitches. Jumped Mayhem with all their boys and he still walked out of there completely unharmed

Guida's a hippie. He doesn't pretend to be some gangster character.

Dude push me from behind like a bitch I'd put his ass in jail too, then calmly beat his face in with a hammer the next time I see him and have his ass thrown in jail again for even coming near me (claiming his dumb ass attaacked me again), we would set a precedence. Come at me like a bitch, I'll treat you like one. Step up face to face like a man and we'll deal with it. Diaz doesn't do shit outside the cage without a bunch of thug wannabes with him. One of these days that group of morons will meet a group that will bury several of them.

Holy fuck how are you not on some watch list or in prison?

Nate's in an idiot contest with McGregor.

{<jordan}

Diaz was ready to scrap him and his brother when he started shit at ufc 199, completely unprovoked. They were face to face then and Guidas wanted none of it , so what you say now ?

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Te...tween-Nate-Diaz-Jason-Guida-at-UFC-199-106307

16f074a083542a72b8b080e11f6a629d.jpg

Back