CIA Found Putin's Direct Order to Help Trump

these are state owned? how do you know they are american owned?

are you saying every american has your best interests at heart? of course not, so why would you think that it is a great litmus test?

Which media you complaining about?

And yes i feel Americans will prioritise America higher than a foreign government will. You disagree?

DDHP0HNXUAAeI5b.jpg:large

Complaining? Lol

Whinging, bitching, objecting to, talking about, whatever.....you know exactly what I meant and so your response tells me all I need to know aboutt he validity of your comments.

The CIA's main job is to put out fake information and assinate anyone in their way, where exactly do you find any trust in that?

Right wingers have no problem carrying on a lie about a fake brith certificate for 8 years.

Whinging, bitching, objecting to, talking about, whatever.....you know exactly what I meant and so your response tells me all I need to know aboutt he validity of your comments.
This is how you cannot be taken seriously. you are projecting your emotional bullshit onto others.

what russia did should be punished as far as we punish un authorized breaches into gmail. a slap on the wrist.

what did they was not undermine our democracy. what they did was expose the democrats as being pretty corrupt. with facts. they didnt even leak classified information.

you are playing identity politics, what a shocker. if MSNBC released the emails they are suddenly ok. what if russia relseaed the snowden files to hurt obamas relection? magically this changes everything? give me a break.

and LOL at you bringing up fox as a trump card. how stupid you must be to think that i magically believe fox news is the only corporate media that has the average american's best interests at heart.

none of them do. they are owned by shareholders. they only care about pleasing their shareholders. even you should be able to wrap your head around this.

Early last August, an envelope with extraordinary handling restrictions arrived at the White House. Sent by courier from the CIA, it carried “eyes only” instructions that its contents be shown to just four people: President Barack Obama and three senior aides.

So they are confirming that Obama or his top aides were their source?

Good, Trump can move ahead with the arrests now.

The CIA's main job is to put out fake information and assinate anyone in their way, where exactly do you find any trust in that?

Which is why its funny that the article calls Russia's meddling "The Crime of the Century"...as the CIA not only meddles in every election and hacks everyone on the planet, but will outright assassinate political leaders and invade their countries if they don't get their way.

For those who think this is "fake news", so you honestly think the Russians did not try and meddle in the election? Its already a verifiable fact that hacked government servers, so why is this suddenly not true?

It's not clear even to Congress what the extent of the hacking was supposed to be and who did what. I mean, Podesta was "hacked" with a fucking phising email for fucks sake. If Russia can trick Clinton's right hand man with a phising email then they deserve those emails imo.

As for thinks like the DNC hacks, the FBI admitted that they never got to review the DNC servers directly. Rather the DNC turned over logs to them for review. So that shit could have easily been faked or forged.

I understand how it works. Are you seriously expecting me trust this after the former head of the FBI just debunked tons of stories that were released by "anonymous sources". Is that really what your asking me to do? Is to just go ahead and believe this story just because?
The right need to come to a unanimous agreement on what outlets they deem to be fake news, and they need to do it fast.

You can't just pick and choose what wikileaks articles are fake, especially after an alarming number of retards thought pizzagate was real and think Russia had nothing to do with the election.

[
This is how you cannot be taken seriously. you are projecting your emotional bullshit onto others.

what russia did should be punished as far as we punish un authorized breaches into gmail. a slap on the wrist.

what did they was not undermine our democracy. what they did was expose the democrats as being pretty corrupt. with facts. they didnt even leak classified information.

you are playing identity politics, what a shocker. if MSNBC released the emails they are suddenly ok. what if russia relseaed the snowden files to hurt obamas relection? magically this changes everything? give me a break.

and LOL at you bringing up fox as a trump card. how stupid you must be to think that i magically believe fox news is the only corporate media that has the average american's best interests at heart.

none of them do. they are owned by shareholders. they only care about pleasing their shareholders. even you should be able to wrap your head around this.

No, what Russia did was orchestrate a $200 million cyber attack against our political institutions in order to gain a more favorable candidate who has decades of financial ties to Russia. What Russia did was clearly a hostile action towards the United States, and President Trump refused to even admit he was briefed on it going back to last year. This doesn't have a thing to do with collusion. It has everything to do with a President who refuses to admit a hostile nation attacked American citizens and our political process.

Even President Trump is now admitting that Russian's attacked us with cyber attacks during the election. He's taken to blaming President Obama for not reacting to deflect personal responsibility for denying it for the last year, even though President Obama clearly reacted and issued sanctions against Russia and booted out suspected spies.

[

No, what Russia did was orchestrate a $200 million cyber attack against our political institutions in order to gain a more favorable candidate who has decades of financial ties to Russia. What Russia did was clearly a hostile action towards the United States, and President Trump refused to even admit he was briefed on it going back to last year. This doesn't have a thing to do with collusion. It has everything to do with a President who refuses to admit a hostile nation attacked American citizens and our political process.

While Trump may have refused to admit it initially, it's pretty hard to hold his feet to the fire when the President at the time did absolutely fuck all as well. Did nothing while, if the reports are true, he was practically hand delivered a report on the details of the hack in August.

Obama had the power to do something. He did nothing. Well, nothing until the Democrats lost and needed an excuse to not take any responsibility for their immense fuck up, that is.

[

Even President Trump is now admitting that Russian's attacked us with cyber attacks during the election. He's taken to blaming President Obama for not reacting to deflect personal responsibility for denying it for the last year, even though President Obama clearly reacted and issued sanctions against Russia and booted out suspected spies.
hostile action??? give me a break. hostile action would be them changing votes by hacking the machine, not by using speech to influence voters' minds.

what they did is only different than what someone like Soros did because we don't know of him ordering anything to be hacked.

the punishment should be identical to when Sarah Palin was hacked with the intentions of hurting her campaign. 1 year in prison.

While Trump may have refused to admit it initially, it's pretty hard to hold his feet to the fire when the President at the time did absolutely fuck all as well. Did nothing while, if the reports are true, he was practically hand delivered a report on the details of the hack in August.

Obama had the power to do something. He did nothing. Well, nothing until the Democrats lost and needed an excuse to not take any responsibility for their immense fuck up, that is.

Former President Obama did nothing except order the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats thought to be involved in intelligence gathering, closed two Russian compounds, and laid down economic sanctions. He also approved covert counter attacks to plant cyber weapons against Russian infrastructure.

Other than that he did nothing. Yes, he kept it quiet because he was worried that exposing it would be seen by Republicans as a political attack on their candidate, since it was clear that Russia was trying to aid the Republican candidate.

And Trump didn't refuse to admit it initially. He refused to admit it for nearly a fucking year. I love your double standard for expectations.

hostile action??? give me a break. hostile action would be them changing votes by hacking the machine, not by using speech to influence voters' minds.

what they did is only different than what someone like Soros did because we don't know of him ordering anything to be hacked.

the punishment should be identical to when Sarah Palin was hacked with the intentions of hurting her campaign. 1 year in prison.

They didn't use speech. They used cyber attacks to gain unauthorized access to American companies and private information. That's not using speech like they do with their state sponsored propaganda arm news channel, RT. This was a hostile cyber attack clear as fucking day.

Rubico was a 4Chan moron who hacked Palin's Yahoo account emails. He wasn't state sponsored and he had no associations with intelligence agencies from a foreign nation. It's no different than a private citizen attacking someone vs another nation attacking someone. One is an illegal action from a citizen and the other is a hostile attack from a sovereign nation.

I'm under the impression the goal was to 'help trump' by diminishing the trust in HRC, I don't think they thought Trump would actually win (unless they flatout knew our media and polls were grossly uninformed/skewed). Rather they wanted to weaken HRC so that when she won she had less power and influence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back