Chester of linkin park dead

fucked up shit man, millions of dollars, a ton of kids. Success fame ect. and still kill himself. Fucked up to do that to your family, I dont care what demons you're fighting. Gotta be one of the most selfish moves a human can do.

RIP tho, I feel for his kids and wife whos life he fucked up permanently more so than anything else.

However, i do apreciate the irony of me calling you a dick when you clearly have issues

I do not agree with you and i never will, however, given the context of our disagreement i think it may be inapropriate to continue an arguement.
I think suicide is very sad and whilst those left behind are victims too, nobody kills themselves on a whim. You are winning your battle, congratulations, i wish you continued success, but maybe stop being so unsymapathetic to people who suffer similair afflictions.

Im in the game of depression where you're just on the sidelines. I know what im talking about cause I live it everyday.

Suicide kind of feels like choosing to continue suffering yourself or causing your friends and family to suffer.

RIP Chester Bennington.

Sometimes I also would like to leave this existence, but when times are too tough one must concede to professional help.

There is no true choice in this universe, nature sets the parameters.

In the mind of a severely depressed person, killing yourself can feel altruistic. When bad shit happens, they may rationalize it by thinking it's something they deserved because they're a piece of shit. I don't know what chester went through, but in his mind he may truly have thought his wife and children are better off without him.

Was a big fan in high school, went to a show once in 2003 at the Molson Amphitheatre.

What's really strange is that my buddy told me last night that he was going to see them at the same venue next week. I hadn't heard them mentioned in years, and today he died.

Just a really weird coincidence.

I just wanted to add that Chester had become the main vocals and Mike wasn't doing anything anymore.

This leads to my point.

I always thought Linkin Park should have changed their name to Chester and the Benningtons.

I know I've rustled some feathers in here but the guy was a selfish coward, plain and simple. His children are screwed and you guys are defending him because of his lyrics to " in the end" or some bs like that. Care so much ? Go fund his children's counseling.

Im sure he has enough to fund his children's counseling.

No one is saying what he did is right. But sometimes mental illness cannot be controlled. You obviously don't understand that.

but in his mind he may truly have thought his wife and children are better off without him.
Personally when I seriously consider suicide I know I've rationalized that everybody and everything (my animals) will be better off without me, or at least be okay. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets to that point, so wouldn't be surprised if he had as well.

Sad to hear the news. Guy was immensely talented and will be missed. I also feel sympathy for his wife and children in this hard time. I wish them strength through this.

A kid or teenager killing himself/herself because they don't know how to reach out for support or are scared to do so, that's sad. That's a tragedy.

Some rich rockstar with a huge family and everything in the world at his fingertips wants to off himself? Good. Fuck him. Who cares.

Drugs should be eradicated to avoid this kind of incident

giphy.webp

Linkin Park sucks, always have. If you were ever a fan you deserve a punch to the face and I guarantee you wouldn't do shit back because LP fans are confirmed wussies.

Rip I guess tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back