Checkout my interview with transgender wrestling state champion mack beggs

People, if you can't legally change your name, get married, sit at a bar or apply for financial aid... how the fuck can u change ur gender as an adolescent? Stupid bullshit. It was bad enough when parents got their kids on speed, now we have non-sex changing hormones which should simply be illegal as performance enhancers in women's wrestling.

You can't change your sex. Seriously. You can maim your body but it does not change your biology. Is everyond clear on this?

I have a serious question. So she still has a vageen or does he have a Weiner? If he has a weiner I have no problem with calling her a he. But if she's still rocking a gash she's just a girl on some trt?

Either way, wood.

So many triggered conservatives upset about someones gender. How does it even affect your lives? Why do you care if someone has a sex change and wants to call themselves a man?

14721569_1013938642085555_2208088300796264411_n.0.jpg

Forced to compete with real girls...got to use legal TRT. Ridiculous. Props to her for wanting to compete against men.
I need that hair

They have a rule that one has to compete against their birth sex. I think girls should be allowed to compete against boys if they want to but not the other way around.
The point of that rule was probably to keep males transitioning to female from competing with women but in this case it kept a very strong female transitioning to male with the women.

First, not all of his opponents forfeit against him. Second, it's not fair. He's taking performance enhancing drugs, essentially. Why do you think boys and girls compete in different leagues, EVER, if this is your attitude? How is this even an issue? Either he competes with boys or he doesn't compete, end of.
She/he wasn't allowed to compete with boys because texas had a rule probably put in place to prevent male trannys from competing with women but in this case backfired.

She/he wasn't allowed to compete with boys because texas had a rule probably put in place to prevent male trannys from competing with women but in this case backfired.
Yeah, I know about that. It was a major oversight but anti-doping rules should have taken over, regardless. TUE should not be in place when it gives an unfair advantage, period. Still, this person is acting like they are actually accomplishing something athletically when they aren't doing anything but cheating. And this interview actually seems to reinforce that idea from the little bit I listened to. It's like, yeah, let's not step on the cheater's toes with tough questions. Or did they come later on? Based on how it started, not sure how much I care to find out.

Yes, you can.
Not in a biological sense, you cannot. In a feel-good, PC, treat-the-disease-by-pretending-it's-reality-since-we-can't-do-any-better way, currently, sure.

Last edited:
Not in a biological sense, you cannot. In a feel-good, PC, treat the disease by pretending it's reality way since we can't do any better, currently, sure.
Well the alternative facts say differently

Well the alternative facts say differently

So a scientist studying a transvestite wouldn't be able to determine their true sex?

Interesting, I didn't know they had progessed so far as to actually alter a person's genetic make up.

I can't tell if it's a boy trying to be a girl or a girl trying to be a boy.

What does this have to do with the UFC? I guess the fact that a transgender athlete is cheating using a TUE? Probably more of a war room thing.
Sage is considering moving to WMMA

Back