Checkout my interview with transgender wrestling state champion mack beggs

This is another symptom of Western Civilizations demise.

The solution to this whole thing is really simple and the controversy baffles me. You want to identify as a man and take male hormones and compete against men? So be it! The villain in this story should be the governing body that forced him to compete against girls.

This is another symptom of Western Civilizations demise.

7239922_orig.gif

I don't understand why some of you are so triggered by him being transgendered. It's the governing body's fault for not allowing him to compete with other men, not his.

Hmm. Well no one needs to follow her wrestling example. Diving at double legs, and worse stuff too!
She's the most accomplished female wrestler in MMA, that's like saying Bisping is a shitty fighter.

Female to male trans was forced to compete against women instead of men. Went 57-0 and won a state title and now people are mad
JUICED to the gills and we aren't talking about Brocks asthma meds or Jones cock pills.

She/he should will have to realize that there are consequences to decisions made in life. Wrestling should have been out of the question once hormone injections were started. Sorry but wrestling against girls while on hormone therapy is ludicrous once the decesion was made that wrestling against boys was out of the question. I have feeling that generation is going to be in for a rude awakening when they get to the real world.

So because of political correctness this is gender issue and not a doping issue? Most definitely she would have higher test ratios than the boys. And no one is considering the safety of the other girls?

Last edited:
Female to male trans was forced to compete against women instead of men. Went 57-0 and won a state title and now people are mad

Yes but she is on male hormones which is an unfair advantage.

It's kind of sad to hear a lot of girls he was supposed to wrestle didn't even face him, but forfeited. Meesh took on full guys back in the day, where's the girl pride to take on this boy/girl? :(

Stupid.
Why should any girl have to face another girl who's taking PEDs ?

She should get mauled just to make you and the drugged up Trans kid feel accepted ?

14721569_1013938642085555_2208088300796264411_n.0.jpg

Forced to compete with real girls...got to use legal TRT. Ridiculous. Props to her for wanting to compete against men.
what about a PPV mega fight with Rhonda ??

Well a Majority of the athletes are users. This is just the first one
Who's open

WTF ??
It's OK for her to take male hormones and wrestle girls ? So you're OK with them possibly getting injured due to his he strength difference ? No concern for the drug free girls huh ?

The Trans kids feeling are the only thing that matters I guess.
What a messed up world we live in when we will have this kid all juiced up with male hormones wrestling girls with half the muscle. How frigging sad and delusional have the progressives in this country become.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back