Checkout my interview with transgender wrestling state champion mack beggs

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Hope you guys enjoy! I'll be dropping my interview with wonderboy later this week

on #SoundCloud

Thats exactly what we needed..... transgender mma

{<redford}

Allowing m to f athletes to compete with women is pathetic. A genetic female competing with men is actually impressive.

Edit: I've been informed that this athlete still competes with females. No need to tell me.

Last edited:
As if most people here are going to have anything even passingly positive to say about this subject.

I listened to an interview with him today and really enjoyed his perspective on things, so for sure I'll bookmark this.

A line has to be drawn in the sand somewhere. No it's not fair for the girls he was wrestling against but highschool wrestling is unhealthy to begin with.

Gotta get the ball rolling. Everyone should live their truth.

Allowing m to f athletes to compete with women is pathetic. A genetic female competing with men is actually impressive.
This is neither, but an f to m athlete competing with females.

Female to male trans was forced to compete against women instead of men. Went 57-0 and won a state title and now people are mad
would she(he) pass a drug test? if no, i have no issues.

14721569_1013938642085555_2208088300796264411_n.0.jpg

Forced to compete with real girls...got to use legal TRT. Ridiculous. Props to her for wanting to compete against men.

This is neither, but an f to m athlete competing with females.

I see. That's exactly how it should be. Edit: Although now that I think about it, I'm not so sure she should be competing with females. If she's on any sort of medication that has the effect of enhancing her performance, then she probably shouldn't be allowed to compete with the females.

Last edited:

He's a f to m athlete competing with girls (while taking heavy doses of test).

A line has to be drawn in the sand somewhere. No it's not fair for the girls he was wrestling against but highschool wrestling is unhealthy to begin with.
It's kind of sad to hear a lot of girls he was supposed to wrestle didn't even face him, but forfeited. Meesh took on full guys back in the day, where's the girl pride to take on this boy/girl? :(

I see. That's exactly how it should be. Although, I wonder if anything she's taking to transition has anything performance enhances effects.
I read that she is already undergoing hormone (that's steroids right?) therapy

I still think it's odd that people go through transition medically before an adult

They have a rule that one has to compete against their birth sex. I think girls should be allowed to compete against boys if they want to but not the other way around.

Back