Checkout my interview with transgender wrestling state champion mack beggs

Well at least we know how our daughters can beat the system now.

She would get pinned within a minute by our lightest wrestlers on my high school team.

Funny that society thinks its okay for some freak to take steroids because they have something wrong in the head. But if a sane person wanted to take Steroids/TRT to become the strongest/most athletic version of them selves, that is cheating and immoral.

Yea what if I identify as a better athlete than I naturally am? Can I juice as well?

So a scientist studying a transvestite wouldn't be able to determine their true sex?

Interesting, I didn't know they had progessed so far as to actually alter a person's genetic make up.
The more You know

She would get pinned within a minute by our lightest wrestlers on my high school team.
Hey there, we're still talking Texas. Let me assemble a crew, then we can meet up and settle this like men.

forget gender ofr a second, why isa known ped user allowed to compete at all?

You can be trans, but If you're taking steroids, then you should be disqualified.

Yeah, I know about that. It was a major oversight but anti-doping rules should have taken over, regardless. TUE should not be in place when it gives an unfair advantage, period. Still, this person is acting like they are actually accomplishing something athletically when they aren't doing anything but cheating. And this interview actually seems to reinforce that idea from the little bit I listened to. It's like, yeah, let's not step on the cheater's toes with tough questions. Or did they come later on? Based on how it started, not sure how much I care to find out.

I wouldn't call them a cheater, just someone using PED's against naturals. Now in a fair and reasonable competition such a thing would be cheating but for some insane reason (as others have said likely a ridiculous oversight to try stop men facing women fallon fox style) it's been allowed.

But yeah them being proud of facing "natural" women is pathetic. How can they even compete knowing they're on test and others aren't. This is worse than a roider cheating in the men's comp as at least natural athletic men generally have pretty decent test levels to begin with. This is just cruel to the natural women, and makes a mockery of the entire comp.

Hey there, we're still talking Texas. Let me assemble a crew, then we can meet up and settle this like men.
texas_sucks.jpg

Yes, you can.

No you can't.

You can choose your gender identity, and you can mutilate your body.

But you cannot change your actual biological sex.

I'm not taking sides here on whats right or wrong. I'm just telling you the facts.

I wouldn't call them a cheater, just someone using PED's against naturals. Now in a fair and reasonable competition such a thing would be cheating but for some insane reason (as others have said likely a ridiculous oversight to try stop men facing women fallon fox style) it's been allowed.

But yeah them being proud of facing "natural" women is pathetic. How can they even compete knowing they're on test and others aren't. This is worse than a roider cheating in the men's comp as at least natural athletic men generally have pretty decent test levels to begin with. This is just cruel to the natural women, and makes a mockery of the entire comp.
Using PEDs against naturals is the same as cheating. To say otherwise is to make a distinction without a difference.

But it seems like we pretty much agree on this anyway.

Back