Charter buses reserved for women's protest march dwarfs inauguration numbers.

The problem with women began when they were given the right to vote.

2815.jpg

It would be insanely funny if Trump made secret arrangements to hop a jet last minute and fly to NYC to be sworn in at the top of Trump tower.

Just leave all the protesters eating shit in DC

OUR MISSION
The rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us - immigrants of all statuses, Muslims and those of diverse religious faiths, people who identify as LGBTQIA, Native people, Black and Brown people, people with disabilities, survivors of sexual assault - and our communities are hurting and scared. We are confronted with the question of how to move forward in the face of national and international concern and fear.

I love how they always feel the need to list ALL their victim classes, regardless if it has any relevance at all. Makes it completely transparent that it's purely ideologically-driven.

Not surprised; someone's got to make all the sandwiches. And sweep up afterwards.;)

Real talk. Are you a fat dude? You strike me as a fat guy.

You've been spewing a lot of sexist shit lately. You say that to womens faces? I couldn't think of something that would make me happier than hearing some chick turned your face into ribbons (the feminist's here train to do that and carry those sweet ass rake things)

And I don't blame women for being upset. The wheels against womens reproductive rights has begun and pieces of shit sexists are on the rise.

Every rational adult knows that nothing bad will happen to the LGBTQ crowd under Trump. No rights will change for women. Why are adults so gullible.

It blows my mind.

What did Trump say about Roe vs Wade?
Whats Pence historically done?
Talks of defunding planned parenthood arent happening currently?

Are 10 million people allowed outside but only 10,000 people in inside?

I hope Trump grabs every single one of them right by the pussy. It'll be the highlight of their life.

It would be insanely funny if Trump made secret arrangements to hop a jet last minute and fly to NYC to be sworn in at the top of Trump tower.

Just leave all the protesters eating shit in DC

The march is the next day.

It's on!

It's gonna be the bikers defending Trump against the blue haired lesbian feminists.

LGBTQIA? How many more letters are they going to tack on?

Trump must have mind raped them to cause this kind of massive triggering.

This is a good thing. Can you imagine the chaos of having that many women driving in the same area?

The march is the next day.
Fine he can just stay in NY for an extra day. Let'em March in DC. Or just sit out front of the white house in a solid gold chair in his pj's eating popcorn watching the SJW marching by. Imagine the rustle.

"City parking permits for 200 buses are being sought for Inauguration Day. The number for the Women’s March: 1,200"

I know women have troubles getting along in groups, but 6 per bus? Seems like a waste, and not very environmentally friendly. Won't someone think of the children?!?

Fine he can just stay in NY for an extra day. Let'em March in DC. Or just sit out front of the white house in a solid gold chair in his pj's eating popcorn watching the SJW marching by. Imagine the rustle.
I hope it's something like this.

JdjAuk.gif

Real talk. Are you a fat dude? You strike me as a fat guy.

You've been spewing a lot of sexist shit lately. You say that to womens faces? I couldn't think of something that would make me happier than hearing some chick turned your face into ribbons (the feminist's here train to do that and carry those sweet ass rake things)

And I don't blame women for being upset. The wheels against womens reproductive rights has begun and pieces of shit sexists are on the rise.

What are you talking about when it comes to women's reproductive rights? I don't remember anyone talking away a women's ability to use restraint and take self-responsibility when it comes to sex. When I hear "women's reproductive rights" I hear, "I want to screw who I want, when I want and not have to face the consequences for my poor decision making."

Some women groups are complaining that the right is using Bangbus memes to defeat them.

Did a liberal group actually say rape is 30 seconds but murder is long term, so we need gun control?

moms-demand-action.jpg

MomsDemandActionback.jpg

What are you talking about when it comes to women's reproductive rights? I don't remember anyone talking away a women's ability to use restraint and take self-responsibility when it comes to sex. When I hear "women's reproductive rights" I hear, "I want to screw who I want, when I want and not have to face the consequences for my poor decision making."

Mostly because you're a garbage person.

You meet many women leech? You ever actually researched what planned parenthood does and why it's so important?

Mostly because you're a garbage person.

You meet many women leech? You ever actually researched what planned parenthood does and why it's so important?

Have you ever read about things like modesty, restraint, self-responsibility and why they are so important?

Back