Charter buses reserved for women's protest march dwarfs inauguration numbers.

Good. Makes it easier and cheaper for us to round them all up to be sent to the concentration camps where we'll make beautiful lamps out of them.

I don't understand the hate Trump gets from the LBGT crowd. The guy has pretty much been an ally for decades. He supported same sex marriage years before Clinton.
That's probably not so much about Trump but the GOP and also the people that he's surrounded by. Bannon in particular is all about restoring "Judeo Christian" values... and then there's Sessions.

Good. Makes it easier and cheaper for us to round them all up to be sent to the concentration camps where we'll make beautiful lamps out of them.

You're a disgusting piece of shit. One day you may have a daughter. Pray she's not treated the way women were treated 100 years ago.

This isn't Stormfront.

I don't understand the hate Trump gets from the LBGT crowd. The guy has pretty much been an ally for decades. He supported same sex marriage years before Clinton.
years? Clinton only changed her FUCK THE GAYS! mantra 2years ago.

This is what the march says it stands for BTW, from their site

We stand together in solidarity with our partners and children for the protection of our rights, our safety, our health, and our families - recognizing that our vibrant and diverse communities are the strength of our country.

OUR MISSION
The rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us - immigrants of all statuses, Muslims and those of diverse religious faiths, people who identify as LGBTQIA, Native people, Black and Brown people, people with disabilities, survivors of sexual assault - and our communities are hurting and scared. We are confronted with the question of how to move forward in the face of national and international concern and fear.

In the spirit of democracy and honoring the champions of human rights, dignity, and justice who have come before us, we join in diversity to show our presence in numbers too great to ignore. The Women’s March on Washington will send a bold message to our new government on their first day in office, and to the world that women's rights are human rights. We stand together, recognizing that defending the most marginalized among us is defending all of us.

We support the advocacy and resistance movements that reflect our multiple and intersecting identities. We call on all defenders of human rights to join us. This march is the first step towards unifying our communities, grounded in new relationships, to create change from the grassroots level up. We will not rest until women have parity and equity at all levels of leadership in society. We work peacefully while recognizing there is no true peace without justice and equity for all.

HEAR OUR VOICE.
Your sig gif really undermines this post imo.

So...Trump is president whether it be mecca or an Atlanta Hawks home game.

Get over it. She lost

Or don't.

This is a non story. Inauguration is in DC, which is 95% democrat. Surrounding areas are similar.

>where is everybody?

not using charter buses i guess, driving their own cars?

Driving into DC should be legally classified as torture. Fuck that traffic.

Beats me. When he won the election, I saw tons of LGBT people "fearing for their lives", as if they'd be rounded-up by the Einsatzgruppen, despite him showing nothing but support for their group.

Some of the LGBT community seem to love being the victims in narratives, though, so there's that.

Thoughts on this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-for-the-womens-march/?utm_term=.f91dcd82d716
"City parking permits for 200 buses are being sought for Inauguration Day. The number for the Women’s March: 1,200"

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a52277/more-buses-for-womens-march-than-inauguration/
"At Least 1,000 More Buses Have Applied for Women's March Parking Than for Inauguration Parking"

I get that if Breitbart or Infowars is not reporting it then it's not credible to some people. But I work in the industry and have seen this first hand developing over the last couple months and found it interesting.

Not sure if it matters, but for Obama's inauguration there was massive demand for people to go see history in person. For Trump there has been minimal demand, especially compared to the demand for the march the following day.

Trump sold out stadiums throughout his campaign, so where is everyone? Are his supporters just going to bask in their victory and watch on TV? Do they think DC is a literal swamp and they don't want to get wet? Are they all going to ride in on their tractors instead of taking buses? What's the deal?

I say we all go down there and counter these bitches by yelling "right in the pussy" and then doing pussy grabs! Who is with me?

The amount of back-seat driving...

Poor drivers.

Im sure there will be plenty of parking spaces full of mobility scooters the Trump supporters will be riding in on.

Last edited:
I say we all go down there and counter these bitches by yelling "right in the pussy" and then doing pussy grabs! Who is with me?

This is how I picture the March tbh

lkNiK.jpg

I don't care about commemorating any Presidents inauguration. Obama, Trump or whomever. They are not kings, just swear their butts in and put them to work fixing our nations broken shit. They can all slap each other in pussies after four years if we're all still here, not in any wars and financially better off than when they started.

Just swear him in at the Oval Office and back to business.

Genius, they hired too many buses.

OP probably thinks we should have quotas for women in upper management as well.

What's the bet OP has posted in prior threads, "I make 300k per day" (at my very important job booking buses).

Its like the Sandra Fluke rally & some recent rallies where.

Not to mention some Trump supporters are not idiots; unlike like the hipsters who go into a danger zone in syria & blm rallies to get beat up.

Back