Charter buses reserved for women's protest march dwarfs inauguration numbers.

We all know Soros can afford a lot of buses.

Now he just has to pay enough protestors to fill them.

Good - I want these powerful, independent women to be right in the mix once the other ethnic front group protesters show up. And they are coming -

I read that the Pentagon, presumably at direction of the President, pushed for the Head of the DC National Guard to resign at midnight the day of the inauguration - Trump accepted the resignation. He oversees all of the logistical movements going on that day and coordinates all of the various security efforts between agencies.

Barack Hussein Obama will put his own followers at risk, that's how much disdain he has for you liberals. Remember, he angrily said he would take it as a "personal insult" if Democrats allowed Trump to win.

AS you can see from the OP - Trump supporters will be outnumbered. Whatever violence occurs will likely be between fellow Democrats. I want these women right in the middle

Real talk. Are you a fat dude? You strike me as a fat guy.

You've been spewing a lot of sexist shit lately. You say that to womens faces? I couldn't think of something that would make me happier than hearing some chick turned your face into ribbons (the feminist's here train to do that and carry those sweet ass rake things)

And I don't blame women for being upset. The wheels against womens reproductive rights has begun and pieces of shit sexists are on the rise.

8759132035_ac16a4c70f.jpg

Emperor Trump is in charge now. It's cool to be a sexist Fascist again. So all you little girls better lay back and enjoy it for the next four years.:)

This is how I picture the March tbh

lkNiK.jpg

A God among men!:D

Thoughts on this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-for-the-womens-march/?utm_term=.f91dcd82d716
"City parking permits for 200 buses are being sought for Inauguration Day. The number for the Women’s March: 1,200"

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a52277/more-buses-for-womens-march-than-inauguration/
"At Least 1,000 More Buses Have Applied for Women's March Parking Than for Inauguration Parking"

I get that if Breitbart or Infowars is not reporting it then it's not credible to some people. But I work in the industry and have seen this first hand developing over the last couple months and found it interesting.

Not sure if it matters, but for Obama's inauguration there was massive demand for people to go see history in person. For Trump there has been minimal demand, especially compared to the demand for the march the following day.

Trump sold out stadiums throughout his campaign, so where is everyone? Are his supporters just going to bask in their victory and watch on TV? Do they think DC is a literal swamp and they don't want to get wet? Are they all going to ride in on their tractors instead of taking buses? What's the deal?

Republicans have jobs and/or can't just rush off to DC for a few days.

Also, democrats love bus'n people around. Seems like Election Day would have been the better time, no?

I didn't think that there were that many women dwarves in the US. Obviously, Clinton supporters.

Back