charles barkley accused of being a white supremacist

I've heard him make quite a few controversial statements over the years.
Most of which I happen to agree with

Yeah, also to me, Charles has always been black. He never came off to me as trying to be white at all. But he is a strong fucking dude, and not some weak chump playing a victim card, that is for sure.

Educating yourself and not being violent or ignorant in the pursuit of "coolness" is universal advice that has nothing to do with race.

Barkley isn't a "black white supremacist" for suggesting black kids better themselves through education, because that suggestion has nothing to do with race at all.

Problem with Barkely is that he talks as if he wasnt part of the subculture in his younger years. This is a grown ass man that needed to be told how to act like one all thruout his career.

Now he acts like Bernie Mac from Don't Be A Menace.

Im burning my entire run of Barkley v Godzilla.

Spoiled bitch.

@stellarborg do you hve an opinion on the matters?

I notice you like to post trollish articles and then sit back.

So when I first saw the gif I laughed out loud for this exact reason. Why is he hammering the slide repeatedly and I guess kudos for safety first for handling and unloaded weapon?

Edit to add: after the above post I looked very closely and you can see the shells... but still why?!

Shows how hood they are.

Shows how hood they are.

But, real gangsters don't want you to know they are gangsters. And that's why they take longer to crack unlike ghetto thugs. Ironic, since most look up to the mafioso's and JAM.

Notice these people are never called coons, just black people who speak out against this shit are

WOW...just wow. No surprise Pale Man In Black likes this post. I knew I would regret opening this thread.

Would you feel better if they were all called "coons"? Isn't that what you stormfronters do anyway?

Damn... I wish that was a Sig P320 with a bad take down lever....

Is that evil?

Why would you wish they had a sig?

The gun? Of course not! What the guy is doing with it sure is.

LOL at these black SJWs believing they're "independent thinkers".

Let’s be honest—we all have a friend, co-worker or cousin who believes that the white man’s ice is a few degrees colder, and no one exemplifies the black man’s subconscious acceptance of white superiority more than Barkley.

It was the second part of Barkley’s comments on Thursday that really raised eyebrows:

"What we as black people need to do, we need to worry about getting our education. We need to stop killing each other. We need to try to find a way to have more economic opportunity and things like that. Those things are important and significant."

Apparently, Barkley believes that black people aren’t worried about “getting our education.” He parrots the same perspective as white people who interrupt every black liberation argument with, “But what about black-on-black crime?”

You’ve heard white-people solutions before. “White-people solutions” are the Caucasian answers to all black problems: “White people circulate their dollar 120,333 times in the white community before it leaves their neighborhood.” “White people start reading to their kids when they are still a sperm.” “White people invest their money in stocks, pork futures and private prisons.”

To be clear, these aren’t solutions for or by white people. Instead, they are the imaginings of black people who are white supremacists. Black white supremacists believe that the only correct way to do things is how they envision the white man would do it. A black white supremacist could never find anything wrong with a white man’s methodology, so he or she continually contorts him- or herself to end up on the Caucasian side of the argument.

And this is the difference between independent thinkers and black white supremacists. Most independent thinkers sometimes have legitimate disagreements with the accepted opinions of black America, but black white supremacists never find fault with white America, which means that everything ailing black people is black people’s fault. For them, nothing—not even the monuments of white supremacy—is the fault of racism. We’re just doing it wrong.

Apparently, we don’t focus enough on education and money, like the smart, genius Caucasians do, so ... umm ... that’s why the statues shouldn’t come down. Barkley answered a question about monuments to white supremacy by going into a rant about black-on-black crime and insinuating that it somehow had something to do with black people being dumb and poor. Because Barkley doesn’t want to hear logic. He is a true believer in the infallibility and superiority of whiteness.

Because Charles Barkley is a white supremacist.

http://www.theroot.com/charles-bark..._source=theroot_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

DHo5KkdXYAExxBt.jpg

He's right. They need to focus on education. Family, community, education. But to a liberal a family means nothing. Community means nothing. And an education consists of womans and race studies.

He's right. They need to focus on education. Family, community, education. But to a liberal a family means nothing. Community means nothing. And an education consists of womans and race studies.

This is a very simple comment but it really sums it all up. The people attacking Barkley will ALL be (black) feminists. So of course they won't want to hear about family & community.

Michael Harriot's opinion is worthless. He's a race-baiting fool. Does he have an actual audience or wield any influence that anyone should care?

Last time I checked, Barkley isn't exactly a Rhodes Scholar. He's an obese middle aged black man from Alabama, and degenerate gambler who has had several run-in's with the law. If he wasn't really good at basketball, what do you think his life would look like? Lol.
He's a well spoken guy who works hard. My guess is Chuck would have done alright for himself in business and life even w/o basketball. There are many black men from AL who aren't geniuses and are living good lives.

He's right. They need to focus on education. Family, community, education.

It's like recommending the basics of diet and exercise when someone wants to get more physically healthy.

Raising your children right, not murdering each other and focusing on getting a good education. These are "white solutions."

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

I'm pretty sure these solutions would work for all groups.<seedat>

Before all the rape allegations came out, Cosby was known for espousing these things, along with taking responsibility for yourself, and raising your kids. Black "leaders" hated him for it.

Charles Barkley is a black republican/conservative.

All republicans are racist and nazi's according to the 2017 zionist agenda.

There is no inbetween. .

The great thing about all of this mind control and psychological brainwashing operation by the leftist media is that the majority of American's over 30 can see right through it, and these zionists are shooting themselves in the foot.

Everyone is going to play along with the psyop until election day.

The millennials have no chance to escape any of it because their vaccination schedule is so highly focused and powerful. They can be entrained to kill with a simple broadcast of a digital signal.

tumblr_ogdcw5mbHW1qf2y2ko1_500.gif

videodrome-1.jpg

Last edited:
WOW...just wow. No surprise Pale Man In Black likes this post. I knew I would regret opening this thread.

Would you feel better if they were all called "coons"? Isn't that what you stormfronters do anyway?

When did you unlock RETARDED?

Back