charles barkley accused of being a white supremacist

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let’s be honest—we all have a friend, co-worker or cousin who believes that the white man’s ice is a few degrees colder, and no one exemplifies the black man’s subconscious acceptance of white superiority more than Barkley.

It was the second part of Barkley’s comments on Thursday that really raised eyebrows:

"What we as black people need to do, we need to worry about getting our education. We need to stop killing each other. We need to try to find a way to have more economic opportunity and things like that. Those things are important and significant."

Apparently, Barkley believes that black people aren’t worried about “getting our education.” He parrots the same perspective as white people who interrupt every black liberation argument with, “But what about black-on-black crime?”

You’ve heard white-people solutions before. “White-people solutions” are the Caucasian answers to all black problems: “White people circulate their dollar 120,333 times in the white community before it leaves their neighborhood.” “White people start reading to their kids when they are still a sperm.” “White people invest their money in stocks, pork futures and private prisons.”

To be clear, these aren’t solutions for or by white people. Instead, they are the imaginings of black people who are white supremacists. Black white supremacists believe that the only correct way to do things is how they envision the white man would do it. A black white supremacist could never find anything wrong with a white man’s methodology, so he or she continually contorts him- or herself to end up on the Caucasian side of the argument.

And this is the difference between independent thinkers and black white supremacists. Most independent thinkers sometimes have legitimate disagreements with the accepted opinions of black America, but black white supremacists never find fault with white America, which means that everything ailing black people is black people’s fault. For them, nothing—not even the monuments of white supremacy—is the fault of racism. We’re just doing it wrong.

Apparently, we don’t focus enough on education and money, like the smart, genius Caucasians do, so ... umm ... that’s why the statues shouldn’t come down. Barkley answered a question about monuments to white supremacy by going into a rant about black-on-black crime and insinuating that it somehow had something to do with black people being dumb and poor. Because Barkley doesn’t want to hear logic. He is a true believer in the infallibility and superiority of whiteness.

Because Charles Barkley is a white supremacist.

http://www.theroot.com/charles-bark..._source=theroot_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

charles-shake-weight.gif

"How do I find success in a world where whites and Asians are the most successful? Should I do what whites and Asians do to become successful? Nah, that can't be the answer."

In my opinion he's being taken way out of context. What he was saying, or trying to say was just that rather than focusing all their energy on statues, which are offensive but ultimately have little effect on day to day life, that time and energy should be going towards battling the problems resulting from on going racism that can have a greater impact on actual lives in the immediate future.

I've heard him make quite a few controversial statements over the years.
Most of which I happen to agree with

Hey Barkley! Victimhood, you're doing it wrong!

So hood life is the way to do it?

All day! Everyday!

He has an AK with no shells it seems. I've never handled an AK but i'd imagine much like any semi auto, pulling the slide repeatedly should eject a shell, no? Baby bottle gangsta.

Obviously. Why should I as a black man focus on education only to grow up to not get paid as well as my dumber colleagues, or imprisoned. The obvious answer is to live on welfare checks and to leech on the white man because they owe us. For generations our ancestors have worked their ass off for free so the white man can get rich. All they riches belong to us. It's time we get our fair share of the pie. Anyone who says otherwise are racist bigots or paid by the white man like Barkley.

He has an AK with no shells it seems. I've never handled an AK but i'd imagine much like any semi auto, pulling the slide repeatedly should eject a shell, no? Baby bottle gangsta.
Look carefully after the 2nd bolt rack. You can see a cartridge flying.

I'm one of Sherdog's resident gun nerds.

So when I first saw the gif I laughed out loud for this exact reason. Why is he hammering the slide repeatedly and I guess kudos for safety first for handling and unloaded weapon?

Edit to add: after the above post I looked very closely and you can see the shells... but still why?!

I like how the guy says what Barkley says is wrong and a white supremacist's view of how black people should do things, yet he offers only excuses to why it can't be done but offer no other alternatives to what black people should be doing.

Barkley is funny, but he also lacks ANY nuance.

Like, a black person can get an education and STILL think the confederate monuments should be taken out of public view. Is that such a staggering point to grasp, Chuck?

Most of what he says makes him sound like someone who doesn't realize how fortunate he is to have been paid a shit ton of money for playing a game.

Last time I checked, Barkley isn't exactly a Rhodes Scholar. He's an obese middle aged black man from Alabama, and degenerate gambler who has had several run-in's with the law. If he wasn't really good at basketball, what do you think his life would look like? Lol.

Last edited:
Raising your children right, not murdering each other and focusing on getting a good education. These are "white solutions."

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

I'm pretty sure these solutions would work for all groups.<seedat>

I'm fairly certain that Charles Barkley has done more for black communities than all of BLM combined.

But he's a "coon" with "white solutions".

1498773327188.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back