charles barkley accused of being a white supremacist

WOW...just wow. No surprise Pale Man In Black likes this post. I knew I would regret opening this thread.

Would you feel better if they were all called "coons"? Isn't that what you stormfronters do anyway?
Who are you again? Sorry, you don't even register a second thought from me.
"blahblahblah, Stormfronters"...
You have shit for brains.

When did you unlock RETARDED?
Probably was born that way.
Anyway, Barkley is, of course, right.There is no big mystery to not being a perpetual loser.
And, of course, he is being referred to as a sell out, by the usual suspects.

Probably was born that way.
Anyway, Barkley is, of course, right.There is no big mystery to not being a perpetual loser.
And, of course, he is being referred to as a sell out, by the usual suspects.

Of course, any black person who doesn't subscribe to black victimhood wearing their Colin Kapernick jersey is a sell out according to the same black people actually ruining their community

Of course, any black person who doesn't subscribe to black victimhood wearing their Colin Kapernick jersey is a sell out according to the same black people actually ruining their community
It's a shame.
I honestly will never get that.

Let’s be honest—we all have a friend, co-worker or cousin who believes that the white man’s ice is a few degrees colder, and no one exemplifies the black man’s subconscious acceptance of white superiority more than Barkley.

It was the second part of Barkley’s comments on Thursday that really raised eyebrows:

"What we as black people need to do, we need to worry about getting our education. We need to stop killing each other. We need to try to find a way to have more economic opportunity and things like that. Those things are important and significant."

Apparently, Barkley believes that black people aren’t worried about “getting our education.” He parrots the same perspective as white people who interrupt every black liberation argument with, “But what about black-on-black crime?”

You’ve heard white-people solutions before. “White-people solutions” are the Caucasian answers to all black problems: “White people circulate their dollar 120,333 times in the white community before it leaves their neighborhood.” “White people start reading to their kids when they are still a sperm.” “White people invest their money in stocks, pork futures and private prisons.”

To be clear, these aren’t solutions for or by white people. Instead, they are the imaginings of black people who are white supremacists. Black white supremacists believe that the only correct way to do things is how they envision the white man would do it. A black white supremacist could never find anything wrong with a white man’s methodology, so he or she continually contorts him- or herself to end up on the Caucasian side of the argument.

And this is the difference between independent thinkers and black white supremacists. Most independent thinkers sometimes have legitimate disagreements with the accepted opinions of black America, but black white supremacists never find fault with white America, which means that everything ailing black people is black people’s fault. For them, nothing—not even the monuments of white supremacy—is the fault of racism. We’re just doing it wrong.

Apparently, we don’t focus enough on education and money, like the smart, genius Caucasians do, so ... umm ... that’s why the statues shouldn’t come down. Barkley answered a question about monuments to white supremacy by going into a rant about black-on-black crime and insinuating that it somehow had something to do with black people being dumb and poor. Because Barkley doesn’t want to hear logic. He is a true believer in the infallibility and superiority of whiteness.

Because Charles Barkley is a white supremacist.

http://www.theroot.com/charles-bark..._source=theroot_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

You sound like a complete idiot. There's the right and wrong way.. You want loud idiots doing bad shit and not opening businesses, and working endlessly to impress stupid girls to be the right way, but it's not. The neighborhoods in Detroit are doing it wrong.

I will disagree with Chuck about something though, it's more about trades and small to mid-size businesses than "education" right now. Those with education's are still looking to suck off others businesses. Open trucking yards and construction companies, black people.

It's like recommending the basics of diet and exercise when someone wants to get more physically healthy.

True.

But what else can I do? Not like black culture will change based upon my recommendation. I'm saying what is. I don't know how to make it be. It's like forcing a horse to drink.

Well there we have it. Charles Barkley is a fucking white male that needs to check his privilege and part with his wealth to a black family to address generational poverty.

You sound like a complete idiot. There's the right and wrong way.. You want loud idiots doing bad shit and not opening businesses, and working endlessly to impress stupid girls to be the right way, but it's not. The neighborhoods in Detroit are doing it wrong.

I will disagree with Chuck about something though, it's more about trades and small to mid-size businesses than "education" right now. Those with education's are still looking to suck off others businesses. Open trucking yards and construction companies, black people.
Getting an education is needed to land any decently paying job, though, even if it is learning a trade.
What I got from Barkley's statement was a call to get priorities straight. Acting like a goddamned fool to impress others that won't pay your bills for you in lieu of having goals and taking the necessary steps (and making the necessary sacrifices) to achieve them is a sure recipe for continued failure. It doesn't even have anything to do with race at it's basic core.

True.

But what else can I do? Not like black culture will change based upon my recommendation. I'm saying what is. I don't know how to make it be. It's like forcing a horse to drink.

A couple of things come to mind

1) Avoid the perception of condescension. Nobody likes to be told what to do, especially when it comes from 'an outside group'. This often means that the messages are more effectively conveyed by members perceived as inside the group.

2) Encourage the belief that success is available. The best way to prevent someone from achieving something is to convince them that they can't do it so they don't even try. The opposite is also true in that people that believe they can do something, are far more likely to do it and succeed.

And based on those above two things, the idea of successful role models and proper promotion of them come into play. If your role models are gang-banger rappers then your screwed. If your role models are doctors and engineers (or any type of person that is successful and offers a realistic pattern of emulation) then your odds are better.

True.

How is it your responsibility, though?
When you have a culture that frowns upon and mocks getting a good education and a good job as being "white", all the help and funding in the world will just going to be wasted.
Its not my problem, fuck em if they desire to continue down the same old road to the bottom.

When you have a culture that frowns upon and mocks getting a good education and a good job as being "white", all the help and funding in the world will just going to be wasted.
Its not my problem, fuck em if they desire to continue down the same old road to the bottom.

It's joke of this whole article is that it's not a racial thing, this same mentality is going strong in rural(rust belt and southern states) area amongst lower class white people. It's a pathetic self belief of helplessness so they think why even try.

If they were born in certain parts of the world where you really legitimately have no opportunity to rise up in society they would sing a different tune. But instead this country has created a culture where it's ok to believe you can't help yourself.

I agree. I mainly just wanted to point out that they could be successful. At some point it does become the problem of whites because liberals will vote to steal from whites to pay blacks. Or they pass more and more laws that screw white business owners. So I'll post about why it is retarded. Realistically I'll probably just leave the U.S. once I get the opportunity.

Obviously. Why should I as a black man focus on education only to grow up to not get paid as well as my dumber colleagues, or imprisoned. The obvious answer is to live on welfare checks and to leech on the white man because they owe us. For generations our ancestors have worked their ass off for free so the white man can get rich. All they riches belong to us. It's time we get our fair share of the pie. Anyone who says otherwise are racist bigots or paid by the white man like Barkley.
We wuz kangz

Chaz Barkely spot on as usual. People do have the right to be offended by the statues and localities should be able to vote to take them down if they wish. I don't think a Jewish community would take kindly to a statue of Hitler so it isn't hard to see why certain communities wouldn't want to see a statue of Lee in their public squares.

Obviously Barkley has been so oppressed by the white man that he is confused.

soon BLM will start calling Tupac a racist for rapping that black communities need to come together and stop killing each other.

too bad he wont be able to respond because he was killed by a black person.

He makes good points, I think there needs to be a higher level of expectation within the community to address its issues and learn from other cultures.

Ironically I do think that black people outside of America are more receptive to learning from other cultures, including African people. I think the unique situation of blacks in America is that they are culturally both Black and American, and Americans on the whole are very resistant to learning anything or adopting anything from outside cultures who they deem inferior, which is most.

Americans are indoctrinated to be hyper individualistic, which goes for all Americans including whites and blacks. Americans in general due to the spread of individualism are generally unable to learn from other cultures, including ones that have been around for thousands of years. Any non western state is called a shithole and the people and cultures as backwards or savage. I think some of the tenets of confucianism and buddhism would be highly beneficial if integrated into western culture: respect for elders, communal values over individual values.

The inability to respect other cultures or learn from them is not really only a black american problem but rather a western individualism problem. Its just that black people are perhaps more adversely affected by this unwillingness to learn from other cultures because most of their issues are more serious and need to be addressed more urgently.

Back