charles barkley accused of being a white supremacist

So, going to college is racist, because..... going to college.... is for white people.... who are racists?

They are. African-American women became the most educated demographic years ago and African-Americans are increasingly middle class and professional. The inner city demographics still have lots of problems though! I'd wager with the drug war ended we'd see a bigger reduction in incarceration rates of AA males.

Alright, I give up. Which are the exceptions?

If you're asking me which cultures Americans percieve as being equal to theirs, the list is fairly small, probably most of the western European states like UK, Germany, Switzerland, etc.

If you're asking me which cultures I consider superior or inferior to American culture, I generally don't like to label cultures as being superior or inferior, only certain aspects of the cultures that can be adopted, examined and learned from. I dislike people who speak on things like this in a superior/inferior kind of way, I find it crude and disrespectful, which is the type of 'culture' I don't like to live in. I like respectful people, not bratty disrespectful people who think they know everything and can't learn anything outside of their own paradigm.

"How do I find success in a world where whites and Asians are the most successful? Should I do what whites and Asians do to become successful? Nah, that can't be the answer."

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

If you're asking me which cultures Americans percieve as being equal to theirs, the list is fairly small, probably most of the western European states like UK, Germany, Switzerland, etc.

Yeah. No.

We have no peers. But those countries make for nice little buddies.

0e49708eb8f3afe62abfc260928485b1.jpg

Yeah. No.

We have no peers. But those countries make for nice little buddies.

0e49708eb8f3afe62abfc260928485b1.jpg

Your entitled to that opinion. I don't agree with that but there's no need to have that compare/contrast discussion here. Its simply a different way of looking at things. For me its important to stay curious, keep searching for answers.

A culture imo is like a person, once it starts to think there's nothing else to learn or strive for, they get lazy on top of their mountain thinking its conquered all and knows everything there is to know. America is still a young country and I think it can be more than what it is now, but maybe you don't think that which is fine. At the end of the day it comes down to personal preference as well, you prefer certain things in a culture, while I may prefer other things.

A culture imo is like a person, once it starts to think there's nothing else to learn or strive for, they get lazy on top of their mountain thinking its conquered all and knows everything there is to know. America is still a young country and I think it can be more than what it is now, but maybe you don't think that which is fine. At the end of the day it comes down to personal preference as well, you prefer certain things in a culture, while I may prefer other things.

There's plenty to strive for and learn. That's why we take what we like from other cultures while continuing to march to our own beat.

Cocky, yet your pride is misplaced, American. Your vassal States have grown fat off your protection.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...17/the-worlds-top-10-most-livable-cities.html

Yes city living standard is but one metric to judge a country and its culture, but I believe it an important/fair one.

You got a survey showing Americans considering other countries to be equals? If not, my experience says we think we're the best and that's what I'll continue to go by.

I'd expect people from other countries to think there's is the best too. Sorry if you live someplace that doesn't.

It's like recommending the basics of diet and exercise when someone wants to get more physically healthy.
That also sounds like a white person's solution to the problem.

WOW...just wow. No surprise Pale Man In Black likes this post. I knew I would regret opening this thread.

Would you feel better if they were all called "coons"? Isn't that what you stormfronters do anyway?
Mmmm...sweet, moist outrage. Is it warm? Is it wet? Is it comfortable? Make sure it's not your own shit.

Both of you post like Chimpout rejects. That automatically makes me better than you.

Nazi scum.
You need to try harder, sugar. Nazis wouldn't have any problem calling you ugly names. Everybody here is just enjoying your rectal splatterpainting.

You need to try harder, sugar. Nazis wouldn't have any problem calling you ugly names. Everybody here is just enjoying your rectal splatterpainting.
What do you expect from a hebephrene retard that has tits for a username?
Something I would expect from a 12 yesr old.

Mmmm...sweet, moist outrage. Is it warm? Is it wet? Is it comfortable? Make sure it's not your own shit.

Pathetic. If you're bothered more by what I said than what he said, then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Back