Chael: Brock is the A side vs DC

Both Jones and DC want the Lesnar fight. - They know what is up.

Bork is easily the A side. DC's even said outright that Bork is the payday fight he deserves before retiring. Hope DC lights him up.

Brock is always the A-side. Only Conor is more A-side than Brock.

Who is the "A side" is completely irrelevant in MMA where both fighters have the same promoter

I am rather confused by this fight for DC. For man that constantly talks about his legacy being so important to him and now he has like two fights to go and he wants to fight Brock? I know Because he thinks it’s going to make a lot of money for him. I’m telling you right now it will not. Brock is not the draw he was in the sport. He used to be legit and he is not anymore. Hell years ago after he lost to Cain his fight with Reem did under 800 thousand buys. Now he is like a decade removed from his best with 1 fight under his belt 2 plus years ago. DC should just be fighting the two best opponents possible to further his legacy. This is not going to be to pay off that he thinks it’s going to be.
difference is is that just last year he whooped hunt. I think brock DC will do around a million

He Said this in a video about ronda and Brock. It wasnt the point of the video, he just threw that out there real quick so no need to embed.

But is he? Well yeah, in terms of selling tickets and PPV, but i guess so would Tom Cruise and Leonardo dicaprio or CM punk if they were booked out of their popularity outside the cage alone right? Of course, Brock does have a past in legit fighting unlike a random celeb, but you get what im saying...

Can we really say Brock is the A side here?

Sure he was a UFC Champion and all, but like i said that was ages ago. Its not an actual thing right now...

Its like booking Chuck vs Jon Jones.... Would Chuck be the a side?

Im not saying Brock isnt. Just how wierd It is to brag about It.
Nobody is paying to see DC fight, they'll do huge numbers for Brock.

Brock is the main attraction, the A side, the money train, the reason people will buy whatever card he's on.

He'll probably get beat the fuck up but that doesn't make him less of a draw.

Well d'uh ?

And it's not even close.

He Said this in a video about ronda and Brock. It wasnt the point of the video, he just threw that out there real quick so no need to embed.

But is he? Well yeah, in terms of selling tickets and PPV, but i guess so would Tom Cruise and Leonardo dicaprio or CM punk if they were booked out of their popularity outside the cage alone right? Of course, Brock does have a past in legit fighting unlike a random celeb, but you get what im saying...

Sure he was a UFC Champion and all, but like i said that was ages ago. Its not an actual thing right now...

Brock is A+ side here. The last time Lesnar had an official win McGregor was a welfare ridden 3-1 journeyman living at his parents. Thats how long ago it was. Now he's getting called out by 2 of the greatest LHWs MMA has seen and gets a fucking title shot. Thats called A+ level.

Brock only has the advantage with the double leg and speed early.

DC is a man who stood with strikers on a calibre that 265 hasn't seen, and won all but against Jones. That's Jon Jones though, and Brock is nowhere near that level of striking.

If anything Brock is the one at a disadvantage. I think DC will be able to stand up if hes taken down. I dont think itll be as easy as Overeem kicking him in the belly, and DC might have trouble in some areas, but I dont see him getting smothered. And I think that's all Brock has. Smothering, then pounding. Not enough.

One day there will be an x side and a y side.

Gender Wars!

Without context?
If he was meaning the bigger draw? It is not even close, it is 100% Brock!!

duh that not new why do u think ufc gave him the fight for a big pay day.

that why they sdded him to ufc 200 to get a last second spike that was crushed when jon jones popped

When they say “A side” they are talking about money alone. It has little to do with fight accolades or belts. If mayweather fought Mcgregor in mma mayweather would still be the a side.

Floyd not stupid to step into a cage.

yes brock makes the ufc more money that why he getting a major fight

Back