Chael: Brock is the A side vs DC

Bork will win which will then be followed up with a JJ in ring confrontation.

Don't feel bad for DC but do pray for Joe Rogan's hand.

Bork will win which will then be followed up with a JJ in ring confrontation.

Don't feel bad for DC but do pray for Joe Rogan's hand.

Well Joe Rogan IS a Piece of shit, too. <CanYouSeeMeNow>

DC loves Big Brock!

Christmas coming late to the Cormier Family but well worth the wait.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
USADA is a Piece of Shit!

I want Brocktober to win... but he wont... DC has great boxing to compliment his wrestling. DC is a nice guy..... against - id want Brock to win but he'd likely lose. Id easily bet on it!

He Said this in a video about ronda and Brock. It wasnt the point of the video, he just threw that out there real quick so no need to embed.

But is he? Well yeah, in terms of selling tickets and PPV, but i guess so would Tom Cruise and Leonardo dicaprio or CM punk if they were booked out of their popularity outside the cage alone right?

Correct.

Brock is not really the a side from a sports standpoint.

He Said this in a video about ronda and Brock. It wasnt the point of the video, he just threw that out there real quick so no need to embed.

But is he? Well yeah, in terms of selling tickets and PPV, but i guess so would Tom Cruise and Leonardo dicaprio or CM punk if they were booked out of their popularity outside the cage alone right? Of course, Brock does have a past in legit fighting unlike a random celeb, but you get what im saying...

Can we really say Brock is the A side here?

Sure he was a UFC Champion and all, but like i said that was ages ago. Its not an actual thing right now...

Its like booking Chuck vs Jon Jones.... Would Chuck be the a side?

Im not saying Brock isnt. Just how wierd It is to brag about It.

Yeah I think Brock is the A side here if you have to choose a fighter (realistically, the UFC is the A side). It refers to who holds the leverage due to the money they can generate. That's my understanding at least.

Brock is not really the a side from a sports standpoint.

You mean from a "UFC Fight" standpoint.

He's definitely the underdog here.

DC should win.

.............just like Mark Hunt should've KO'ed Brock. <21>

You never know what strange shit can go down in a fight.

Brock could end up F5'ing DC and DC lands on his face, thus getting knocked out...or something crazy like that.

For me, the A side fighter is the one climbing the Octagon second, and DC will be the one who does on fight night.

fetch

For me, the A side fighter is the one climbing the Octagon second, and DC will be the one who does on fight night.
Lol you guys are getting so rustled thinking it has something to do with ability. It doesn't and never has. A side is just the draw. And objectively, that's Brock.

I saw you post earlier I said let it be.. but you quoted me now. :D

My man do you not see the interest that Brock brings to this forum.. that little video with the push of DC was making the rounds on the big sites and social media more then DC's victory itself.. yea I know strange and not fair times but this is what is happening can't be blind to it.

Did you buy/see UFC 200 for the piss colored canvases ? for the cool round number, for Frankie vs Jose.. for Tate vs Nunes.. give me a break it was because of Brock.

And that lower buy rate of Lesnar vs Reem was indeed after we saw him decimated by Cain yep he lost some interest from that clearly but it was also UFC with some fook ups like having the card on a Friday and at a new time, I remember that well enough. Wait and see Conor's buys after Khabib is done with him.

*than

Lol you guys are getting so rustled thinking it has something to do with ability. It doesn't and never has. A side is just the draw. And objectively, that's Brock.

No rustle, never talked about ability either, champ always comes in second, A-side for you, you seem like the rustled one.

No rustle, never talked about ability either, champ always comes in second, A-side for you, you seem like the rustled one.
Being the A side has nothing whatsoever to do with who comes out first or second. Conor was the A side vs Aldo and Alvarez and they were both the defending champs.

Back