Catch Wrestling United III

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's on bullshido. you can contact me and I can also put you in contact with the mentioned coaches or people who were there at that time.

Can you not post contact info in this thread so maybe others, if need be, can contact the same people in the future? The easiest way to clear your name if that is what you want to do is post things which will clear your name in a thread that will be viewed millions of times on the most popular MMA forum in existence. Email addresses work, as I understand not wanting to post personal contact info like phone numbers.

Can you not post contact info in this thread so maybe others, if need be, can contact the same people in the future? The easiest way to clear your name if that is what you want to do is post things which will clear your name in a thread that will be viewed millions of times on the most popular MMA forum in existence. Email addresses work, as I understand not wanting to post personal contact info like phone numbers.

It's starting to get to the point of to far Goat Meal. You arn't a private eye or anyone who holds sway over others in regards to your thirst for answers here. Meaning people don't owe YOU explanations to this degree. Your being to pushy IMO telling or suggesting how Kris should give out peoples contact info to the world, people who just maybe have more to do with there time then field countless inquires from random people with no power or influence.

Get your answers privately and be gone.:icon_conf

You see,that,s the problem. Evrytime someone asks a question,I answer as honestly as possible, but all I get is '' now you've answered this,could you answer that''
No disrespect but I have nothing more to add,everything has been said time and again.The info is out there.

You see,that,s the problem. Evrytime someone asks a question,I answer as honestly as possible, but all I get is '' now you've answered this,could you answer that''
No disrespect but I have nothing more to add,everything has been said time and again.The info is out there.

LOL, how is the info out there? The only way you'll give out any details is if we'll come to you privately, which seems a little suspicious to anyone but your supporters. That's how coming clean works. You give the evidence to the masses and the truth will "set you free" (not to be cliche).

If I email you for the details, am I allowed to post the results in this thread?

It's starting to get to the point of to far Goat Meal. You arn't a private eye or anyone who holds sway over others in regards to your thirst for answers here. Meaning people don't owe YOU explanations to this degree. Your being to pushy IMO telling or suggesting how Kris should give out peoples contact info to the world, people who just maybe have more to do with there time then field countless inquires from random people with no power or influence.

Get your answers privately and be gone.:icon_conf

No, I'm not going to far. But I do think it's telling that he wants me to jump through hoops for information. If I had nothing to hide, I'd do whatever I had to do to prove it. Not say, "email me for all the truth" and then when pressed go, "See, that's the problem. I make up one little lie about being the son of a legend and now people want all this information from me, wahhh."

If this guy is still a fraud, it's important for everyone to know. Not even the likes of Glorinfidel deserves to be made to look foolish by repping a system which came out of nowhere but Kris's fantasies to be a somebody in the grappling world. If it turned out my instructor wasn't a black belt under Rickson I would want to know ASAP so I could stop repping his school.

And if you must know, I do feel a little bad pressing this guy because he does seem to be nice. I just think he's coming off very suspiciously right now and the more he does that the more I want to investigate.

You would regardless, so it doesn't matter.:rolleyes:

His answer does matter and you know it. Hey, KJ, your bias is showing again. Might want to go back to your whole "I don't have a dog in this fight, derr, derr" role you were playing yesterday.

He gave you ways of contacting him directly, and for you that's "jumping through hoops"? Maybe he should wipe your arse and make you a sandwich next?

You have the means, now go forth and 'fight the power' or whatever.

Speaking of Rickson ... How about you provide a timeline with all the names he beat to garner his 400-0 record.

No, I'm not going to far. But I do think it's telling that he wants me to jump through hoops for information. If I had nothing to hide, I'd do whatever I had to do to prove it. Not say, "email me for all the truth" and then when pressed go, "See, that's the problem. I make up one little lie about being the son of a legend and now people want all this information from me, wahhh."

If this guy is still a fraud, it's important for everyone to know. Not even the likes of Glorinfidel deserves to be made to look foolish by repping a system which came out of nowhere but Kris's fantasies to be a somebody in the grappling world. If it turned out my instructor wasn't a black belt under Rickson I would want to know ASAP so I could stop repping his school.

Your thrill " of the hunt" Is blinding you, IMO. He said email him and he will get you the contact info you want. Not much more he can do besides put out contact info for people on a public forum which could overload them with inquires from nobodies.

If you want the answers so bad email the guy! I did.

And if you must know, I do feel a little bad pressing this guy because he does seem to be nice. I just think he's coming off very suspiciously right now and the more he does that the more I want to investigate.

But you're not an investigator, lol! :eek:

He gave you ways of contacting him directly, and for you that's "jumping through hoops"? Maybe he should wipe your arse and make you a sandwich next?

Speaking of Rickson ... How about you provide a timeline with all the names he beat to garner his 400-0 record.

I actually have that list.::cool:

Yes, I'm sorry that "please contact me in private for all the truth on this matter" sounds a little suspicious, however, I will do just that if it won't be a waste of my time. And, I will stop all of this if you or any other Kris supporters just admit you don't care about the veracity of his lineage. If that's the case, then I'll stop.

Rickson's record is probably inflated, but even if it's not, it would actually be 400-1 because he lost a Sambo match to Ron Tripp. See how being a non-defensive, rational person can be?

I just emailed both email addresses he provided. We'll see how this goes.

Do you really think you'll out-investigate Bullshido? What a waste of everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back