Casual fans are ruining our sport

You’re not wrong
giphy.gif

It’s spelled bearly hahaha omg you’re telling me I can’t spell and you can’t even spell bearly properly. Wow. I have seen it all now. What an idiot you are hhahaha. Thanks for making my day stupid

Wow...just wow.

You'd think you would have checked Google first too.

I think WME, Hollywood, and the Liberal media is ruining our sport. Casuals are just puppets

Meh... They bring the money in so its a necessary evil imo. The sport has grown so much that you can be variations of casual/hardcore same as any other sport
The stats sow that casuals dont stick around, they only tune in to watch the pop fighters.

I somewhat agree. Conor brings in millions of casual fans.. look at sherdog. It has changed over the years, with the non-stop emergence of McGregor threads. Thankfully Ronda is gone. With Conor more or less out now, there is nobody to jump on.

The irony of this whole thread is that TS comes across as a casual.

And no, as others have pointed out, mcnuggets isn't clever or funny. It's dumb and way overused in your post.

haven't you made this same thread before ????

Probably has on multiple accounts. This one he started the thread with is only a week old. LOL Sherdog trolls like that are ruining MMA as much as anything.

Professional fighter who beats women then Crumbles like a fucking bitch every time a fight isn't going his way, Basically the textbook definition of a cowardly piece of shit.

Motherfuckers, I have been Sherdoggin' for a bit now, and this is the first time I looked at a join date, and it had no year. Shit says "Sunday" I kid you not.

Casuals gonna casual.....!McNuggets 2-2 in his last 4 fights...over rated by them

Noob speaking for a sport as ‘ours’ smh ‍♀️

I was looking at Conor Mcnuggets Facebook today and seeing some of his fan base really makes me sick. Some of them don’t know anything about MMA and they seem to talk about it as if they know everything.

Lol have any of these guys even heard of Tony Ferguson before? It’s hilarious some of these casuals think that Mcnuggets is unbeatable. Another thing that is annoying about these casual fans is that they don’t appreciate the ground game at all.

It’s so annoying that Conor Mcnuggets has brought all these casual fans into MMA. I wish they would all go back to watching WWE

february 2018 join date.....

I’m a young dude love Sports and didn’t think much of ufc while in HS but I started hearing bout this McGregor dude and decided to watch him fight my first fight I officially watched was McGregor vs Siver... McGregor got me hooked and I became a fan of his and then the ufc as a whole and started following it all and got into it and haven’t missed a fight since.

While I agree why some of you hate casuals ans now I see why cuz a lot of my friends are casuals and only watch certain fights and think they know it all but a good thing about Ronda Brock and Conor is those fighters who bring in the casuals help the sport grow and become bigger and have more fans there will always be casual fans in any sport but some become real ones like in my case

The stats sow that casuals dont stick around, they only tune in to watch the pop fighters.

Same with many sports imo. Some fans will only watch the big fights, some only UFC, some watch other orgs etc. It is a blend but there are hardcore football fans and peeps that just tune in to the superbowl.

Back