Casual fans are ruining our sport

AnthonyrumbleJoshua

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was looking at Conor Mcnuggets Facebook today and seeing some of his fan base really makes me sick. Some of them don’t know anything about MMA and they seem to talk about it as if they know everything.

Lol have any of these guys even heard of Tony Ferguson before? It’s hilarious some of these casuals think that Mcnuggets is unbeatable. Another thing that is annoying about these casual fans is that they don’t appreciate the ground game at all.

It’s so annoying that Conor Mcnuggets has brought all these casual fans into MMA. I wish they would all go back to watching WWE

They'll appreciate the ground game after Khabib manhandles him.

Casuals turn up for only Conor, Ronda and Brock

Two are gone and one might aswell be

Don't worry about casuals

Scummy fighters like Crumble Johnson are what's ruining MMA followed closely by idiots like you who start shit threads.

I was looking at Conor Mcnuggets Facebook today and seeing some of his fan base really makes me sick. Some of them don’t know anything about MMA and they seem to talk about it as if they know everything.

Lol have any of these guys even heard of Tony Ferguson before? It’s hilarious some of these casuals think that Mcnuggets is unbeatable. Another thing that is annoying about these casual fans is that they don’t appreciate the ground game at all.

It’s so annoying that Conor Mcnuggets has brought all these casual fans into MMA. I wish they would all go back to watching WWE

Meh... They bring the money in so its a necessary evil imo. The sport has grown so much that you can be variations of casual/hardcore same as any other sport

Lol, you shit on Conor and his fans yet, you lurk on his Facebook. SMFH.

Clever. mcnuggets. I liked the part where you posted it 4 times in the span of 12 words

Casuals are fucking retarded at best but it’s the ufc catering to them that’s ruining the sport. They think the hardcores will buy any piece of shit card that has one draw for the casuals on it. Typical business model to build up a base and then ignore it in search of the big bucks. Used to buy just about every card now it’s easy to justify streaming or waiting for sherdog gifs. $65 now is a joke.

Back