Casual fans are ruining our sport

Professional fighter who beats women then Crumbles like a fucking bitch every time a fight isn't going his way, Basically the textbook definition of a cowardly piece of shit.
He ko'd inside yo mama

I was looking at Conor Mcnuggets Facebook today and seeing some of his fan base really makes me sick. Some of them don’t know anything about MMA and they seem to talk about it as if they know everything.

Lol have any of these guys even heard of Tony Ferguson before? It’s hilarious some of these casuals think that Mcnuggets is unbeatable. Another thing that is annoying about these casual fans is that they don’t appreciate the ground game at all.

It’s so annoying that Conor Mcnuggets has brought all these casual fans into MMA. I wish they would all go back to watching WWE
casual detected.

no "they" wont. Delusional hate detected.

This is the same fanbase that has been calling him goat since the marcus brimage fight, the same guys who swallowed conors lines about nate being a skinnyfat flabby twerp and then days later they swallowed the lines about nate being 3 times the size of conor. Some of these fans paid for conors cardio subscription service despite conor having some of the worst cardio in the sport.

Conor fans are just wwe fans that also like twinks

Professional fighter who beats women then Crumbles like a fucking bitch every time a fight isn't going his way, Basically the textbook definition of a cowardly piece of shit.

Classic keyboard warrior post

This is the same fanbase that has been calling him goat since the marcus brimage fight, the same guys who swallowed conors lines about nate being a skinnyfat flabby twerp and then days later they swallowed the lines about nate being 3 times the size of conor. Some of these fans paid for conors cardio subscription service despite conor having some of the worst cardio in the sport.

Conor fans are just wwe fans that also like twinks
wow. clutching at straws here. how does this relate to anything apart from your delusional hate for connie fans.

wow. clutching at straws here. how does this relate to anything apart from your delusional hate for connie fans.

The catalogue of stupidity from conor fans just gets longer every time you post

Whats your fav conor pic to fap to?

Casuals are fucking retarded at best but it’s the ufc catering to them that’s ruining the sport. They think the hardcores will buy any piece of shit card that has one draw for the casuals on it. Typical business model to build up a base and then ignore it in search of the big bucks. Used to buy just about every card now it’s easy to justify streaming or waiting for sherdog gifs. $65 now is a joke.

$65 ALL the time for any PPV IS a joke....Last year I thought 2-3 cards where worth the money...This year I only bought 1.

Khabib vs. Tony is the only card so far that I plan on buying. If the other fights on the card are fans from the crowd, duking it out, I STILL ain't missing this one.

P.S. I miss Pride :(, $39.95

Back