Casual fans are ruining our sport

You must not have a good sense of humour then. I guess witty/ clever humour is not something you’re used to
shitposter is shitposter. Feb 2018 shitposter account. Improve your game and stop shitposting, shitposter.

See how lame it is?

The catalogue of stupidity from conor fans just gets longer every time you post

Whats your fav conor pic to fap to?
touche. ironically i predict you have photos of connie getting choked on your hdd ready to post to sherdog.
you sir, are semi retarded. shame you are unable to grasp this concept.

I was looking at Conor Mcnuggets Facebook today and seeing some of his fan base really makes me sick. Some of them don’t know anything about MMA and they seem to talk about it as if they know everything.

Lol have any of these guys even heard of Tony Ferguson before? It’s hilarious some of these casuals think that Mcnuggets is unbeatable. Another thing that is annoying about these casual fans is that they don’t appreciate the ground game at all.

It’s so annoying that Conor Mcnuggets has brought all these casual fans into MMA. I wish they would all go back to watching WWE
They sound bad, but I don't see how they're ruining the sport. It seems they just ruined your morning. The sport =/= your morning.

And if we're critiquing fans, start at home. You say "Mcnuggets", can barely spell, and apparently confuse MMA with AM.

They sound bad, but I don't see how they're ruining the sport. It seems they just ruined your morning. The sport =/= your morning.

And if we're critiquing fans, start at home. You say "Mcnuggets", can barely spell, and apparently confuse MMA with AM.
It’s spelled bearly hahaha omg you’re telling me I can’t spell and you can’t even spell bearly properly. Wow. I have seen it all now. What an idiot you are hhahaha. Thanks for making my day stupid

I was looking at Conor Mcnuggets Facebook today and seeing some of his fan base really makes me sick. Some of them don’t know anything about MMA and they seem to talk about it as if they know everything.

Lol have any of these guys even heard of Tony Ferguson before? It’s hilarious some of these casuals think that Mcnuggets is unbeatable. Another thing that is annoying about these casual fans is that they don’t appreciate the ground game at all.

It’s so annoying that Conor Mcnuggets has brought all these casual fans into MMA. I wish they would all go back to watching WWE
Calling him McNuggets confirms you are in fact a casual fan yourself

touche. ironically i predict you have photos of connie getting choked on your hdd ready to post to sherdog.
you sir, are semi retarded. shame you are unable to grasp this concept.

there plenty of other people ready to post that pic on here, i don't need to

my preference is to post a link of him running away from nate diaz, its much more amusing to me. but i just search for a video on youtube, theres no need to store it on my hard drive.

conor fans are the fucking worst, you included. have a nice day ;)

Mcgregor's fan base is just as cancerous as Rick & Morty's fan base. & that's saying something.

And how exactly does that ruin our sport?

I don't know anything about basketball. Would it ruin the sport of basketball if I posted something ignorant on Lebron James' Facebook page?

I don't get it..your name is Anthony Joshua and you have tyson fury as your avatar..weird.

look at UFC like the music industry. The goal is to appeal to as many people as possible. The mainstream who listnes to music dont know jack shit about good production, nor do they appreciate complex rythems or creative ways to build a track. Casual music listners wants domethings that catchy the minute they listne to it and dont have the time to get to know the tracks and let them grow on them. Mainstream dont care about details or neuances, they want ti be entertained NOW. Fast entertainment might often be a low level striking match with blood and guts rather than a high level techniqual striking match where both fighters make adjustments on the fly while accumulating info to go for the finish in the later rounds. The UFCs goal was always to be mainstream rather than pure.

hahahahaha shut the fuck up you absolute clown.

all this kid does is call everyone a casual if they don't share his opinion, you're probably the casual.

Back