Castillo shooter acquitted

What a load of BS.

I guess fat lawsuit comes along and taxpayer ends up paying for cop misconduct.
What are you talking about? It's a great victory for us brown people. Our guy got acquitted. All hail Jeronimo Yanez
15yanez-blog427.jpg

No, little Cuck Scope, you are pathetic. Your (re)entrance into the war room was making unprovoked asshole comments about someone's personal life. That's why I'll always push your shit in every opportunity I get, you little fairy boy.

Gotten too you

My point is that if you stopped two people who you suspected to be armed and dangerous and they start behaving in ways that are easily interpreted as dangerous or threatening it would be hard to not defend yourself.

I wasn't there, and I don't know the cop. Maybe he is just a basket case who should have never been a cop in the first place. Maybe his training and/or rules of engagement are defective. Maybe it was just a shitty situation that spun out of control. Or maybe he thought he was in danger and acted accordingly.

My previous comment wasn't about this specific case though but rather about the discussion on where separate laws would be needed to lower accountability in general. I just don't think just "feeling threatened" is enough to take a life.

Nope. I enjoy putting little fairies such as yourself in your place.
He can't use that card after he once asked a mod to ban me because I had something he posted in my sig.

Okay, I'm confused. He was acquitted but still got fired on the same day. Isn't that an admission by his department that he fucked up?

This was a bad verdict. Should have been a lesser included offense. I don't doubt that Yanez felt terrible and knew he made a mistake out of fear, you can see and hear it on the video. But that does not excuse him making a terrible mistake out of fear and killing a guy that basically say there. It's not cold blooded murder, and this is different than other murders, but he needed to be found guilty of vol manslaughter. I don't think someone like that necessarily needs to be in prison, but they should not be able to be a cop or own a firearm again.

Okay, I'm confused. He was acquitted but still got fired on the same day. Isn't that an admission by his department that he fucked up?
Yes. That's the REAL reason the verdict was fucking retarded. The officer is literally on video giving contradictory orders. Once informed that Philando had a gun (the RIGHT THING TO DO) he immediately goes to 'oh shit' mode instead of using that little brain of his and comprehending that a felon wouldnt announce he has a gun and permit if he intends to ambush you. He orders the victim to not reach for it, but to also produce his licence, and immediately mag dumps when the victim attempts to comply. He's on video screaming and crying because he knows he fucked up but thank god (for him) jurys are still fucking retarded and they let him skate. His career is still effectively over and the city will STILL pay out millions in a wrongful death suit because its obvious that was what occurred.

Im more disgusted by the NRA being totally silent on this one. Its LOOOOONG been suspected that the NRA is just a 'whites only' good ole boys redneck advocacy group that pretends to be concerned with gun rights for all. This case proved the common knowledge right.

How often does the NRA comment on shootings like this?

Yes. That's the REAL reason the verdict was fucking retarded. The officer is literally on video giving contradictory orders. Once informed that Philando had a gun (the RIGHT THING TO DO) he immediately goes to 'oh shit' mode instead of using that little brain of his and comprehending that a felon wouldnt announce he has a gun and permit if he intends to ambush you. He orders the victim to not reach for it, but to also produce his licence, and immediately mag dumps when the victim attempts to comply. He's on video screaming and crying because he knows he fucked up but thank god (for him) jurys are still fucking retarded and they let him skate. His career is still effectively over and the city will STILL pay out millions in a wrongful death suit because its obvious that was what occurred.

Im more disgusted by the NRA being totally silent on this one. Its LOOOOONG been suspected that the NRA is just a 'whites only' good ole boys redneck advocacy group that pretends to be concerned with gun rights for all. This case proved the common knowledge right.

his gun was in the vicinity of his wallet. Apparently he was reaching for his ID. A responsible gun owner wouldn't do this.

There was a black man with dreadlocks involved in an armed robbery near the area. The cop thought Philandro could be that guy, so when he reached in the direction of the gun which was near his ID, the cop thought he was going for the gun. The cop told him get his wallet, but when he realized there was a gun, ordered him to stop, but it was too late as Philandro was already reaching for it--I am guessing Philandro didn't really have time to change his action.

Or that is how I remembered it.

I don't think there was any malice intent by anyone involved, but things should have been done a lot differently.
This. the cop was at fault in the proceeding. If you suspect someone could be the perp. You order them to get on the ground with hands behind their head, you reach for their wallet. Cop made that critical mistake but I don't think there was intent to kill just because.

How often does the NRA comment on shootings like this?
The officially comment ALL the time on stuff like this:
after the Charleston shooting, the NRA shit all over the pastor for 'not allowing his congregation' to pack heat
after the Miami shooting, the NRA shit all over Obama....somehow....for i guess allowing gays to be gay, i dont know but they said it was Obamas fault
same thing with the news caster murders.

basically any time anything goes down with a gun and people die, the NRA cant wait to bang their face into a keyboard and blame in depth how a lack of additional firearms and specifically Hillary and/or Obama are TRUELY to blame. But suddenly you have some innocent gun owners eating lead from the boys and blue and the NRA clams up because they lick cop cock too hard and it goes against their narrative that everything bad that ever happens was because good guys didnt have guns and Obama led to that.

At the moment, its difficult to bring up specific instances of the NRA commenting on police gunning down legal gun owners because 1-it super rarely happens, and 2- every search is just gonna take you to the NRA not saying a damn thing about Castile.

When will we address the underlying problem here. These cops are policing the most dangerous areas of the city. They are on edge, and it's an extremely stressful job. Cops exhibit similar behavior patterns to soldiers patrolling a war zone.

So no, it's not just as simple as cops shooting black people. These cops are doing their job in the most dangerous areas of the country. You can't dismiss that connection. It has to be addressed.

That's a point people don't want to address. Blacks account for over 50% of the murders committed in the US. It's only natural that cops are going to behave differently when interacting with them compared to others.

When will we address the underlying problem here. These cops are policing the most dangerous areas of the city. They are on edge, and it's an extremely stressful job. Cops exhibit similar behavior patterns to soldiers patrolling a war zone.

So no, it's not just as simple as cops shooting black people. These cops are doing their job in the most dangerous areas of the country. You can't dismiss that connection. It has to be addressed.

video is out. Officer yelled three times not to pull it out.

The officially comment ALL the time on stuff like this:
after the Charleston shooting, the NRA shit all over the pastor for 'not allowing his congregation' to pack heat
after the Miami shooting, the NRA shit all over Obama....somehow....for i guess allowing gays to be gay, i dont know but they said it was Obamas fault
same thing with the news caster murders.

basically any time anything goes down with a gun and people die, the NRA cant wait to bang their face into a keyboard and blame in depth how a lack of additional firearms and specifically Hillary and/or Obama are TRUELY to blame. But suddenly you have some innocent gun owners eating lead from the boys and blue and the NRA clams up because they lick cop cock too hard and it goes against their narrative that everything bad that ever happens was because good guys didnt have guns and Obama led to that.

At the moment, its difficult to bring up specific instances of the NRA commenting on police gunning down legal gun owners because 1-it super rarely happens, and 2- every search is just gonna take you to the NRA not saying a damn thing about Castile.
So nothing but hyperbole then.

Back