Castillo shooter acquitted

What a ridiculous assertion. The American hate for the brown people is going out of control. We had nothing to do with this and get over it.

This man is clearly not even Hispanic. He is southeast Asian. Even the victim's girlfriend said so when they first posted this incident on Facebook.

But us brown people are always the scapegoat when blacks and whites go at it. Overtime, this southeast Asian police officer was suddenly morphed into a hispanic police officer. He is only considered "Hispanic" because it fits the narrative of politics today.

Get over it. White people have to deal with that type of garbage all the time.

alberto.jpg

arujkuhk4w8x.jpg

Ravelo-FBI.jpg

The US government tries to hide immigrant and Latino crime by lumping it in with white crime.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...astile-shooting-marijuana-car-dashcam-footage

This clown had no business on the job. This is basically what would have happened if George Zimmerman was less of a fuck up and actually able to get his dream job as a LEO.
WTH does that cuck tard Zimmerman have to do with this? He was walking back to his vehicle something like 2 minutes after trayvon disappeared, kid went into a rage and was beating his skull into the ground. That was a deserved shoot.

This shoot, was justified (tried already) the cop said not to reach, instead of stopping it sounds like philandro decided to talk back, try to talk over the cop, and most likely didn't stop reaching. Cop COULD have given a little longer to react, but those type of jobs require snap judgments, and if the state or city training isn't stringent enough, what do they have to fall back on?

They tell you that you can only give the verdict of guilty if there is absolutely no doubt in your mind. That video tells us nothing. We don't know what Castillo was doing. There are many doubts. You can only give the verdict if there is absolutely no doubt, no question in mind and the burden of proof is on the prosecutor. This is what it says in the law and explained by judge. This is only fair.

Know your law before you cry foul. The prosecutors have nothing to work with other than that weak ass vid.

"The jury also heard an audio tape the incident in which Castille told the officer that he had a gun in his car. Yanez told him to keep his hands up and not reach for the gun. Seconds later, the officer opened fire. Diamond Reynolds, Casteel’s girlfriend, said that he was not reaching for a gun, but instead, reaching for his identification."

That alone should prove that the cop did nothing wrong. Put yourself in the cop's shoes. You know the suspect is armed, you ordered him to raise his hand but he continue to dig into his pockets or whatever. What do you do? Wait until he pulls the gun?

WTH does that cuck tard Zimmerman have to do with this? He was walking back to his vehicle something like 2 minutes after trayvon disappeared, kid went into a rage and was beating his skull into the ground. That was a deserved shoot.

This shoot, was justified (tried already) the cop said not to reach, instead of stopping it sounds like philandro decided to talk back, try to talk over the cop, and most likely didn't stop reaching. Cop COULD have given a little longer to react, but those type of jobs require snap judgments, and if the state or city training isn't stringent enough, what do they have to fall back on?

This fucking clown said that the smell of marijuana frightened him into using deadly force.

You're out of your mind if you think it's appropriate to have incompetents like this wielding the authority of the state.

That alone should prove that the cop did nothing wrong. Put yourself in the cop's shoes. You know the suspect is armed, you ordered him to raise his hand but he continue to dig into his pockets or whatever. What do you do? Wait until he pulls the gun?

He only knew that there was a gun because Castille told him. Listen to the tape and Castille's language and tone of voice.

Is it typical for robbery suspects (which Castille actually wasn't) who are planning on shooting cops to politely inform them first that they are armed CCW permit holders as required by law?

There was no problem in the stop until Yanez became overly agitated in response to Castille's lawful disclosure that he was carrying.

The standard that you're accepting is that these guys can empty their clip any time that they feel (or claim to feel) frightened under any circumstance. It's fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:
This fucking clown said that the smell of marijuana frightened him into using deadly force.

You're out of your mind if you think it's appropriate to have incompetents like this wielding the authority of the state.
Whether you or I agree with it, the use of marijuana automatically makes you prohibited from carrying or possessing a firearm under the 68 GCA, meaning technically castille was committing a federal felony, lied on his 4473 and CCW permit. 'Law abiding'? Oh yeah. That and he was driving and getting high, which is also putting the kid in danger.

BUT it didn't sound like the cop was harrassing him for smoking. Just lecturing over a traffic violation

He only knew that there was a gun because Castille told him. Listen to the tape and Castille's language and tone of voice.

Is it typical for robbery suspects (which Castille actually wasn't) who are planning shooting cops to politely inform them first that they are armed CCW permit holders as required by law?

There was no problem in the stop until Yanez became overly agitated in response to Castille's lawful disclosure that he was carrying.

The standard that you're accepting is that these guys can empty their clip any time that they feel (or claim to feel) frightened under any circumstance. It's fucking ridiculous.
Nobody 'emptied a clip' standard issue is typically a 9mm glock with 15 rounds, and 99.9% of guns out there don't have 'clips' they're magazines.

Was this posted already?

“The City of St. Anthony has concluded that the public will be best served if Officer Yanez is no longer a police officer in our city,” the city said on its website Friday. “The city intends to offer Officer Yanez a voluntary separation agreement to help him transition to another career other than being a St. Anthony officer.”

They posted the dashcam footage that I hadn't seen before, not sure if it's allowed here since it shows his death.

Sounds like you should be in law enforcement if you already aren't. Do you live in a dangerous area that you are anticipating this as an actual probable event?

I'm of the opinion that if I lived somewhere where I had to carry a gun, I should probably find a new place to live.
As much as people crap on Canada, myself included, it's pretty safe. A couple of nights ago I had to check some dude that was getting a little too familiar with a female friend of mine, and that's about as dangerous as it gets for me.
That's not a bad rule of thumb but violence tends to be concentrated in cities where there's a lot of economic opportunity and housing in the good parts of town can be expensive so many people don't have that luxury.

Also weather does correlate with violence. Hotter places are more violent while colder ones are less violent but have higher suicide rates. I remember a year or two ago Chicago has a fairly low violent crime rate during one of its winters and the cops mainly attributed it to the fact that it was an unusually cold winter. Where you live people are more likely to blow their own brains out than that of others but the US has plenty of hotter climates.

That's not a bad rule of thumb but violence tends to be concentrated in cities where there's a lot of economic opportunity and housing in the good parts of town can be expensive so many people don't have that luxury.

Also weather does correlate with violence. Hotter places are more violent while colder ones are less violent but have higher suicide rates. I remember a year or two ago Chicago has a fairly low violent crime rate during one of its winters and the cops mainly attributed it to the fact that it was an unusually cold winter. Where you live people are more likely to blow their own brains out than that of others but the US has plenty of hotter climates.

"good parts of town"

OpkgjTy.png

Lol environmental determinism was just another way to say "brown folks are immoral" which is hilarious.

Maybe don't reach for guns when ordered not to.. maybe keep your hands where the officer can see them... maybe stay alive?

Yeah, not everyone can just get up and move, I grew up in poverty and know all about it. But if I have to carry a gun because there is so much crime, I would do everything in my power to escape, and I assume Hockeybjj is where he is because he likes living there, not because he's stuck there.

And that's exactly why I like Canada, the cold keeps out the riffraff, though truth be told, I hate the cold.

Lol environmental determinism was just another way to say "brown folks are immoral" which is hilarious.
I just said weather(temperature really) correlates with violence, I never argued for environmental determinism.

Yeah, not everyone can just get up and move, I grew up in poverty and know all about it. But if I have to carry a gun because there is so much crime, I would do everything in my power to escape, and I assume Hockeybjj is where he is because he likes living there, not because he's stuck there.

And that's exactly why I like Canada, the cold keeps out the riffraff, though truth be told, I hate the cold.
I doubt its that bad for him, gun ownership is a part of our culture and legally its probably easier to obtain than in Canada so its an option people take more readily than they do in your country I bet.

I doubt its that bad for him, gun ownership is a part of our culture and legally its probably easier to obtain than in Canada so its an option people take more readily than they do in your country I bet.

Yeah, I don't know where he lives or how bad he has it. He seemed to suggest that it's personal preference to some degree.

I have no idea how easy it is to get a gun, but I don't think it's that difficult, you just need a license. I think the biggest factor is that it's just not part of our culture to the extent it is for Americans, as you noted. I'd wager that the vast majority of gun owners in Canada bought it for hunting, not for protection against other people.

That's corny.

He had a gun and was reaching in it's vicinity. That doesn't mean he deserved to get shot but it doesn't mean you can charge the officer either. The cop yelled twice to stop reaching before he shot remember

The cop was obviously trigger happy and acting on impulse alone. His behavior was extremely reckless for somebody that's supposed to be trained. His immediate reaction tells the whole story. Assuming he's telling the truth and legitimately felt threatened, he could've easily gone for cover instead of firing off 7 or 8 shots through the window.

Last edited:
The cop was obviously reckless and trigger happy. His reaction tells the whole story. Assuming he's telling the truth and actually felt threatened, he could've easily gone for cover instead of firing off 7 or 8 shots through the window.

^Yes. Look at how calm and unthreatened the other cop was during the pull over even though he had a better view of what Castille was doing.

That's corny.

The cop was obviously reckless and trigger happy. His reaction tells the whole story. Assuming he's telling the truth and actually felt threatened, he could've easily gone for cover instead of firing off 7 or 8 shots through the window.

After seeing the entire event from the dash cam from start to finish, I'm confident that he panicked and shot a guy who also panicked and wouldn't stop reaching for his ID. I agree his reaction says it all.

I don't like the idea of sending him to prison for making a mistake, even though he killed an innocent man. He "resigned". It sucks, but I think him not being a cop is enough.

Back