Carlos Condit busy training hard, looking sharp:

It's almost as if the 200 strikes weren't all relegated to 2 rounds and were landed throughout the fight, including the round in question. The difference is, I can look at the fight objectively instead of ignoring reason and statistics and resorting to saying things like "if you cant see my minority point of view, I cant help you"

You realize i've never once said that Lawler won the fight, right? You dumb fuck.

SXVS18y.gif

Gotchu fam

I always hated when people put up total strikes as evidence, because scoring is round based. Yeah, Condit landed more strikes than Robbie even threw, and that's pretty fucking maddening, but it could all be weighted in the rounds he won.

Still, in round 3 alone, Condit threw three times more strikes and landed twice as many as Lawler.
iswLyEC.png

Also, I know there was an earlier sweeping invalidation of mma media scoring, so this might be worthless, but I know 76.7% of respondents on mmadecisions felt Condit won the third, as opposed to the 17.7% who thought Robbie took it.

Would you rather be hit twice by Condit or once by Lawler?

It was a close fight.

Still looks bad. Condit is only throwing combos and hoping to land instead of seeing holes.

You realize i've never once said that Lawler won the fight, right? You dumb fuck.

lol then what the fuck are you saying? You've spent 2 days arguing with me that Condit didn't win, only to say that you're not saying Lawler won either..... and I'm the "dumb fuck"

lol then what the fuck are you saying? You've spent 2 days arguing with me that Condit didn't win, only to say that you're not saying Lawler won either..... and I'm the "dumb fuck"

My point was that it wasn't a robbery. It was a close fight. Maybe gain some reading comprehension you dumb fuck.

That one fight with King Lawler took a lot out of both I think combined with their accumulated wear and tear.

Like Jim Ross likes to say, both of these men would never be the same after this.

My point was that it wasn't a robbery. It was a close fight. Maybe gain some reading comprehension you dumb fuck.

lol wtf even is this? You don't have enough backbone or conviction in Lawler winning to say as much but feel a certain kinda way just enough to argue with somebody about it for days when the vast majority of opinions and statistics both support it being a robbery and you being a window licker. Since you're set on getting the last word, this will be my final piece. I look forward to your enlightening response.

lol wtf even is this? You don't have enough backbone or conviction in Lawler winning to say as much but feel a certain kinda way just enough to argue with somebody about it for days when the vast majority of opinions and statistics both support it being a robbery and you being a window licker. Since you're set on getting the last word, this will be my final piece. I look forward to your enlightening response.

You dumb as fuck.

He should fight Till next, I could see that happening

Back