Carlos Condit busy training hard, looking sharp:

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Miss the days when Condit was in prime.

Getting robbed against Robbie really took the fight out of him. Would love to see him get back in the win column.

tumblr_na41lmwJQf1ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Getting robbed vs Robbie or getting the shit kicked out of him?

Personally I think that fight ended both of their primes. Most damage inflicted and taken in a fight, both ways, right up there with Lawler vs Rory.

All three of those guys are team-violence GOATS.

It was fun watching in the past. I'm fine with him training, but I hope his fighting days are done for good.

Condit is still the man.

In b4 Diaz 1,3,5.

I love Condit, one of my favorite fighters but he should retire.

Miss the days when Condit was in prime.

Getting robbed against Robbie really took the fight out of him. Would love to see him get back in the win column.

tumblr_na41lmwJQf1ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Rock um Sockum robots

His timing was miliseconds off from going to sleep himself there.

sucks that hes not financially stable enough to retire. hate seeing the UFC fuck over fighters like that

Condit is another one of those guys like Diego, that I am torn on.

Both crazy, just bleed warriors, that are past their primes, and although I will always root for them, I don't want to see them take any further damage.

Carlos has said he already has CTE symptoms.

deserved to close out his career with a title win. he won that shit

seeing him lose so easily to maia, and then losing to bum cowboy and magny has left me sour as hell.

Could never trust him again after the Diaz fight
All those wolf tickets

Carlos is one of my all time favourite fighters I just hope he wins his next fight and call it a career. Ultimate happy ending. He's got nothing to prove. The guy almost finished prime GSP with that high kick and got robbed against Lawler.

Getting robbed vs Robbie or getting the shit kicked out of him?

Personally I think that fight ended both of their primes. Most damage inflicted and taken in a fight, both ways, right up there with Lawler vs Rory.

All three of those guys are team-violence GOATS.

Yeah, those fights definitely take something out of you.

And Robbie fought Rory and Carlos one after the other.

I remember a stat from before he fought GSP. He had an equal number of (T)KO and submission wins, which is pretty unheard of at a high level

Condit was a great fighter in his prime and gave us some great fights

It's crazy how one decision can completely reverse a career. Imagine if he'd won the fight against Lawler...

Back