Cardi B - Bodak Yellow

Its elitist to act like this is so bad and rap is falling off blah blah blah. Shit changes. This is not a bad song by any stretch. It bumps and has gym music-esque lyrics. Simple doesn't equate to bad. Most people acting like this is the worst song ever made but cmon. You want "lyrical" music or whatever these morons are complaining about, its out there. Go find it.
lol you are doing the exact same thing...only, you like it and they don't.

lol you are doing the exact same thing...only, you like it and they don't.
What I’m doing is the polar opposite. I’m appreciating the track for what it is, not going full elitist talking about how shit everything is

What I’m doing is the polar opposite. I’m appreciating the track for what it is, not going full elitist talking about how shit everything is
You are calling people elitist because they don't like a song that you like...that's the point!
So why is't okay for you to critise them for not liking this song and new hip hop but they can't critise this song or actual hip hop?

And what "is" this track? Sounds like pure garbage. Ofcourse it has 200+ million views, everyone is retarded.

You are calling people elitist because they don't like a song that you like...that's the point!
So why is't okay for you to critise them for not liking this song and new hip hop but they can't critise this song or actual hip hop?
No I’ve explained the elitist comment is to those who are talking down on hip hop like it all has to be deeply lyrical and conscience.

And what "is" this track? Sounds like pure garbage. Ofcourse it has 200+ million views, everyone is retarded.
It’s a song that bumps. For some of us, thats fine. Don’t need some deeply lyrical bullshit for rap to be good

"Bumps" lmfao.

Go listen to house.

No I’ve explained the elitist comment is to those who are talking down on hip hop like it all has to be deeply lyrical and conscience.
Okay...I still think it's only a preference but I get your point.
At the end of the day who cares what other people think...if you like it
<Fedor23><5>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back