Cardi B - Bodak Yellow

Yep, I've been saying it for a while now. It's like they're almost in competition to see who can make the worst artist/song into the most popular. They're literally polishing turds into gold and girls just don't see how they're insulting their intelligence with this shit. Eventually in 20 years it'll just be burps and fart noises and girls will still be like "Omg this is my song!".
lol I concur it is amazing how far hip hop regressed in 3 years this is in regards to every single element of the culture even the underground of hip hop is seeing this level of crap lyricism unoriginality and style.

If I was Kodak idk how I'd feel. She basically stole his song's beat and flow yet she gets #1 status on the music charts. Not even hating on her but sucks for Kodak I guess.
she definitely stole that flow from like 1 min on "no flockin" in on kodak yellow it sounds almost identical. I wonder how they got away with doing that.

Old-and-new-hip-hop.jpg

she definitely stole that flow from like 1 min on "no flockin" in on kodak yellow it sounds almost identical. I wonder how they got away with doing that.

Kodak Black better be receiving checks from Cardi B.

She's hella ignorant and yet oddly entertaining.

No kidding that’s how music works

Just funny seeing all these entitled music elitist sounding opinions from pepole who prob have shit taste
Why is it elitist to say that rap in the 80's or 90's was better then actual rap...it's a preference.
So it's okay for you to say they have shitty taste but others can't say it about you...and you call others elitist lol.

Can someone explain how this lisping girl got the nr 1 song? I feel like everyone has lost their mind or is this just a troll job and the song is so bad that people decided to make a point by saying fuck you. Imagine this song coming out in the 90s when rap was actually good.

The first time I heard that I thought it sounded like a 13 year old boy rapping over a tape recorder in his bedroom.

The song is trash. Absolute trash. She is a ratchet ass bitch who used to strip. Crazy she is actually blowing up.

There's a video online where you can see her B-hole.

Last edited:
Why is it elitist to say that rap in the 80's or 90's was better then actual rap...it's a preference.
So it's okay for you to say they have shitty taste but others can't say it about you...and you call others elitist lol.
Its elitist to act like this is so bad and rap is falling off blah blah blah. Shit changes. This is not a bad song by any stretch. It bumps and has gym music-esque lyrics. Simple doesn't equate to bad. Most people acting like this is the worst song ever made but cmon. You want "lyrical" music or whatever these morons are complaining about, its out there. Go find it.

Can someone explain how this lisping girl got the nr 1 song? I feel like everyone has lost their mind or is this just a troll job and the song is so bad that people decided to make a point by saying fuck you. Imagine this song coming out in the 90s when rap was actually good.

What a lovely culture

This sounds just like any nicki Minaj song from the last 5 years...Nothing to see here and yes the song is terrible. i dont mind some newer rap but future really fucked the game up with the mumble rap. I blame that Panda song for the lowest point in Rap music since its origin. Hip Hop music isnt even really made anymore, all the underground guys from the early 00's aint doin shit. Theres guys like Logic and Chance the rappper but i really dont like either of those dudes.

Even Kendricks new song and album dont compare to what he was doing and he definately simplified himself for a mass audience.

<{cruzshake}>

This bitch can’t even touch Minaj’s flow. At least Nikki can deliver lyrically. This chick is rap on phonics.

PS- And I’m not even a Nikki fan.

Back